Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Testing part 2

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 12 - Testing part 2

Chapter 12 - Testing part 2
Now continuing from part 1.Ritsuko:Disconnect all the nerv endings off.Maya:Yes ma''am.The nerv endings wont disconnect.Ritsuko:What do you mean they wont disconnect.Shigeru:Unit 4 is attempting to rip out of it''s restraints.Ritsuko:What?We then see unit 4 attempting to rip out of the restraints.Unit 4 lets out a roar.Unit 4 then finally rips out of the restraints.Makoto:UNIT 4 HAS RIPED OUT THE RESTRAINTS.Ritsuko:No.It''s going berserk.Misato:Eject the entry plug now.Get him out.Maya:Yes ma''am.The signal''s being refused.We cant eject it.Misato:What.Unit 4 then roars again and starts leaving.Makoto:Unit 4 is attempting to leave.Misato:Stop it.Maya:We cant.We have no way.Gendo:Yes we do.Launch unit 1.Misato:Unit 1?But we cant.Gendo:We have to now.Stopping unit 4 is top priority now.Misato:Yes sir.Shinji.Shinji is in the locker room in his plug suit.Shinji:Yes.Misato:The synch test will have to wait.We need to launch you in unit 1 to stop unit 4.Shinji:Unit 4?But isnt there a pilot in there.Misato:Yes.But we need you to stop it so we can rescue him.Unit 4 went bersek.Shinji:Yes ma''am.Shinji leaves the locker room.Back in the command room.Ritsuko:Where is unit 4 now.Makoto:Unit 4 is heading up to the city above.Maya:Correction.It''s now in the city.Misato:Is unit 1 ready yet.We need to stop unit 4 from destroying the city.Shigeru:The pilot is now in the entry plug.Misato:Good.Insert the entry plug.Maya:Roger.Entry plug being inserted.We see the entry plug being inserted in the back of unit 1.Inside the entry plug.Shinji:(He looks down to see a fluid rising.)What is this stuff.The fluid goes over his head.He is now holding his breath while it goes up.Ritsuko:Relax.It''s LCL.It''ll oxyinate your blood. Your get used to it.Shinji:I''m gonna be sick.Misato:Quit complaining.We got to stop unit 4.Maya:Now starting up the interface.Ritsuko:Good.Have it reconfigured for japanese.Maya:Roger.Interface started up.Ritsuko:Connect the nerv connections.Maya:Roger.Now connecting the nerv connections.Heart rate is normal.I detect no problems.Ritsuko:Good.Now release primary lock bolts and secondary lock bolts.NERV tech:Now releasing lock bolts.Lock bolts released.Maya:Now moving unit 1 to the launch pad.We see unit 1 being moved to the launch pad.Maya:Unit 1 is on the launch pad.All systems are green as well.Ritsuko:Understood.Misato.Misato:Right.Launch EVA.Unit 1 is shot up through the hole.Meanwhile unit 4 is going through town roaring like an animal.Unit 4 then wrecks a building by pounding it with it''s arms.It then jumps in the air and lands causing a crack to form on the street.Unit 4 then starts leaving when unit 1 appears.After being launched,shinji can see unit 4 looking at it.Unit 4 then charges at unit 1 running at full speed.Before shinji could do anything unit 1 gets knocked on the ground.Misato:(over the comm link)Shinji.You have to get up.You have to stop unit 4 and save justin.Shinji:I''ll try.Ritsuko:Misato.He should concentrate on walking before trying to fight back.Misato:I know that.But how''s he gonna do that if he cant get up.Ritsuko:You''re right.Hows the pilot of unit 4?Maya:Still no response.Ritsuko:I see.(thinks to herself)I hope he''s allright.This test wasnt a good idea.Unit 1 manages to get up but not before unit 4 grabing it by the neck.Unit 4 then tries to break unit 1''s neck.Shinji is feeling the pain as the eva does.Shinji:My neck.He has his hands on his neck.Misato:Calm down.It''s not you neck.You''re fine.Unit 4 then let''s go and tosses unit 1 across the street crashing into buildings.Unit 4 then charges at unit 1 making it crash into more buildings.Unit 4 backs up and starts pounding unit 1 ''s chest plate.It keeps pounding and pounding untill it stops.Unit 1''s eyes start glowing.Maya:Something''s happening in unit 1.Nerv connections are disconnecting.Ritsuko:What.Dont tell me it''s going to go bersek too.Misato:What?What about shinji.Makoto:He''s unconsicous.But he''s still alive.Then unit 1 let''s out a roar much like unit 4 was doing.Then unit 1 charges at unit 4.Maya:Unit 1 was unactive.Now it activated itself.Unit 4 tries to block unit 1 but unit 1 grabs unit 4''s arms and tosses it.Unit 1 then jumps and pounds unit 4''s chest with it''s foot.Unit 4 lifts up unit 1 with it''s arms and tosses it.Unit 4 then gets up and charges at it.Unit 4 keeps charging but unit 1 grabs unit 4 by the neck and breaks it.Unit 4 let''s out one final roar before it goes silent.Unit 1 drops unit 4 and starts pounding on it.It breaks it''s arms causing blood to spur everywhere.Unit 1 lets out a roar of victory and goes silent.Ritsuko:Unit 1 has stopped.Misato:What about unit 4.Maya:Unit 4 has stopped as well.The pilot of unit 1 is fine.But as for unit 4,life signs show negative for him.Misato:WHAT.NO JUSTIN.GET A frackING RESCUE TEAM OUT THERE.NOW.Makoto:Yes ma''am.Moments later a resuce team is out by the evas.Ritsuko:Eject both entry plugs.Maya:Yes ma''am.We see both entry plugs were ejected.Maya:Entry plugs ejected.The rescue team goes over to unit 1 and opens the entry plug.They pull out shinji and he''s fine.Now they go over to unit 4 and opens it''s entry plug.They pull justin out unconsicious.They put him on the stretcher and takes him to the hospital.Back in the command room.Ritsuko:Thank god justin and shinji are allright.Right misato.Misato:Yes.I''m going to visit justin in the hospital.I''ll see you later.She then leaves.Shinji is now in the locker room changing out of his plug suit and into his clothes.He puts his suit in a locker and leaves.When he leaves he see''s misato coming.Misato:Shinji.Your allright.Shinji:Yeah.Misato:Thank goodness.Shinji:How''s justin.Misato:He''s at the hospital and i''m going to see him.Want to come?Shinji:Sure.They both leave.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on June 14, 2006, 8:16:00 AM

bigguy on
bigguythis story is very good hope there's more chapters