Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Eva info

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 16 - Eva info

Chapter 16 - Eva info
It is now morning in misato''s apartment and it''s quiet.Justin wakes up and gets off the futon.He walks to the table and see''s a note that says:Dear justin.Me and shinji had to go into NERV for his training with unit 1.We should be back sometime in the afternoon.If you want,you can come down.Anyway,we''ll see you when we get back.P.S.There is instant food in the fridge.Help yourself.Love Misato.Justin:Hmm.So they went into NERV.I didnt hear them leave.Whatever.I''m alone till they get back so i might as well enjoy it.At NERV HQ.In the entry plug,shinji sits waiting.Ritsuko:Shinji.How are you this morning.Shinji:I''m fine.No problems.Ritsuko:Thats good.Have you memorized all emergency routes,acess routes and emergency switches in the eva.Shinji:Yeah,i guess so.Ritsuko:Good but lets review.Normally the eva runs off of power provided by an umbilical cable.If that cable were to be cut off,the eva can run off it''s internal battery.No more then 1 minute in full power mode and no less then 5 minutes in minimal life support mode.Do you understand.Shinji:Yes.Ritsuko:Good.Maya.Start up the stimulated battle program.Maya:Yes ma''am.The white room unit 1 is in changes to the city with sachiel.Unit 1 is holding a stimulated gun.Ritsuko:Shinji.Have the target in the center and pull the switch.Shinji has the target in the center and pulls the switch and the gun fires but it goes over the target.Ritsuko:Easy.Position the target in the center and pull the switch.He does so again and hits the target making it fall and exploding.The same thing happens over and over with the target being in a different location.Maya:Shinji is doing pretty well considering he never really faced an angel before but i wonder why he accepts doing it.Ritsuko:It would seem he just does what he''s told to do but thats never a bad thing of course but still.Misato is watching this and is worried about shinji.Ritsuko:Misato.Why didnt you bring justin with.He needs to know about unit 4.Misato:I know.But he was sleeping and after yesterday,i thought it wasnt a good idea.You can do it another time cant you.Ritsuko:Possibly if an angel doesnt attack,if one attacks and cuts off unit 4''s cable,justin wont know whats going on.You need to bring him down here in the afternoon so i can explain to him too.Misato:I will.Ritsuko:All right shinji.We''re done.You can come out.The stimulator stops and unit 1 gets moved back to the cage.The entry plug ejects and shinji goes to the locker room to change.He changes out of his plug suit and changes into his regular clothes.He puts his plug suit in the locker and leaves.At misato''s apartment,justin fixed some instant food and puts it on the table.He wonders how he''s gonna eat it because it has chop sticks and he doesnt know how to use them.He picks up the chop sticks and tries to eat the rice but it keeps falling out so he tries eating the meat balls with it but they fall out too.Frustrated,he picks up the food and throws it right when misato enters the room and it hits her in the face.Justin turns to see misato covered in food and gets up slowly and backs up but misato wipes the food off her face with an angry look that could kill and she starts going towards justin.Justin stands there looking at her trying to figure out how too apologize but she gets to him first.She starts opening her mouth up but instead of yelling,she just tells him that it is frustrating.Misato:You know.It can be hard eating japanese food especially since you never ate it or had before right.Justin:Umm,yes.Uh sorry about throwing it at you.I didnt hear you come in.Misato:It''s allright.You need to get dressed.Justin:Why?Misato:Because you need to go to NERV.Justin:(sighs)Allright.I''ll get dressed.He goes and grabs some clothes out of his bag and changes behind the futon.Moments later he''s dressed up.He goes back over to misato.Justin:AlLright.Let''s go.By the way,where''s shinji.Misato:He went in his room.Come on.Lets go.Justin:Ok.He follows misato out the apartment.They get to her car and get in.She starts it up and takes off.They are now heading downtown tokyo 3.Moments later they arrive at NERV.She parks the car and they both get out.They then head inside.Justin opens the gate and they both continue.Before they go to the command room,misato tells justin to go get his plug suit on and he goes to the locker room.Misato then proceeds to the command room and goes inside.She see''s ritsuko standing there.She notices misato and turns around.Ritsuko:So,did you bring him.Misato:Yes.Ritsuko:Good.Where is he.Misato:He''s getting in his plug suit.Ritsuko:He doesnt have too.I just need to tell him about unit 4.He does fine.Shigeru.Shigeru:Yes ma''am.Ritsuko:Call down to the locker room and tell justin not to get in his plug suit.Just tell him to come in here.Shigeru:Roger.He picks up the phone and dials the number for the locker room.In the locker room,justin was about to get his plug suit on when he hears the phone rings and goes to answer it.He picks up the phone.Justin:Hello.Shigeru:It''s me.Shigeru.Your suppose to not get your plug suit.Your suppose to just come in the command room.Justin:I understand.He then hangs the phone up.He goes and gets his clothes on and puts his plug suit in the locker and leaves.He goes to the command room and enters.Ritsuko notices him.He goes towards her.Ritsuko:So,you came did you.Good.Now you have to listen.Your eva runs off of power supplied by an umbilical cable.If that cable were to ever be cut off,your eva can run off it''s internal battery.It can run a maximal of 5 minutes in full power and 10 minutes in minimal life support mode.Do you understand.Justin:Yes.Ritsuko:Good.You can leave now.He goes over to misato and they both leave the command room.They now leave NERV HQ and get in her car.She starts up the car and takes off.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment