Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Eva pilot of unit 1?

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 3 - Eva pilot of unit 1?

Chapter 3 - Eva pilot of unit 1?
Now arriving at the train that goes to NERV,Misato gives justin a map.Misato:Now you get on this train and it''ll get you to NERV central.I''m going back to pick up shinji.Justin:So,that''s his name huh.Misato:Yes.Now get on.My friend Ritsuko Akagi,will meet you at the station to take you in NERV.Justin:Then why do i need a map?Misato:Good point.Takes the map from justin.Misato:Now hurry and get on.I''ll see you later.Justin:Ok.Justin gets on the train and the train pulls from the station.Misato gets in her car and drives back to tokyo 3 to pick up shinji.
 
At NERV HQ.In the eva cage.Gendo:Is unit 4 ready.NERV tech:No.Not yet.Eva unit 4 wasn''t built here.So it''ll take awhile.Gendo:I see.How about unit 1.NERV tech:Unit 1 is ready.Gendo:Good.You can proceed.He then leaves the cage.
 
On the train.Justin:Hmm.How long is this gonna take.I''m bored.Train driver:We are now arriving at the geo front.Repeat.Now arriving at the geo front.Justin:The geo front huh.That must be NERV central.The train then arrives at the station.Justin gets off and see''s a women with blonde hair,in a white coat and a mole on her face.Ritsuko:Are you justin.Justin:Yes.Ritsuko:Good.It''s nice to meet you.Justin:Likewise.(Thinks to himself)Misato didn''t say ritsuko was beautiful.Ritsuko:Now,please follow me.Justin:Alright.Justin then follows ritsuko inside.
 
Now downtown tokyo 3,Misato looks for shinji.Misato:Damn it.I cant find him.She then looks out the window to see shinji on the ground.Misato:Found him.She then drives over and stops the car.Shinji looks at the blue car.The door then opens and he see''s misato.Misato:Come on.Get in.Shinji gets in and misato drives back to avoid the angels foot and goes foward.
 
Now having arrived at the eva cage.Ritsuko:Justin.You will pilot unit 1.Justin:Unit 1?I''m supposed to pilot unit 4.Ritsuko:You will.But it''s not ready yet,so you will pilot unit 1.Justin:What?To be continued.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment