Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the Dream

It's based on a dream I had recently... well, three of them.
Apologies to Kewi, Janetta, Ellie, and Reimu. You weren't in this dream...
I hope you guys will be in the next one!
For 12+, just in case

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the Dream

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the Dream
Dad: Be sure not to get lost. You have my number in the communicator if you need me.
Rachael: Okay! Byyye!! *walks out of the house*

Hi, my name's Rachael. I'm starting a journey to help people because I want to be a hero. You know.. like Klonoa?

Rachael: *sees a cave* I don't remember the cave... But, oh well! *walks in the cave*

The cave had three paths- One was lit in orange, another had purple lights, and the last one shined yellow. I got scared and confused, so I ended up running a different direction.
Then, I see a room with a blue ceiling, blue walls, and a gray carpeted floor.


Rachael: Huh? Is this a school?
Girl: No, you're in a hotel. How'd ya end up here?
Rachael: *gasps and notices doors on some of the walls* Omigosh! Check-in direction?
Girl: *points to the right*
Rachael: Thanks! *runs toward that direction*

It took me about 15 minutes, but I finally found the Check-in. I then got my room key, which tempted me into running to the room number I have- 166.
I opened the door. It was like an ordinary hotel room, except there was a Wii and some sweets! The window had a beautiful view-- a river and some trees.


Rachael: It's awesome here! Omigosh, they have caramels, too!! *runs to the candies and eats one* Omigawd... Scotchmallow... (it's a caramel and marshmallow candy from See's)

-----------
So, yeah. That's chapter one. Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to post chapter two today, too! :D

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on July 27, 2011, 9:55:27 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieCool! oh, and it's alright that we're not in it. (and sorry about not being on much-- I kept forgetting to log in.)

waluigiguy22 on July 26, 2011, 5:27:53 AM

waluigiguy22 on
waluigiguy22This is good do far :D
Epic :D

CreamandPoppufan166 on July 26, 2011, 5:31:22 AM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166Thanks ^^