Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A new day

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 9 - A new day

Chapter 9 - A new day
It is now the next day at the hotel and the two people who slept with each other the night before wakes up or one does anyway.Justin:(yawns)Wow.Dont know what i did but i feel good.He then see's the sleeping doctor next to him sound asleep.At this justin cant help but smiles.He slowly gets out of bed without waking the doctor.He goes to get his shoes on and goes outside.Justin:Wow.Tokyo 3 looks cool in the morning.Inside the hotel a certain doctor wakes up to see someone missing.She slowly gets up and goes to the window to see justin outside.She smiles and goes to the door and opens it.Justin doesnt notice ritsuko coming out so he is surprised when she comes stand by him.Justin:So,your awake.Ritsuko:Yes.I slept good.Justin:That's good.Now maybe you can actually take me to your home so i can get settled in or do i have to report this to commander ikari.Ritsuko:You wouldnt.Would you.Justin:I'm afraid i have too unless you do what you need to do.Ritsuko:Allright.You ready to leave now.Justin:Yes.Let me go get the hotel key and return it.He goes inside to get the key and shuts the door behind them.Both people walk towards the hotel office.Justin:I'll be right out.Ritsuko:Allright.I'll be in the car.Justin goes in and returns the key.He then comes out but he see's ritsuko mad.He goes over and ritsuko looks at him angry.Ritsuko:(angry)WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THERE WERE DENTS IN THE BACK TOO.Justin:Um,you see.I didnt really check.Ritsuko:How did this happen.Justin:Well,it must of happened when i backed up into another car behind me.Ritsuko:Damn you.Watch where you back up.Justin:Me.You're the one who got drunk and passed out.So it's your fault.Ritsuko:Oh frack no.It's your's.You are the one who drove.You've should of just stayed there but no.Justin:Still.It's your fracking own fault doctor.Your the one who got drunk.Your the one who stopped at the bar.I didnt want to but you stopped anyway.Its your fault and you know it.Ritsuko:Bullshoot.You are the one who drove.You can pilot an eva but you cant drive a car.Boy are you something.Justin:At least i was responsible for something and not blaming it on someone else like me.Ritsuko:Oh right, fine.It's my fault.Happy now.Justin:I suppose.Ritsuko:Good.Now let's go.They both get in the car and take off.At misato's apartment.Shinji is up eating toast with coffee.Misato comes in from the way to her room.Shinji:Good morning miss misato.Misato:Good morning.(yawns).Hey,dont we decide who gets what chores.Shinji:I was actually hoping you forgot.Misato:Nope.Now then let's see.Oh i know.You get the cooking on mondays,tuesdays,wednesdays,fridays and sundays.You get the cleaning on mondays,wednesdays,thursdays,saturdays and sundays.You get the dish washing on mondays,tuesdays,wednesdays,thursdays,fridays and saturdays.And finally you get laundry duty on mondays,wednesday,fridays,saturdays and sundays.I get the rest of the days for each.Thats fare huh.Shinji:(shocked)WHAT.That's not fare.Misato:It is.So there.She goes over to the fridge to grab a beer and comes back and sits across from shinji.Misato:So,how did you sleep?Shinji:Fine i guess.Misato:Thats good.Opens the beer and chuggs some down.Misato:Why dont you go take a bath.Shinji:I dont want too.Misato:What?Why.Shinji:Because i'm already cleaned up.Why dont you go get cleaned up.Misato:I will later.Right now i need to get dressed and to take you to NERV.She gets up and goes get changed.Now continuing downtown.Justin:We are going to your place this time arent we.Ritsuko:Yes.Dont worry.The black car then turns right and keeps going straight from there.Soon they stop at a house in the country.Both people get out.Justin:So,this must be your place i take it.Ritsuko:Yes it is.The house is all white with a yellow roof.They go inside and find it filled with papers everywhere.Papers are on the couch,the desk even the kitchen table.Justin goes looks around and finds ashtrays filled with ciggaretts.Justin:I didnt know you smoked.Ritsuko:I used to in college.But not anymore.Justin:Ohh thats good.Anyway,where should i put my stuff.Ritsuko:In my room for now.Its upstairs,first room on the right.Justin:Ok.He goes up the stairs and goes right to find ritsuko was right.He goes in and see's it not messy.The bed is made and everything.He puts his stuff down and goes lie down on the bed.Justin:This is comfy.Ritsuko then comes in.Ritsuko:Nice bed huh.Justin nods.Ritsuko:You'll be sleeping with me in it for a while.Dont worry.I wont do anything to you this time.Justin:Allright.Guess this means we're pals for a while.Ritsuko:Yes.Looks like a realationship to me.At that they both smile.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on June 10, 2006, 7:12:40 AM

bigguy on
bigguythis story is very good keep up the work