Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The angel attacks

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 2 - The angel attacks

Chapter 2 - The angel attacks
Now we begin as Misato and Justin are going to NERV central in her blue car of course.All of a sudden justin says something.Justin(Looks back at batteries in back seat):Why do you have batteries back there?Misato:Oh,um there for the car in case it breaks down.Justin:Sure they are.(Thinks to himself)Who she trying to kidd?Misato:Really.They are for the car.Justin:(Being sarcastic)How can a beautiful women like you lie like that.Misato:I''m not lying,wait.Did you say i''m beautiful.And were you being sarcastic.Justin:About you being beautiful,no.The rest.Yes.Misato kisses justin on the cheek.Justin:What was that for.Misato:You called me beautiful.Justin:Ohh.Cant forget to pick up the third child either.Misato:I wont,but i''m dropping you off at NERV first.
 
 
Now downtown tokyo 3,a boy is using the payphone to try and call but it doesnt work because of the emergency.Shinji:Huh,this one dont work either.Sighs.Guess i wont be meeting misato here.I better go find a shelter.Starts to walk away when an earthquake is heard.Shinji looks and see''s the angel coming.Shinji:What the hell is that?
 
At NERV HQ.Fuyutsuki:Ikari:An angel has appeared.How will we fight it.Gendo:As soon as the zero child has arrived.Then we will activate unit 01,unit 04 is still being prepared.Fuyutsuki:Unit 01?I thought the third child was to pilot it.Gendo:He will.But since the zero child is being brought here first and unit 04 aint ready,he''ll pilot unit 01 for the time being.Now.Tell the techs to get unit 01 ready for when the zero child arrives.I''m going down to the cage to see how unit 04 is coming.Fuyutsuki:Yes sir.Gendo then goes down to the cage where unit 04 is.Fuyutsuki:I wonder what you are thinking.
To be continued.
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment