Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A drunk guardian

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 7 - A drunk guardian

Chapter 7 - A drunk guardian
Now continuing in her black car,Ritsuko takes justin downtown tokyo 3.Justin:Is your place somewhere downtown.Ritsuko:No.I'm just taking you on a tour of tokyo 3 since your from america.Justin:Oh.But you dont seem to be the type of person who does this or the type that takes someone like me.You must of been ordered to do this right.Ritsuko:Oh well,i could tell you but i wont.Justin:Whatever.Its obvious you've been ordered to anyway.Ritsuko:Hey.Thought i told you to be happy not sulky.Justin:I'm not sulking.I'm not happy either.Is that a problem doctor.Ritsuko:Well,no.But i'll fix that when i take you home.The black car continues downtown.At NERV HQ.Gendo:Why were you late Ms katsuragi.Misato:Well,it took me longer to get here then i thought sir.Gendo:Very well.You do know that you were supposed to be that boys guardian,do you not.Misato:Yes sir.Gendo:Tell me this captain.Why didnt you go pick up the third child when you picked up that boy from the airport.Misato:Well,i thought it was better that way.And besides,i didnt know an angel was attacking.Gendo:That makes sense.You do know that because you weren't here yesterday,the boy had to have Ms akagi be his guardian instead of you.Misato:Really.Ritsuko is his guardian.I didnt think she want to.Gendo:Well,thats because she didnt.But she had to because of your absence.You will now just be the guardian of my son now.Do you understand.Misato:Yes sir.Gendo:Make sure your here on time from now on.Misato:Understood.Gendo:One more thing.Tell my son i wont live with him and he'll be living with you.Got it.Misato:Yes sir.Gendo:Very well.You're excused.Misato:Yes sir.Misato then leaves.She finds shinji still waiting for her.Shinji:What did my father say.Misato:Oh nothing much.Except you'll be living with me and not him.Shinji:I suppose its better then living with someone who abandoned me years ago.Misato:You can suppose that.Anyway,shall we leave.Shinji:Why?I thought i came here for something.Misato:You did.But it'll have to wait.So lets leave.Shinji:All right.Misato and shinji leave NERV.Now having stopped,Ritsuko and justin gets out of the car.Ritsuko:We're here.Justin:Here?This dont look like your place.It looks more like a bar.Ritsuko:Thats because it is one.Justin:Why we stop here?Thought you were giving me a tour.Ritsuko:I will.I just need to get something inside.Could you wait for me out here.You're too young to come inside.Justin:Fine.Ritsuko walks in the bar.An hour passed and she still hasn't come out.2 hours go by and still she doesnt come out.It is now midnight and justin is asleep on the ground.Ritsuko finally comes out,wobbily.Justin hears her and wakes up.Justin:There you are.What the hell did you need to get that takes this long.Ritsuko:(Drunk)Something..something important.Justin:Like what.Ritsuko:Something.Justin:(Sighs)Great.My so called guardian is drunk now.How the hell are we gonna get to her place now.In her condition,she wouldnt be able to drive.How many beers did you exactly have.Ritsuko:A few.Justin:A few what.A few hundred.Ritsuko:No..no just 13.Justin:JUST 13.My god.Thats a lot.How are we gonna get to your place now.jeez.Ritsuko:Do..dont..worry.I'll drive us there.Justin:Not in your condition you wont.Ritsuko:Thats sweet of you to worry bu...but i thhhiinnk i can handle it.She starts heading towards the car.Justin goes after her and grabs her arm.Ritsuko:Let me go.I'm...i'm fine.Justin:Like hell you are.I'll drive.Ritsuko:You cant drive.Justin:Yeah i know.But letting you drive in your state is worst.We be killed if you drived.We have a better chance if i drived.Ritsuko:Fine.Ritsuko then collasped in justin's arms.Justin:Perfect.She's supposed to look after me.I'm gonna be the one to look after her.He then opens the car door and sets ritsuko in her seat and puts the seatbelt on.He then goes over to the drivers side and gets in.He puts his seatbelt on.He then remembers that ritsuko has the key.He remembers her putting it in her bra.His face turns red as he thinks of it.But tells himself he has to.He reaches over to the passed out doctor and puts a hand in her shirt hoping the doctor dont wake up.He goes in deeper until he reaches her bra.He then puts his hand in digging around for the key and finds it in her left cup.He grabs it and starts pulling his hand out then all of a sudden ritsuko wakes up.She is just starring at what justin is doing.Justin:(nervous)It..it's not what it seems.I was just looking for the key.I swear.Ritsuko smiles.Ritsuko:(still drunk)What are you doing.Looking for something or just wanted to feel a womens full breasts.Justin turns red.Ritsuko:If you wanted me,you could of asked.The doctor then passes out once more.Justin however,just stares in shock.He then remembers what he was doing and inserts the key and starts the car up.He slowly turns the wheel while shifting in reverse and presses the gas pedal.He ends up backing into another car setting the alarm off.Knowing this,he quickly shifts into drive and presses the gas pedal speeding off.He is a bad driver as he almost collides with a truck,almost hitting someone and almost hitting a stop sign.He stops at a hotel to stay for the night.He goes into the office and pays for a room.He then grabs the key and goes out to get ritsuko.He carries her to the room and sets her on the bed.He then goes into the other bed and closes his eyes or tries too.He wonders how ritsuko will react once she finds out what he did.Justin:She wont be happy when she wakes up.I better figure something out.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment