Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Starting of Legend

MUST READ FOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS FANS!!!!

Okay, so, it starts out the same, then changes...'cause I add my own character (zea) to the story!!!
great story about friendship & action!!
(yes, Link's still the star of the show)

PLEASE COMMENT!!

Chapter 1 - The Starting of Legend

Chapter 1 - The Starting of Legend
So we start our story in the small endearing village known as Ordon Village,

Where two friends are fishing, Link and Zea...we all know our favorite hero elf so i don't have to tell you about him,
but Zea, now im almost positive you don't know her...

She's link's best friend...she's shorter than link-the top of her head comes to his chin-she has shoulder length, deep espresso brown hair,blue eyes,3 piercings on her left ear (which are elf ears btw) she's around 16,and seems small framed-her size fools most people into thinking she's quiet & meek, but thats not the case!!-she wears a blue tank top & a mini sleeveless tunic shirt over that, flowing genii capri length pants, a deep blue sapphire necklace,w/ a matching anklet and blue wrist wraps w/ one that extends all the way up her arm, she go's barefoot most of the time...
she LOVES the outdoors, fishing, climbing trees,playing the guitar,cooking, hanging out w/ link, swimming, practicing slingshot, & other stuff...

She helps out link w/ goat wrangling from time to time, loves all the children in the village dearly, enjoys helping Uli & Pergie, has a part time job at Sera's store but doesn't really do much there...(there's nothin' to do!!!)
she likes horse ridding allot, but doesn't own one(a horse), though Link does pretty much conceder Epona half hers since she rides her all the time!-never w/ out Links consent though,she wouldn't ever just take off w/ her!
And she can also be surprisingly tough..when needed:)

Now back to our story, Link and Zea are fishing,
Link's telling her about Rusl's mission for him to go to Hylaind Castle to deliver the tribute...
he has to leave in the morning...

Zea's not happy about it, she's sad that, that probably means Link will be gone for at least a couple months if not more...Link tries to tell her he won't gone be that long, and in the mean time she can hang out w/ Ilia,
Zea won't have any of it, she knows what an explorer Link is and on top of that
-yes, she loves Ilia like she's her own sister-but, ilia doesn't like to do anything she likes to do...
she asks if she might go w/ him to Hyrule...and he says its to dangerous...

"How,do you know? have you ever been? And besides that, you know I could handle myself in any danger!"
"But, Zea...I...I, your right. "
"You mean I can go?!"
"Yeah, sure!...Why not?"
Zea hugs link...
"Oh, my gosh! I'm going to Hyrule!! Me!"
"Okay,Okay...aha, we should probable ask Rusl...just to make sure."
Rusl says that its fine...

The next morning...
Link's about to go by Zea's treehouse, to pick her up so they can set off...
And Ilia sees Epona's wounded haunch...blows up at Link, and leads Epona away...
-we all know what happens next-
After they make up...the monster bursts in kidnaps Colin & Ilia, then delivers a devastating blow,that knocks Link unconscience...

When he awakes Colin & Ilia are...gone...
Link freaks out and, runs the way he knows he (the monster)would have gone,,,but, wait... "what?...what is that?!"
The hand reaches out and grabs link,violently pulling him into.... Twilight.

When link wakes up...somethings wrong...what is it?...then he sees it, Twilight all around him, what's worse is,the Twilet Messenger is holding him by the neck!! -Link-just then he has an unbearable jolt of pain- screams and transforms into the wolf(his scream transforming in to a howl), then collapses, the Messenger drags him away as he drifts out of consciencness...


-when Link returns to Ordon Village as a wolf, he learns that all the children had been kidnaped, and Rusl was out trying to find them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think so far!!! -there definitely will be more chapters btw...this is meant to be short,and easy to read in a small amount of time.
& sorry if anything is misspelled...the great speller im not :(

PLEASE COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LordessAnnara14 on June 29, 2009, 5:58:09 AM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14!!!!!LOVE!!!!!

XD

*favs*