Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Another roomate for misato

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 15 - Another roomate for misato

Chapter 15 - Another roomate for misato
Now on there way to NERV in her black car.Justin:So,you havent figured out anything about unit 4 i'm taking.Ritsuko:Well,no.We didnt have enough time too.The MAGI know but wont say.Justin:Is that so.These MAGI you talk about.They must be pretty important to you guys.Ritsuko:They are.They help us in a lot of things.Justin:Interesting.So,if something happened to these MAGI,what would you guys do.Ritsuko:Oh i dont know.It never happened.And it probably never will.The black car then arrives outside of NERV.Both people get out and head inside.Justin opens the gate inside with his ID Card and they continue inside.Ritsuko:Justin.Go to the locker room and get suited up for your test.Justin:Yes ma'am.He heads off to the locker room.Ritsuko heads for the command room.She enters it.Misato:Hmm.She turns around.Looks like your the one late ritsuko.Ritsuko:How the hell.You actually came on time.Misato:Of course.Now shall we begin.Ritsuko:Right.Justin.Are you suited up yet.Justin from the locker room:No not yet.Ritsuko:Well,hurry up.Justin gets his clothes off and gets his plug suit on.He presses the right wrist switch and it tightens the suit up.He gets his neuron clips in too.He then leaves the locker room and heads for the elevator.He presses the button and gets in.He pushes the button for the eva cage and it goes down.The elevator arrives and he gets out.He walks towards unit 4.Moments later he gets inside the entry plug.Maya:Pilot is now in the entry plug.Ritsuko:Good.Insert it.Maya:Roger.Now inserting entry plug.We see the entry plug being inserted in the neck of unit 4.Maya:Entry plug now inserted.Now flooding it with LCL.The inside of the entry plug fills up with LCL.LCL now filled up.Ritsuko:Good.Start up the interface.Maya:Roger.Interface now starting up.Misato goes over too ritsuko and whispers in her ear.Misato:Are you sure this was a good idea to unfreeze unit 4.Ritsuko:Of course.We couldnt find out what happened so we will do it this way.Misato:Yeah but you know what happened before.What if it happens again.Ritsuko:It shouldnt.But even if it does,the pilots life isnt of importance as unit 4 is.Unit 4 is only important.The pilots life doesnt matter.Misato slaps ritsuko hard.Misato:(Angry)WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HIS LIFE ISNT IMPORTANT.YOUR HIS frackING GUARDIAN.IT SHOULD BE.Ritsuko:Well,i'm not his guardian anymore anyway.He wanted me to ask you if you will be his guardian for now on.Misato:Of course i will.You arent doing a good job anyway.I'll be happy too.His life is important too me.So is shinji's.Misato walks away.Maya:Interface has been started up.Ritsuko:Good.Now connect nerve connections.Maya:Yes ma'am.The monitor in front shows the nerve connections connecting.Maya:Nerve connections connected.Ritsuko:Good.How is he.Maya:His harmonics seem ok.So does his heart rate.No problems.Ritsuko:Good.How's his synch ratio.Maya:It's at 35%.Ritsuko:Wow impressive.So,unit 4 has activated succesful then.Maya:It would seem so.Ritsuko:Good.Justin.Can you hear me.From the inside the entry plug.Justin:Yes.Ritsuko:Unit 4 has activated succesfuly.Justin:Really.Has it.Ritsuko:Yes.Justin:Good.Can i get out now.Ritsuko:Yes.Eject the entry plug now.Maya:Roger.Entry plug being ejected.We see the entry plug coming out.The top opens up and justin is brought out.He heads for the elevator.He presses the button and goes in.He pushes the button for the floor the locker room is on and it arrives there.He gets out and goes to the locker room.Inside he takes off his plug suit and puts it in the locker.He then gets his clothes out and puts them on.He takes off his neuron clips too before leaving and puts them in the locker.He then leaves and heads for the command center.He goes inside and goes towards ritsuko.Ritsuko:Justin.Good job.It looks like you get to pilot unit 4.Justin:Cool.So,did you ask misato yet.Ritsuko:Yes.And she agreed.Justin:Cool.Hey.What happened to your cheek?He see's a bruise on ritsuko's right cheek.Ritsuko:Oh,this.Well,um nothing.I just slamed it on something is all.Justin:Ok.He turns to misato.So,your my new guardian huh.Misato:Yes.You'll be living with me and shinji.Justin:Oh,cool.So,can we go now.Misato:Yes.Let's go.Misato amd justin both leave the command room.Justin:We are going to ritsuko's house to get my things arent we.Misato:Of course.They then leave NERV HQ.Misato leads justin to her blue car.They both get in.She starts up the car and heads off to ritsuko's house.At a conference with SEELE.SEELE 1:Mr ikari.Why did you let a boy who isnt the desginated pilot of unit 1 pilot it.Gendo:Unit 4 wasnt ready so we had no choice.SEELE 2:Of course you didnt.You were messing with unit 4.That boy must always pilot unit 4.If he were to pilot another unit,he will be exposed as who he really is.SEELE 3:We also understand that because of this,he was exposed.Did anyone see it.Gendo:No.Of course not.They only thought unit 1 went bersek because the pilot was in danger.They didnt realize that the boys angel side took over and as a result of this,unit 1 went berserk.SEELE 4:Good.But you must also realize that your only responsibility is the human instrumentality project.SEELE 5:Yes.We cant afford to lose anymore money.Time,money and man power.We cant afford to lose these things.You do undertsand that dont you.Gendo:Of course.SEELE 1:In any event.This project must be kept on as planned.SEELE 3:This project may be the only real hope for mankind.Do you understand.SEELE 1:Well,now that the angels attacks are now known by the public,NERV must take steps to keep anymore from leaking out.You do know that there is no turnig back now.Everyone but gendo dissapears.Gendo:Of course.Mankind has no time left.Now arrivied at ritsuko's place.Justin goes in and grabs his stuff and comes out a few seconds later.He gets back in the car and they take off.Misato:So,you must know why ritsuko didnt want to be your guardian dont you.Justin:Of course.But i'm not gonna tell.Misato:Hmm.Your reason must be diffrent then the one ritsuko told me.Justin:What did she tell you.Misato:Well,when you were being inserted in unit 4,i asked her if it was a good idea and she said it was but also said that if anything happened like last time,your life wasnt important.So i slapped her for it.Justin:Your the one who did that.Misato:Of course.It got me pissed when she said that.Everyone's life is important.Justin:Well,i expected her to say that.She didnt exactly care about me anyway so it works out.I just hope your a better guardian then she was.Misato:Dont worry.I'm not as bad.They finally arrive at misato's place.They both get out and head inside.They go up the stairs and head towards the door at the end.Misato:Well,here we are.She opens the door.This is your new home now.Justin:Hmm.Well,it looks better then ritsukos'.He steps inside after misato does.Justin:So,where do i put my stuff.Misato:Out here by the futon.You'll be sleeping out here for a bit.Justin:Oh,ok.He goes and puts his stuff down.Justin:Hey.Where's shinji.Misato:In his room.Justin:Oh,allright.He goes and sits on the futon.He lies down and falls asleep for the rest of the day and night.Misato:Come out and see's him sleeping so she goes in her room and gets a blanket and covers him up with it.She goes to the fridge and grabs a beer and heads to her room for the night.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment