Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Found Out?! Ojamajos Reimu and Ellie Appear!

After getting detention for getting into a fight with her long-time rival and ending up at a magic shop, Rachael becomes a Witch Apprentice for Majo Megumi. Will she be able to keep it a secret, or will a few friends join in with her?

Chapter 2 - Found Out?! Ojamajos Reimu and Ellie Appear!

Chapter 2 - Found Out?! Ojamajos Reimu and Ellie Appear!
Today was a normal day at school. First hour is Algebra <A/N: not true, I had Algebra during fourth hour in real life xD >, and the teacher in that class is VERY nice. 

I also have to mention that there's an eighth grade girl in our class as well. She's one of the smartest people in our class, while I'm apparently one of the ones who isn't as smart. Oh, she's an honor student by the way, and her name is Reimu. Yes, that's her name, and I think it's really interesting. <A/N: No, I don't attend the same school as Reimu. And I'm guessing they're a year younger than me. JUST GUESSING. I'm not certain if that's their age. I REALLY DON'T KNOW.> And it turns out we both have an interest for anime and manga, so we became friends!

"Okay, today's studying!" the teacher told us.

We all cocked our heads in confusion. This almost never happened except if we had to study for tests we'd take the next day.

"Tommorow's the midterm."

Everybody except for Reimu, me, and a couple boys began to freak out. Most of the kids forgot about the midterm, so that's why they were saying "Only one day left to study?!" "I totally forgot!" "I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH MY LITTLE PONY THAT I FORGOT!" and other stuff.

If I did forget about the midterm, I'd refer to Klonoa because I love that series so much!

"Rachael! You think we should meet after school?" Reimu asked me.

I nodded yes.

~~~

Reimu, her twin sister Ellie, and I now walking home and I notice the Magic Shop that I became a Witch Apprentice in.

"Why'd you bring us here?" Ellie asked with a confused look on her face.

"Y-You'll see in a moment, Ellie-chan and Reimu-chan! Just wait here for a second, okay?" I asked as I ran into the shop and closed the door.

~~~

"They found out about my powers!"

"Who, exactly?" Megumi asked me.

"My friends Reimu and Ellie..."

Meme flew near me with the same box I got my Tap in. "How'd they find out?"

"Reimu guessed and she was right, and then she told Ellie... Luckily, we were whispering, so nobody else in my Algebra class knows..."

"Oh."

Reimu and Ellie then bolted inside shouting, "WE KNOW YOU'RE HERE!", causing Megumi to hide herself behind me.

"Ellie and Reimu?" Meme questioned as she looked over at the twins as they nodded yes to her.

"Who's this, Rachael?" Reimu asked me.

"That's Meme, Majo Megumi's fairy!" I responded. "If we pass the Level Nine Exam, we get fairies too!"

"Seriously?!" Ellie asked as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"This is AWESOME!" Reimu agreed. "But where are the Taps?"

Ellie pointed at the box the Taps were in. "I'm guessing in this box. That's what happened in Ojamajo Doremi."

Majo Megumi then sprang from behind me, causing Ellie and Reimu to slightly flinch. "Alright, you two, time to get your Taps so you can be Witch Apprentices!"

~~~

"Pretty Witch Chibi-Rae-chi~!" I chanted as I finished my transformation. "And that's how you transform."

"I'll give it a shot!" Ellie declared.

Ellie's transformation went out pretty smoothly as we all expected. Her uniform was green with a few red parts on the skirt on her dress. "Pretty Witch Ellie-chi~!"

Reimu transformed as well, which went on as well as Ellie's, and her uniform was blue with some white parts on the skirt.

"Oh! What should I use for my first spell?" Ellie asked as she got her wand out.

"Maybe make something move! That's what I did," I responded.

"Alright then. I'll move this figurine of Luke from Tales of Abyss!" She began to perform her spell. "Poruke Pote Para Lala! Let the Luke figure move!"

The spell worked successfully as the figure started moving on its own, walking, jumping, and other stuff!

"I want to do the same with something!" I cried as I looked around until I saw an origami bird. "Pikata Purune Famifae Lala! Origami bird, start flying!"

The bird began to fly around the store, knocking things over in the process.

I could tell today was going to be long and exciting.

~~~

"That was alot of fun!" Reimu declared as she ran out of the shop.

"Yeah!" Ellie agreed as she and I followed her twin sister.

"Starting tomorrow, we're a Witch Apprentice Team!" I declared as I fistpumped.

"YES!" we all shouted as we jumped in the air.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Ellie on June 24, 2012, 5:25:35 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieYay! A Luke! XD Wait, what was Reimu's spell? There seems to be a few parts missing, too... Ah well.

CreamandPoppufan166 on June 24, 2012, 6:28:39 PM

CreamandPoppufan166 on
CreamandPoppufan166I was rushing to get this done, so her spell won't be revealed until next chapter... And idk what her spell is/should be... o_o;;

Anime_Ellie on July 8, 2012, 10:01:27 AM

Anime_Ellie on
Anime_EllieI don't see why you need to rush, but do what you need to.
Maybe you should ask her. I don't know either...