Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Doctor's order

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 6 - Doctor's order

Chapter 6 - Doctor's order
It is now the morning after the battle and justin is in NERV's hospital to find out what caused unit 1 to act liked it did.Looking at the monitor.Doctor:Hmm.Interesting.It would seem his blood type is red again.Ritsuko:Really.But it was blue yesterday.Do you know why it changed.Doctor:That ma'am.I do not know.But this i do know.Whatever caused it.Must of helped him out of a jam.Ritsuko then turns to stare at justin.Misato:Here we are.The train station for NERV.Shinji:We take this.But what about your car?Misato:Dont worry.This is a car train.It'll take the car with.Shinji:Ohh.But do we stay in here or get out.Misato:We dont need to get out.She then drives the car into the train and the train doors behind them closes.The train then departs.Ritsuko is now walking down the hallway of NERV to her office thinking about the battle.Ritsuko:How was his blood type blue?Is he really an angel.Or was that a fluke.This troubles her for the rest of the day.Justin meanwhile has woken up and got out of bed.He cant remember anything about the battle.Justin:What happened.How i get here.Why cant i remember anything about last night.He then starts walking down the hall and comes back to his room.On the car train.Shinji:Will you tell me why we are going to see my father.Misato:Nope.Sorry kiddo.You'll have to find out when we get there.Shinji:(Quietly)Damn women.Misato:What was that.Shinji:Oh nothing.The car train continues.It comes out of the tunnel and the view changes to the geo-front.Shinji:Wow.Its a real geo front.Misato:That's right.This is our secret underground base.NERV central.This base is the key to rebuilding our world.Justin is now dressed up and is sitting in the waiting room.He wonder's why he cant remember last night.At NERV HQ.Gendo:So Ritsuko.How is the boy.Ritsuko:Fine sir.He's seems normal.Gendo:Good.But we dont know why that accident happened.And because of this.I'm ordering you to take him in and to watch him to make sure nothing is wrong.You are gonna be his guardian.Understand.Ritsuko:But sir.Shouldnt misato do that.Gendo:No.She's not here.So you will do it.And besides.A smile forms on his lips.It would seem this boy likes you alot.It's perfect.Unless you doubt my decision ms Akagi.Ritsuko:No sir.I dont.Gendo:Good.He's at the hospital.Go pick him up and bring him to your place.Understand.Ritsuko:Yes sir.Ritsuko then leaves.Fuyutsuki:Gendo.Are you sure the choice was correct.Gendo:Of course.Its obivious hes an angel.But he wont completely reveal himself untill all angels are beaten.Then he will have no choice but to reveal himself as an angel.And according to the dead sea scrolls.He must be beaten by all evas.Fuyutsuki:I understand.Now having arrived at NERV central.Misato:What the?Arent we going the right way.Damn it.This is confusing.I gotta find out what happened.Shinji:You dont know where your going do you.Misato:Of course i do.Just shut up and follow me.Shinji follows her and takes her hours to finally find the command center.Misato:Hello.Ritsuko.Anyone here.Sorry i'm late.Its completly empty in the command room.At the hospital.Justin is in the waiting room still.Ritsuko comes in to pick him up.Justin notices her.They then walk out.She takes him to her car and they both get in.She starts it up and leaves.Ritsuko:So,i see your better.Justin:Yeah.A little.Ritsuko:Thats good.You know.You better start acting happy instead of all sulky.Justin:Why.I got no where to live or no one to live with.Ritsuko:Wrong.You are gonna live with me.I'm your guardian and you are gonna like it.Understand.Justin:Yes.(Thinks to himself)She's such a fool.The car continues along the street towards downtown tokyo 3.To be contniued.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on June 7, 2006, 8:19:50 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story can't wait for the next chapters