Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Her desire.

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 14 - Her desire.

Chapter 14 - Her desire.
Justin is now at the house he and ritsuko share.Justin is sitting on the couch and see's ritsuko sitting down next to him.Ritsuko:So,how do you exactly now about that angel that appeared today.Justin:Is that why you sat next to me.To find out how i know.(Sighs)Allright.The reason i know is when i was at the first branch of NERV,the commander there told me about that angel.He told me this before i left for here.He told me that this angel would attack and it flee's whenever it can.He also said that it has the abillity to appear whenever it chooses.So that's why you have to destroy when it attacks otherwise it comes back stronger.After that,i asked the commander how he knew and he said it isnt my buisness to know.He just said i have to lookout for it and tell you guys about it.So,thats how i know.Ritsuko:I see.Justin:Is that all you wanted or are you just talking to me to find things out.Ritsuko:I just wanted to know that one thing is all.Justin:Oh allright.Ritsuko:So,you do plan on sleeping upstairs with me dont you.Justin:I'll see.Ritsuko:No you wont.You will.As your guardian,you have to do as i say.Justin:I know that.Ritsuko:Hmm.You know.Unit 4 is gonna be released out of it's frozen state tomorrow.Justin:Is it really.But i thought you dont want it to because of what happened.Ritsuko:I dont.But it might help us figure it out.Justin:So,i have to pilot it right.Ritsuko:Of course.Your the pilot of it.Justin:So,your just using me to figure unit 4 out right.You dont really care what happens to me do you.Ritsuko:Is that what you think.Because your right.I am just using you to find out about unit 4 but that dosent mean i dont care about you.I am your guardian arent i.Justin:If that was true,then you would of visted me when i was in the hospital.Thats what guardian's typically do.Ritsuko:Fine.Your right.I dont care about you.I was just ordered to be your guardian because misato wasnt there.I will use you however i want.If its about unit 4,then i will.I'm your guardian and i can use you.You cant do anything about it.Justin:Thats what you think.I'm gonna ask the commander tomorrow when i go in for testing to see if misato will be my guardian because obviously you arent doing a good job.She cares about me more then you do.Your just using me anyway.Ritsuko:(seductively)You know.I'm not just gonna use you to figure out unit 4.Her hand goes on justin's leg and moves it over to his private area.I'm gonna use you in bed too.Justin:You think so.After all this,you think i'm gonna sleep with you.Your wrong.I'm not gonna fall for what your doing now.Ritsuko:Oh,is that so.She gets up and goes to sit in justin's lap and faces him.Justin:If you dont think i mean it,i'll but his words are cut off as ritsuko kisses him hard and passively.Justin tries to move but is unable too becasue she now has her hands around him.Justin breaks the kiss.Justin:Will you stop.If you are my guardian,then you shouldnt be doing this.You must think if you do this,i wont ask the commander tomorrow right.Well,i'm still gonna.He moves ritsuko off him and tries to get up but ritsuko pushes him back down and she gets back on him.Ritsuko:Your right.I'm doing this so you wont tell the commander.But it still doesnt mean thats why i'm doing this.She pushes him down on the couch.She starts taking her lab coat off.Then she removes her blue shirt.She gets off and takes her shoes off then her black shorts.She is now in her bra and panties.She goes over to justin and starts taking his shirt off and his pants.She then removes his underwear making him completly nude.She then takes her panties off and removes her bra showing her breasts.She then climbs back on justin and positions herself over him.She then starts moving and moving.Then she moves faster making his nector come out entering her.She moans and moans.Justin just stares at what she is doing.Justin:(thinks to himself)What the hell is she doing.She's my guardian.She shouldnt be doing this.I have to get misato to be my guardian.She has to be better at it then she is.After,ritsuko is done and and presses her breasts against his bare chest making him blush.She then kisses justin for the remander of the day.It's now night and justin fell asleep.Ritsuko gets off and gets her clothes back on.She goes upstairs to her room and thinks.Ritsuko:(thinking to herself)Boy he is good.Even if he didnt do anything.There is no way i can let misato be his guadian and let her have him.She then goes and lays on her bed.She falls asleep.In misato's apartment.Shinji and misato are sitting at the table.Shinji:Umm,misato.Werent we suppose to have a dinner party or something tonight.Misato:Hmm.Oh yeah.We were.But after what happened,i decided not too.Shinji:Ohh,allright.Well,i'm going to bed now.Good night misato.He gets up and goes to his room and closes the door.Misato:Good night shinji.She then gets up and goes to her room and goes to bed.At NERV HQ.Gendo:Fuyutsuki.Fuyutsuki:Yes sir.Gendo:We have a conference tomorrow.You do have too remember.Fuyutsuki:Of course i'll remember.I hope an angel doesnt attack while we are gone.Gendo:Dont worry.Captain katsuragi and others will have everything under control.Dont worry.Now it's morning at ritsuko's house and justin wakes up.Justin:What the hell did i do last night.Ohh,i rememeber.Ritsuko had sex with me or tried too.She must have a desire for sex and doesnt care who she has it with even if it's someone that she's a guardian off.If it's gonna be like this,then i better move out.He hears foot steps coming from the stairs and ritsuko appears dressed up.Ritsuko:Justin.Your suppose to get dressed.You have a test with unit 4 today.Justin:Well,i could if someone didnt try to have sex with me last night.Ritsuko:(blushing)Well,i er my desire for sex took over.I'm sorry for it.I'll ask misato today if she will be your guardian ok.Justin:Ok.Thats great.Ritsuko:Of course.Now get dressed.Justin:Right.He gets up and heads upstairs to ritsuko's room and gets dressed in there.A few moments later he comes out dressed.He heads downstairs.Justin:I'm ready.Ritsuko:Good let's go.They both leave the house.Will justin's test with unit 4 go good this time or will it be like the first time.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment