Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Father and son meet.

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 10 - Father and son meet.

Chapter 10 - Father and son meet.
Continuing from the last chapter.Misato and shinji are on there way to NERV to see shinji''s father.Shinji:Are you gonna tell me why we are going to see my dad.Misato:(sighs)The reason we are going to see your father is you''ve been chosen for something.Shinji:Chosen for what?Misato:That you''ll find out when we get there.The car continues through tokyo 3.At NERV HQ.Gendo:So,are captain katsuragi and the third child coming.Fuyutsuki:From my understanding,yes, they should be.Gendo:Very well.My son shall pilot unit 1 now and that other boy shall pilot unit 4.Fuyutsuki:What about Rei.Gendo:She will be piloting unit 0 and will also be a back up pilot for unit 1.Until unit 0 is fixed,she wont be piloting yet.Fuyutsuki:I understand.Having arrived at NERV,Misato leads shinji into the cage where unit 1 is.Misato:Shinji.Do you see what is in front of you.Shinji:Umm,yes.Misato:This is evangelion unit 1.You have been chosen to pilot it and you are known as the third child.Shinji:Is..is this my father''s work.Gendo then appears above behind a glass wall.Gendo:That is correct.It''s been some time hasn''t it.Shinji:Why am i here.Gendo:It''s what ms katsuragi has told you.You are the third child and are the designated pilot of unit 1.Shinji:This..this is why you sent for me.To be a pilot of this thing.Gendo:Correct.Shinji:I CANT DO THIS.I WONT PILOT SOMETHING I NEVER SEEN BEFORE.THERE IS NO WAY I CAN.Gendo:You will be instructed.Shinji:Still.THERE''S NO WAY I CAN.Gendo:Shinji.You dont have to pilot it right now.You just have too when you have too.Shinji:No.I wont pilot it.Gendo:Are you sure?Maybe seeing another pilot in pain will change your mind.Fuyutsuki.Wake up rei and have her brought here. Fuyutsuki:But sir.She hasn''t recovered yet.It may be unwise to remove her.Gendo:Just do it.Fuyutsuki:Very well.Gendo:Do you see what i''m doing.I''m removing an injured girl just so you can change your mind about piloting.You better agree or you can leave.Moments later a stretcher is brought out with an injured girl on it with some medical techs.They stop the stretcher by shinji.Shinji looks at the girl in bandages.Misato comes over.Misato:Do you see shinji.This girl will have to pilot unit 1 if you wont.If you dont,this girl is gonna suffer.Do you want that.Shinji looks at misato.Shinji:No,i dont want her to suffer like this.I''ll do it.I''ll pilot it.Gendo:Very well.When the time comes,you will pilot unit 1 in battle along with a fellow pilot in unit 4.Shinji:Do you mean this girl.Gendo:Hmph.This girl will be your other fellow pilot.The pilot i''m reffering to is a boy like you.He pilots unit 4.Dont worry.You''ll meet him soon enough.As for now,you will come in for a test with unit 1 tomorrow to see if you can synch with it.You may now leave.Gendo then leaves as do the med techs with the girl.Misato:Let''s leave too shinji.Shinji nods.Both people leave.Now in her car misato asks shinji if he wants to meet the pilot of unit 4 and he does so misato suggests they have a dinner party.Misato:Great.We''ll have a dinner party tomorrow after your test is done.But you wont have to wait to meet the pilot of unit 4 because he''s coming in to test unit 4 and to see if he too can synch with it.Shinji:Do you know what his name is.Misato:Yes.His name is justin and he''s from america.He pilots unit 4 but from my understanding he had to pilot unit 1 because unit 4 wasn''t ready.The car continues through tokyo 3.At ritsuko''s house,Ritsuko is upstairs in their room while justin is downstairs on the couch.The memories of the battle with the angel comes back.Justin:I remember now.That battle with the angel.Unit 1 going berserk.I remember how it was beating me up and how unit 1 refused to move.It was then that i passed out and my angel side took over.My eyes lit up and so did unit 1''s.It then went out of control and charged at the angel.We both roared like wild animals.Then when the angel was almost beaten,my angel side used the same laser trick as sachiel did and unit 1''s eyes twinkled.Then a giant cross appeared from the explosion and when it was over,the angel was gone.The unit''s eyes went back to normal as so did mine.Then i woke up and couldnt remember anything.(sighs)I hope no one knew about my angel side taking over.If they find out now,all will soon be lost.Not knowing,Ritsuko was listening from the stairs.She heard everything.Ritsuko:I knew it.He is an angel.Looks like he might only become a full angel when all of them has been beat.But how did he know sachiels name.That must be part of being an angel.Knowing what the angels names are and he might even know when they will attack.This kind of info could help.But i wont tell anyone.It''s his secret.If they find out,he''ll be destroyed.I wont let that happened.Ritsuko smiles and goes upstairs.Has justin''s idenity been blown.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment