Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - PINEAPPLES!

FEAR THE FOOD! If you have a particular food that you want turned into complete nonsense, tell me by leaving a comment here or on my profile!

Chapter 1 - PINEAPPLES!

Chapter 1 - PINEAPPLES!






You.






...






Yes, you. Do you know what a pineapple is? Its a tasty, spiky, fruitilicious fruit.






I have a pineapple.






His name is Sebastian. He sings beautifully. This is his song.






Gimme a P Gimme an I Gimme an n what does it spell?






FRENCH FRY!!






Err, Sebastian, that spells pin. Yes, Im sure. I came first in the spelling test this week. DONT YOU CONTRADICT ME YOU PINEAPPLEHEAD! HYYY-AH!






*Grabs knife and cuts Sebastian in half*






MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Cough. She sells sea shells on the sea shore. Can you say that? I can. Because im cleferr. See im smarter than yoo lote. Hashashash. Mash. Have you ever tried Smash? The packet mash potato? It is all dry and gross. They serve it in school. Along with sausages. I know better than to call them sausages. They are dried poopys. The company actually hires people to sit on toilets and eat, and when they do poopy, then it gets carried to the drying room where-stop. I shouldnt be telling you this. It will give you nightmares. Well, TOO LATE! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!



























Meow. Crystalmoon1 THATS COPYRIGHT U THIEVES! I once saw someone steal a parrot from a Zoo.













Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JSLOVE on February 12, 2007, 10:22:02 AM

JSLOVE on
JSLOVEyummy... sausages... or poopy.... :[ that doesn't sound right.....

animefan4evr on July 30, 2006, 11:06:41 PM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evrlol. i can't believe i didn't read this bfor. but i kno i have told u that u r funny!!!!!!!!! *favs*

FFXgirl on July 12, 2006, 10:19:50 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlLOL!!! That was funny!!! Can you do one on kee-wee (i have no clue how to spell it.)

sonadowluver93 on July 12, 2006, 5:20:21 AM

sonadowluver93 on
sonadowluver93LMAO

SpiderMuffin on July 12, 2006, 2:54:16 AM

SpiderMuffin on
SpiderMuffinXDDDD YEY PINEAPPLES!! Awww...You cut poor Sebastian in half :(
Anyways this will be my first Favourite Story when I find out how to add them XDD