Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The pilot's arrival

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 1 - The pilot's arrival

Chapter 1 - The pilot's arrival
We begin as an american boy is being flown over to japan along with unit 04.Justin:Hmph.So i got chosen to be a pilot of this machine.It''s interesting knowing that they dont know who i really am.Who i really am will be revealed as soon as the angels are beaten and the human instrumentality almost begins.For i am the 19th angel known as ralile,the angel of destruction.They wont know what hit them,He,he,he.The plane continues to japan.
 
 
Meanwhile at the tokyo 3 airport,a beautiful,dark haired women in a black dress with a cross around her neck is holding a sign with the name Justin on it.Misato:When the hell is that plane with that boy gonna arrive.My arms are getting tired from holding this damn sign.Pilot:Passengers.We will be arriving at the tokyo 3 airport in just a few moments.Please get your belongings together and prepare to exitThe plane.And remember to put your seats in the upright position.Thank you.Justin:Finally.We''ve arrived at last.The plane then descends down towards the city known as tokyo 3 and lands at the airport.Airport announcer:Flight 030 has arrived.Repeat.Flight 030 has arrived.Misato:It''s about damn time.She then see''s a boy coming from the exit wing from the plane.The boy has blondish hair.Green eyes.And smooth skin.Justin see''s a women holding a sign with his name on it and goes over.Justin:So,you must be ms katsuragi i take it.Misato:Yes.You must be justin.Justin:Yes.Misato:Good.Now let''s go.I came to pick you up and to take you to NERV.Justin:Fine with me.Misato:(Thinks to herself)I didn''t expect this boy to be cute.But i have a job to do.They then leave the airport.
 
At NERV HQ.Fuyutsuki:Gendo.The zero child has been picked up and being brought here as we speak.Gendo:Good.Now we need the third child to be picked up as well.
 
 
In a blue car,misato tells justin that they need to pick up another boy while she is driving.Justin:Why do we need to?You have me dont you.Im sure there is no need to get him.Misato:But there is.You see.You are the zero child.And this boy is the third child.We need both of you to do something.If we didnt need you both,we would not of have you flown out here and would not of had this boy come here.Do you understand?Justin:Yes.(thinks to himself)You fools dont know who i really am.By the time you realize who i am.It''ll be to late.The blue car then continues on the highway towards downtown tokyo 3.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment