Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jon, The Stars, and a Miracle

When Rachael, a girl struggling with Severe Autism, meets a boy who truly understands her, her family''s lives change forever. She wants to teach her friend how to catch the stars, but how can she say it to him?
This is based on dreams/visions I had!

Chapter 3 - Jon, The Stars, and a Miracle

Chapter 3 - Jon, The Stars, and a Miracle
The next day, at school, there was a new student at Rachael's school. He had on a black hat, a silver shirt with Sonic on it, green pants, and black shoes. The boy was truly handsome.
"Introduce yourself, please," the teacher instructed.
The boy turned to the class and smiled."Hi! My name's Jon. I like The Simpsons, Sonic the Hedgehog, other games, and the stars. Nice to meet all of you!"
Rachael immediately thought of a song and began to hum it a little.
"Oh! You like The Simpsons, too?" Jon asked.
Rachael nodded and squealed a little.
"Your name's Rachael?" Jon asked as he looked at the small nametag bracelet Rachael is wearing.
Rachael nods again.
"Maybe we can go to your house and look at the stars?" Jon asked, holding Rachael's hand.
Rachael nods yes and spins around, not hitting other people. I finally have another autistic friend, Rachael thought. He's like me.


After getting home through the brook, watching The Simpsons Movie, and eating dinner, Jon and Rachael finally made popcorn, went to the balcony, and sat down. Rachael's eyes glitter as she adores the sparkling gems in the sky.
"They're pretty, huh?" Jon asks, which makes Rachael squeal happily.
"They remind me of your eyes, how they sparkle and shine."
Rachael never heard that describer about stars, and she decided she liked it. She began to flap her hands and squeak a little.
Jon put his hand on Rachael's, and the squeaking stopped. She stared at Jon, her eyes blinking and sparkling.
"Well, I'd better get going," Jon whispered as he got up.
Rachael waved goodbye, and Jon jumped off the balcony and landed on the roof. He slid down the roof, resulting in landing on the garage. He jumped off that, and he miraculously landed on his feet.
Rachael didn't know this was a miracle.
But it was.


The next day was Art at school again, and Cassie was absent. Nobody to ruin Rachael's artwork.
Rachael smiled as she finished the flower field and night sky picture. She noticed Jon making a picture like hers. Rachael felt happy that her art inspired Jon, so she hugged him in front of her class.
A miracle.
Rachael felt actually loved for the first time in her life. All she had to do now is find out how to speak.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waluigiguy22 on April 29, 2011, 12:20:58 PM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22This is so... so.... AMAZING!!!! :DDDDDDD

CreamandPoppufan166 on April 29, 2011, 12:27:38 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Thx, dude 8D

waluigiguy22 on April 29, 2011, 12:28:21 PM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22I like Jon's talents X3