Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Misato's new roommate

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 8 - Misato's new roommate

Chapter 8 - Misato's new roommate
Now we see misato and shinji in her car going towards downtown tokyo 3.Misato:Guess we have to have a party huh.Shinji:Why?Misato:For my new roommate of course.Shinji:Who's your new roommate.Misato:You silly.The car then goes through a tunnel.Shinji:So,do i really have to live with you.Misato:Well,of course.You dont want to live with your father obviously.And this was the only other way.Shinji:I see.Misato:Come on.Cheer up.The car then exits the tunnel and they stop at a small market.They go in to get food which is all instant and a few cases of beer.While at the checkout some women come by and they're talking about last night.Women 1:Did you hear how the city is a battleground now.Women 2:Ya.My husband says we should move out because of the battle.He says me and the children should leave anyway.Women 1:That's a good idea.I never would of dreamt this city would become a battleground.After,the women leave the store and shinji looks at misato.Shinji:What were those two women talking about.Misato:Hmm.Oh nothing.Shinji:Misato.Misato:I'll tell you later.Shinji:Allright.They then leave the store with the food and get back in the car.They now leave.They now arrive at misato's apartment.Misato:Your stuff should of been delivered allready shinji.I just moved here myself.She then unlocks the door.Come in.Shinji:Umm,i dont want to be rude.Misato:Shinji.This is your home NOW.Shinji then steps in.The door closes.Misato:Umm,as you can see.The place is a little bit messy but make yourself at home.Shinji:This is a little messy.Misato:Yeah sorry.Could you put the food in the fridge please.Shinji:Yes ma'am.He goes to the fridge and opens it.Inside he sees two rows lined up with beer,a row of snacks and a row of ice.Shinji:Sheesh.That's a lot of stuff.What kind of women am i living with.He then looks at the other fridge.Shinji:(yelling)Whats in the other fridge.Misato:(yelling from her room)Never mind that.He's probably still sleeping.Shinji:Sleeping.The bell of the microwave goes off and the food is set on the table.Misato:Let's eat.Shinji:Let's eat.yum.Meanwhile at the hotel.Justin wakes up.He gets out of bed thinking of what to tell ritsuko what happened.Justin:Hmm.What shall i tell her.This whole thing was her fault.Then Ritsuko wakes up.She sits up in bed.Ritsuko:Ohh my head.Where the hell are we.Justin:Well,well,well.Look who's up.Justin is looking at ritsuko.Ritsuko:Justin.Where are we.Justin:At a hotel.Ritsuko:How we get here.Justin:You dont remember about last night.Ritsuko:No not really.Justin:Good.Then you wont remember how you got drunk and passed out.How i had my hand in your bra and how i drove us here.Ritsuko:I passed out.I was drunk.(angry)YOU HAD YOUR HAND IN MY BRA!You drove.But more importantly.YOU HAD YOUR HAND IN MY BRA.Justin:(Embarrased)Ohh shoot.I wasn't supposed to tell you.Ahh damn it.Ritsuko:Well,you must of had a good reason if you had your hand in my bra.Justin(nervous)yes...yes i did.You had the car key in it and you were passed out so i had to get it out somehow without waking you up but you woke up anyway.Ritsuko:That makes sense.But how did you drive.You cant drive yet can you.Justin:Obviously not or i wouldnt not of almost collided with a truck,almost killing someone and almost hitting a stop sign.That's why there are dents in front.Ritsuko:DENTS.Why did you drive.You've could of woken me up.You were drunk and passed out so i did.Obviously you weren't watching what you were doing so i took care of you and everything else.Ritsuko:That's very sweet of you.But how you pay for this hotel.Justin:Easy.This was an american hotel so i could pay with american money.See, i took care of you.And everything else.Ritsuko:That's nice.Justin:Do you want to leave or want to stay another night.I paid for two nights.If you want to leave we can.Ritsuko:No.We can stay one more night.Besides,i gotta thank you for what you've done.Justin:Like how.You not getting drunk again.Ritsuko:No.Like letting you sleep with me tonight.Obiviously you liked touching me.Justin(blushing)I..i do not.I told you why i did that.Ritsuko:Yes yes.Now get over here and get in.Justin:No i'm fine with the other bed thank you.He slowly goes into his bed.Ritsuko however gets out of her bed and goes over to his.She gets under the covers and snuggles closely with justin.Justin:Rits..Ritsuko.What are you.His words are cut off by ritsuko's lips.Strangely,justin likes her's lips pressed against his.They kiss for hours.It becomes night time before they stop and fall asleep against one another.Now they have finished there meal.Misato:Boy was that good.Did you enjoy it shinji.Shinji:Umm,guess so.But i'm not used to food like that though.Misato:What.She bends over the table to shinji.Are you finicky hmm.Shinji:Umm,no.That's not,um why.He however cant speak straight because of well misato's breasts.There not showing of course but he can see them because of the shirt she is wearing.Misato:Eating dinner with two is better then at all huh.Shinji:Umm,sure.Misato:Well,you'll get used to it.Tomorrow we'll decide chores allright.Shinji:Umm,sure.Misato:Why dont we turn in for the night.And start fresh in the morning.Shinji:Allright.Good night.Misato:Good night.He then goes to the room misato assigned him and closes the door.Misato:Hmm.Wonder why i haven't heard from ritsuko yet.Wonder what they are doing.She wonders this as she heads off to her room to turn in for the night.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on June 8, 2006, 8:15:52 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story it keeps getting better and better keep it up