Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Ramiel's assault part 2

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 23 - Ramiel's assault part 2

Chapter 23 - Ramiel's assault part 2
Now the next day,shinji goes over to Rei's to deliver her security card.He get's there and knocks on the door but no one answer's so he decides to go in.Shinji:Hello.It's me ikari.I'm coming in ok.He hears no answer so he continues to go in but takes off his shoes to be polite.He goes into a room with nothing but a bed,a window,a dresser and a tray for her medicine.He then see's glasses on top of the dresser and goes over to look at them.He picks them up.And he puts them on.Shinji:These arent Rei's just as he said that,rei steps out of the shower and shinji looks behind him and see's her in nothing but a towel.Rei see's him with the glasses on and starts walking towards him.Shinji:Um,Rei,i was um just.Rei grabs the glasses and shinji falls backwards backing into the dresser behind him and trips rei toppling on top of her.Rei doesnt have her towel on and just stares at rei's naked body.Rei doesnt say anything for a few seconds but breaks the silence.Rei:(calmy)Will you get off.Shinji hears what she says and realizes what she meant.His hand is squeezing her left breast and shinji nervously let's go and gets up allowing rei to get up and get dressed.While she is changing,shinji decides to tell her about her card which he has to give her.Shinji:Rei.I um,have...have um something to.He gulps.Something to give you.Your...your card.It's been...been renewed.Ritsuko wanted me to give it to you.He turns around and prepares to give her card to her but notices she got dressed and already left.He leaves to try and catch up with her.He finally catches up to her when her old card wont allow her access into the main part of NERV.Shinji:Here.He swipes the card through the slot and the door opens.Your card's been renewed.She turns and snatches he card out of his hand and proceeds.They both are now on a escalator.Shinji:Rei.Your having a reactivation test with unit 0 today arent you.She doesnt respond.Shinji:Arent you scared.Rei:Why would i be.Shinji:Well,i heard what happened and was just wondering.I know i would be if what's happened to you happened to me that long ago.She doesnt answer again.Shinji:Oh and i would like to apologize.Rei:Why.Shinji:For earlier.She remains quiet.Shinji:Well,i know i dont trust my father with my life.Rei:Why dont you trust him.Shinji:How can i.After what he put me through,i cant trust him again.Rei turns around and goes up to shinji and slaps him and goes back down.Shinji rubs his slapped cheek wondering why she did that.Now Rei is getting suited up in her plug suit for the reactivation test of unit 0.Soon,she is in the entry plug of unit 0.Gendo:Proceed with the activation.Ritsuko:Yes sir.Everything works fine and with that,unit 0 has been successfuly activated.Fuyutsuki:I see.Very well.He gets off the phone.Ikari.An unkown object is heading for tokyo 3.It may be the 5th angel.Gendo:I see.Very well.Over the commlink in unit 0's entry plug:Rei.You can get out now.Unit 0 has been activated.The unit then shuts down.Gendo:Unit 0 cant battle this one still.Neither can Rei.He turns to Ritsuko.Dr.Akagi.How fast can unit's 1 and 4 be launched.Ritsuko:In about 380 seconds sir.Gendo:Make it so.Ritsuko:Yes sir.Both Eva's are moved to the launch pad and are now waiting to be launched.In the command room.Shigeru:The object just past another county.It'll be here in less then 5 seconds.Ritsuko:Right.Where the hell is misato.Misato comes bursting into the command room.Ritsuko:Your late captain.Misato:Sorry.Launch EVA'S.Both EVA'S are launched just as the angel arrives downtown tokyo 3.The angel is like a big blue diamond.Both EVA's arrive on the surface.Shigeru:We're detecting a high energy reading from inside the target.Misato:What you say.The angel charges up it's particle beam cannon and fires.Melting a few buildings it goes through and hitting unit 1 in the chest.Shinji cries out in pain as the beam made contact.Everyone can hear it from the command room.Misato:NO.SHINJI.Bring him back.Hurry.The eva is then brought back down into the eva cage and is secured.While that happens the angel moves to the central area of tokyo 3 and starts drilling down with it's shield.Unit 4 then moves from where it was launched and moves in front of the angel.Misato:I'm going to the cage.Please cover for me.She goes down to the cage.Ritsuko:Your finally responsible for once.Shigeru:We're detecting another high energy input from the target.Ritsuko:What.The angel charges another particle beam.Ritsuko:Justin move.Unit 4 jumps out of the way just as the beam is fired and blows up another building.Unit 4 lands again in front of the angel.Justin:I'll show you.He has unit 4 charge at the angel.The angel charges another particle beam but not before unit 4 is close enough.Justin:I'll show you.He then has a secret panel appear in his entry plug.Maya:Ma'am.Justin appears to be activating the self-destruct mechanism in unit 4.Ritsuko:What.Justin what the hell are you doing.Justin:What do you think.I'm self-destructing my eva to kill this angel.Ritsuko:You cant.The commlink was cut off.In the entry plug,justin presses the button to self-destruct and the eva explodes in front of everyone.Ritsuko:NO.Maya.Please tell me the entry plug was ejected.Maya:(sad)Unfortunatly,it wasnt.He wouldnt allow us to eject it.Ritsuko:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!JUSTIN.Will justin's sacrafice be enough to win.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on June 28, 2006, 8:26:33 AM

bigguy on
bigguywow what a great way to leave poeple in saspence intal the next chapter great story can't wait to find out what happens to justin