Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What Really Happened?

MUST READ FOR TWILIGHT PRINCESS FANS!!!!

Okay, so, it starts out the same, then changes...'cause I add my own character (zea) to the story!!!
great story about friendship & action!!
(yes, Link's still the star of the show)

PLEASE COMMENT!!

Chapter 2 - What Really Happened?

Chapter 2 - What Really Happened?
After Link rids the Ordon Village & Faron Woods relm of the Twilight...
and is transformed back into a human by the monkey-spirit-thingy and is told about his destiny to save the whole universe and all that jazz,
he returns to Ordon Village before has to go save the Forest Temple(wow, he's a busy elf!)

When he arrives, everyone is so glad he's ok and they also comment on how handsome he looks in his snazzy new outfit!!!!
He finds out Rusl is still gone and Uli is upset,
Link reassures her that everything will be fine, and asks Pergie to make sure and keep an eye on her...
Links getting worried about Epona...she doesn't come when he blows the spacial grass...

After that he goes and is THE MAN!!!! Takein' out all the baddies in the Forest Temple n' all that...

Then he turns into the wolf again, goodie,goodie, gumdrops!! rids karariko village of Twilight(transforms back into human form), and Finds his beloved Epona!!!!-how ever terrified she may be-rescues Colin('cause he's just that cool:))
and is exhausted from all the heroics!-decides to go back to Ordon for a short rest...

When he get's back, the first person he sees is...Zea?
She yells "Link!!!!" and runs toward him as fast as her barefeet can carry her!-she hugs him and she ran into him so hard she almost toppled him over!-Links taken in back in shock still, then returns the hug and buries his face in her shoulder-he missed that smell...Ordon in full bloom and pine trees...his nose had been becoming more sensitive lately- ...then he breaks free and...

"But...Zea...i thought...but how could..."
-Link stutters over his words still in shock, he thought she had been kid napped-
-Zea sees her hand w/ blood on it...Link's blood-
"Link! You're bleeding!"
"W-what?"
-She motions toward his right arm, and he looks down-
"Oh..."
-there is a large cut about 3 inches long, just to the right of where the mussel flexes on his upper arm-
"Come on"
-Zea leads Link & Epona back to his tree house-

She cleans & dresses the cut on his arm and makes him a cup of hot herbal tea, meanwhile Uli washes and repairs his tunic...
Link fell asleep before she could tell him what had happened...

Zea comes over late the next morning...Link's still asleep...She makes him breakfast...eggs, fresh bread w/ honey, and bacon...
Link wakes up by himself...smelling the bacon...

"Bacon?"-Link says in a half drowsy state
"Well, good morning to you too!"
"Oh, aha, *grunt*"
"Sore?...im not surprised, wooden chairs are awful for sleeping in..."
"Good, morning...sorry but i thought i smelt bacon."
"You did."
"Since when do we have bacon in Ordon?"
-Link had had it once before when Rusl had gone to Hyrule and bought some...
he had officially declared it his favorite food!...but, that was over 3 years ago-

"well you know Coro, right? (Link nods) Well, his sister had sent him a care package...w/ bacon included 4 pounds!! and he doesn't much care for it so he planed to sell it to us to make a few rupees...then he found out about Rusl,and gave it to us as a gift..."
"Oh,...wait, what about Rusl?"
"He's been injured, its not serious though, the Hylain doctor says he's going to make a full recovery!...but he just needs to rest for now"
"Oh, well can i see him?"
"Well, of course! but you need to eat first...gosh, i feel like i'm your mom or something, telling you to eat breakfast before you go out and play!"
-Link & Zea both have a good laugh about that-
"Zea, i have a question...i thought you were kidnapped w/ the others..."
"I was... i was captured... along w/ Talo & Malo"
"Wait, So, you didn't see Ilia?"
"No, i didn't (Link droops in disappointment) Not Colin ether..."

-Link tells Zea that he has in fact found Talo,Malo & Colin and they are safe...Zea is overjoyed w/ this and puzzled about him not being abel to locate Ilia-
"So, you were telling me that you were captured?"
"Yes, by those ugly ogre-things riding the giant red eyed pigs"
"So, what happened?"
"Well I had my dagger in my pocket...and i cut my ropes and started fighting back..."
"Weren't you afraid?"
"Yeah! of coarse i was but, i was NOT going to be some helpless captor for whatever they had in mind!!!"
"What about Talo & Malo?"
"I didn't see them, we were split up and tied to the back of the pig-things...and it was at night...i...i wanted to save them...but..i "
-her voice cracks w/ emotion-
"Whoa, it's okay... they're safe now, and there was nothing you could do, i got it...but how did you get away?"

"i guess they thought i was more trouble than i was worth, 'cause they dumped me on the side of the road...and Rusl must have been following they're trail because he showed up about 30 minutes later"
"And how did he get hurt?"
"Well, he gave me his map, and told me to head back and he was gonna keep following them...then he came back the next day hurt..."

-Link then told her what he'd been up to(the wolf business & all that) he wouldn't have told everyone...they wouldn't believe him!! but he knew she just might...-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[br]-----
So...what did ya think???? -it's longer this time:) Howd' ya like the end of the chapter?

& again sorry if anythings misspelled...

PLEASE COMENT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LordessAnnara14 on June 29, 2009, 5:59:08 AM

LordessAnnara14 on
LordessAnnara14ooohhh...kinda cute!!

XD