Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Friends

This is my fic yeeeeehhhh! ok the story is about Chrystal and how she met Sonic,Amy,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow, and of course Jaideanna and alot more rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaadddddddd to find out.

Chapter 2 - New Friends

Chapter 2 - New Friends


This next chapter is about how Crystal meets new friends, and a character you might know that is on this sight is Jaideanna she is also in my story so READ IT.



Tails are you serious Sonic asked, “Oh yeah that's all we need right now another female hedgehog to go gaga over me”. Sonic, its not like every girl on this planet has a crush on you, and for your info this girl is kind of cute. Sonic was shocked his “little buddy” was growing up and it seemed like he was only eight a day ago. Your right Tails Sonic said I should cut her some slack sheesh I haven't even seen her yet. I'll be right over okay. Okay Sonic see you then (Tails hangs up phone) Well I guess I better get you some water then huh he said to no one.





A few seconds later Sonic arrives knocking on the door. Coming. Hi Sonic Tails said cheerfully. I need your help with this girl I think she just woke up. Go talk to her maybe you can get to know her and be her friend, besides she doesn't look like a threat. Fine I'll go talk to her, with that Sonic went into the room. When he arrived in the room he was surprised there was no one there. Tails he screamed she's gone she could be somewhere dangerous and get hurt again we have to find her. Tails was to busy hooting to here what Sonic said. TAILS!!! Sonic yelled again. Not right now Sonic I'm watching Crystal show off her stuff she's kicking Knuckles butt. What I want to see. (Outside you see Crystal and Knuckles fighting Crystal all of a sudden shoots ice from her hands. Whoa where did that come from she asked herself Knuckles what's happening. Knuckles respond I don't know did you encounter anything with the master Emerald (Crystal can barley remember what it is) The whose whats it's. Knuckles sighs the big green gem over there. Oh yes I think I have. Crystal tells them her story and when she finished Knuckles told her that the Chaos emerald gave her Chaos powers and they would have to go to the Emerald to see what else she could do. You can trust us Crystal we're your friends now. Thanks you guys. Hey you still have more friends to meet. Cool I think I'll like them as well. Hey whats your name again Sonic asked. It's Crystal… Crystal the Hedgehog, but you can call me Crys. Okay Crys lets go. (They all start heading for the Emerald to find out more about Crystal.)





So how do you like it… Review or Crystal will attack you. Just kidding, but seriously review. Tell me about Grammar errors too. Thanx the next chapter will be up shortly.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lilsoniclover on February 26, 2006, 12:30:21 PM

lilsoniclover on
lilsoniclover*gasps*My character has that same power! Im starting to get suspisios...>:(

Neopetgirl on February 16, 2006, 9:58:30 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlAwesome i so suck at stories-_-!I love it so FAR!!NO grammar problems in my opinion

jaideanna on January 30, 2006, 5:00:49 PM

jaideanna on
jaideannaI dont think you mist spelled a singel word!And i love how the chapter came out!!^-^