Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - KIWI QUIZ!

FEAR THE FOOD! If you have a particular food that you want turned into complete nonsense, tell me by leaving a comment here or on my profile!

Chapter 2 - KIWI QUIZ!

Chapter 2 - KIWI QUIZ!






1 2 3 4 5 once I caught a Kiwi alive. And it tried to poke me with its nose. But I got it by its stubble and ran away.






When we got to the market-MARKET DAY EVERY SATURDAY IS MARKET DAY...)-I told it...Wanna know what I told it? Then get that tin of vegetable salad next to you. Thats right, THAT one. Now, open it with your eyebrows. Did you do it? A: You did B: you didnt C: Can you repeat the question?






Ok, now thats over with, give it to me. Not the lid, idiot, the tin of vegetable salad. Now get out the courgettes and super glue them to your eyes. Did you? A:(In French accent)But of course! B: No! DUH! C: Woof woof.






Ok, now go outside and start shouting at the top of your voice, I LIKE MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOWS I LIKE MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOWS... A: I did it! B: Er, not on your life. C: Egg, egg scrambled egg!






IF YOU WERE:






Mostly a: Congrats! You are as sane as me! BWAUCK BWAAAUCK! CHEEEEEEESY wotsitz!






Mostly B: You are as sane as a twig. TWIG-FACE! HAHAHAHAHA! TWIGGY!!






Mostly C: You are a lemon head. Suck those lemons, *puckers up lips sourly*






So Remember, if you call 1234567890-I-just-saw-a-kiwi-on-the-lose-and-Im-calling-to-tell-you-about-it, YOU GET A FREE KIWI PLUSHIE AND T-SHIRT! You can watch us every Tuesday at 9! KIWI IS GOOD KIWI IS FUN EAT THE KIWI KIIIIWIIII!






Crystalmoon1 Dont diss the French fry, man.






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animefan4evr on August 4, 2006, 8:04:14 AM

animefan4evr on
animefan4evrthis is hilarious!!!!!!! i got all b's.............. hey!!!! i don't want to b a twig!!! i am not one of those girls taht r as thin as a finger! o well, i'm just too lazy to do any of those things! ^_^

SpiderMuffin on July 16, 2006, 5:55:55 PM

SpiderMuffin on
SpiderMuffinXDDD LOL
I got all Cs...wheeeee....LEMOOOOON -eats lemons-
I tried the number too. It was engaged. :( I wanted that kiwi plushie and t-shirt...
XD

FFXgirl on July 14, 2006, 11:58:29 PM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlLOL!!! I loved it!!! Thanks!!! ^_^ I got mostly B's.