Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Bebop Blues

This is a story about a lonely bounty hunter(me also Spike's son) and his friend as they try and make a buck in the 21st century as they encounter a beautiful girl.As they have werid adventures around the solar system. And Daisuke's main enemy Vicious.

Chapter 1 - The Bebop Blues

Chapter 1 - The Bebop Blues

*jazz music starts playing loudly*Turn that down,Shou yelled!Alright im almost finshed,Daisuke said calmly.(he was doing his martial arts)Alright finshed.Whats our bounty today,Daisuke asked.A red ash dealer,thats stuff rare and illegal.5000¥ Shou said.Thats a small fry but ill take it give me a minute to gear up*loads pistol*ok ready, Daisuke clamly spoke

 

 

*On the radio*Ok Daisuke your ready on your ship, your gona land on Venus it has lower gravity there but you should be fine.Shou said.*Daisuke thinking to himself*This red ash guys pretty ugly, not gona be much of a fight.*lights a cigarette and signs*Lift off in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Lift off!!!! Shou yelled!Daisuke flew through space fast and landed on Venus.This place looks boaring Daisuke quitely said. Do i have any leads?Maybe that guy in that fortune shop can tell me anything.Hello can you tell me where i can find a red ash dealer on this planet,Daisuke asked?Yes i can, he said with a smirk on his face.He at the north side of the planet,but there will be his gang there and it will be hard Cowboy. How did you know i was a bountyHunter,Daisuke asked?I know all he replied.

 

*Daisuke starts to walk out of the shop*Wait!There be a woman there, and something big will happen, be carefull he told Daisuke.I'll be fine Daisuke replied.    

                                                                                         To be continued (sa-suk-ki)

 

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment