Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Shamshel's defeat

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 20 - Shamshel's defeat

Chapter 20 - Shamshel's defeat
Now having been launched,both eva's are ready to face the angel.Misato over the commlinks:Remember guys.Neutrolize it's AT field like we planned allright.Both pilots dont respond.Justin has unit 4 charge at the angel having it jump and land in front of it.He then has unit 4 punch the red core on it's chest but the angel lashes out with it's whips and grabs unit 4 and tosses him behind where it lands in a bunch of buildings.Shinji saw this and starts firing with it's pallet gun but it doesnt appear to do any damage.In the command room.Misato:Idiot.You hit it with your gun before it's AT field got neutrolize.The angel then whips a whip at unit 1 and slices the front part of the gun off and making unit 1 fall.Shinji has unit 1 get up.Misato:Here.I'm sending you another spare riffle.The building next to him opens up revealing the gun.In the entry plug shinji see's he's suppose to pick it up but doesnt.He just has unit 1 run.The angel then now chases it whiping at it missing but slices buildings in half.Unit 4 however gets up and goes after it.Justin can see the angel in the entry plug and has unit 4 run faster.Unit 4 catches up and grabs it but the angel uses a whip and stabs unit 4 in the chest.Justin:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.The pilot cries out in pain.The angel then returns to going after unit 1.It continues to whip at unit 1 untill it trips.The angel gets closer and grabs unit 1 with it's whip and tosses it making it crash into a building.The angel gets closer and unit 1 get's up and runs but not before it cuts it's umbilical cable leaving it with 5 minutes of active power left.Maya:The umbilical cable has been cut off.Pilot's power left is 4:58:00.Misato:Damn.How's unit 4.Maya:Pilot seems ok.Misato:Right.Now over the commlink in unit 4's entry plug.Justin.Can you hear me.Justin:Yes.Misato:You need to stop the angel.Unit 1's cable was cut off and only has 5 minutes of power left.Justin:Understood.The commlink is off.He now has unit 4 rush to where the angel is.After cutting off the cable to unit 1,the angel grabs it again and tosses it to a nearby mountain.In a shelter.Kensuke:Toji.I need to talk to you for a minute.Toji:What for.Kensuke:It's important.Please.Toji:Oh allright.Hey class rep.Hikari:What.Toji:We both need to use the bathroom.Hikari:You've should of done that allready.In the boys bathroom.Kensuke:I've got to see the battle.Toji:You mean the one that's happening now.Kensuke:Yes.It's an incredible event.And i cant miss it.Please help me go see it.Toji:Are you nuts.It's dangerous.Kensuke:Well,the risk is pretty much the same if we stay here.Please.Toji:Oh allright.He zips up his pants.Let's go.You do anything to get what you want wont you.Kensuke:Of course.Moments later,they are seen going up the mountain and get to the top.Kensuke has his video camera out.Kensuke:Wow.I knew my efforts would pay off.Then unit 1 is seen crashing into the side of the mountain and barely missing both boys.As both boys see's unit 1 almost crushing them,they regret coming.Kensuke:Sheesh.Being beaten up must of affected how he fights.He almost crushed us.Toji:Oh shut up.Meanwhile,unit 4 is rushing to get to the angel and gets there just before it gets to unit 1.Justin has unit 4 pull out it's progressive knife out of it's shoulder blade but the angel whips it away.Justin:frack.He then has unit 4 grab the angel with it's hands but the angel stabs unit 4 in the chest once more making the pilot cry in pain.It then cuts off unit 4's cable making it last on it's back up power.Maya:Unit 4's cable has been cut off.Remaining power is 5:00:00.Misato:What?I thought it can last on 10 minutes.Ritsuko.Ritsuko:It would seem i was wrong.I thought it could.Justin must know.He was at the first branch.He must of found out there.Misato:Maybe your right.After the cable got cut off justin has unit 4 uses it's hands and grabs the angel around it's body.In the command room.Everyone looks at the monitor as it shows two boys beside unit 1.Misato:What?Those are shinji's and justin's classmates.Ritsuko:What are they doing there.Misato:Shinji.The commlink appears in unit 1's entry plug.Let those two boys besides you in while justin handles the angel.Hurry up and do it.Ritsuko:What makes you think unauthorized people can be allowed in the entry plug.Misato:I'm allowing it.Ritsuko:Your pushing it captain.Misato just looks at her then returns back to the monitor.Misato:Hold the eva on your current command and let them come in.Hurry up.He does as he's told and ejects the entry plug allowing the boys entry.Both boys get in and the entry plug goes back in.Maya:Something's happening in the nerv's impulse.Ritsuko:Of course.You allowed two foreign bodies into the matrix.Misato:How much time left for unit 1.Maya:2:00:00.Misato:How about unit 4.Maya:3:10:33.Misato:Unit 4 can finish the angel off.Shinji.I want you to retreat to route 26.Do it.In unit 1's entry plug.Shinji(says to himself):Dont run away.Dont run away.Dont run away.(Allowed)I wont run away.He then has unit 1 get it's progressive knife out.Toji:Hey new kid.She said retreat.You better do it.Shinji then screams as he has unit 1 charge at the angel with the progressive knife.Misato:Idiot.I told you to retreat.Unit 4 has it covered.Unit 1 continues to rush at the angel.Meanwhile,unit 4 lifts the angel up and jumps up then drops the angel on the ground.The angel rises up again and puts it's whips right through unit 4 causing the pilot pain.Unit 1 is still rushing at the angel till it finally gets to it.He then stabs the knife right through the angel and emerging through the core in front of unit 4.The core shines with light as the knife keeps stabing through.Maya:Unit 1 activation is 5,4,3,2 and 1.Activation ceased.Unit 1 doesnt finish and shuts down.The angel pulls the whips out of unit 4 and puts them through unit 1.However,unit 4 kicks the angel in the core finishing what unit 1 did and defeats it.Maya:Unit 4's activation is 5,4,3,2 and 1.Unit 4's activation ceased as well.Both unit's are now shut down.The angel is now defeated and just sits there.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment