Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Unit 2 activate part 1

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 30 - Unit 2 activate part 1

Chapter 30 - Unit 2 activate part 1
Now after that little embarrasment from kaji,everyone heads up to the deck while misato talks to justin.Misato:Where did you exactly go.Justin:I,er,didnt want to meet the pilot,so i took off.He finishes with a smile hoping she bought it.The way she's staring at him,means she didnt.Misato:Oh,is that why.Funny.I thought kaji said he found you before you jumped off the boat.Justin gulps.Justin:I,er,well.I can explain.Misato:Dont bother.Toji:Yeah.Interesting conversation your having.Anyway,that captain buggs me.Misato:He's just proud.And full of himself too.Shinji:So,that kaji.He's really something eh.Misato:Yeah right.He's still nothing but a jackass.Now out on the deck.Kaji and Asuka are talking.Kaji:Shinji ikari is something huh.Asuka:No way.He's pretty dull.Kaji:I suppose.But what about mr powers.Asuka:He's the same.Kaji:Not really.He's the 4th child.He won his first eva battle without any training.Shinji did pretty well after words too.Asuka:So,that power's kid is the 4th child huh.He doesnt seem like much.But it still impresses me.Kaji:I guess.Anyway,i must be leaving.See you later.Kaji then leaves Asuka to her thoughts.After,she leaves as well.Everyone reaches the deck only to see Asuka standing there.She just stares at them.Asuka:Hey.Third and fourth child.You're coming with me.Justin:Like hell i will.Asuka:Oh,being a wimp now huh.That battle was a lie wasnt it.Justin just stares.Asuka:Whatever.Third child.Your coming with me then.She grabs shinji and pulls him somewhere.Everyone else goes to the control room.Asuka has now brought shinji to where unit 2 is.He looks under the sheet and see's unit 2 red.Shinji:It's red.Interesting color.Asuka:That's not all that's different about unit 2.She pulls shinji under the sheet and let's go and goes on top of unit 2.Asuka:Unit 2's color isnt all that's different.Unit 0 is the prototype while unit 1 is the testype.Shinji:Unit 4 is also a testype too.Asuka:Unit 4?Shinji:Yah.It came over with justin before the third angel attacked.Asuka:Yeah,yeah.Whatever.Anyway,They're all test models in development.The fact that unit 1 could synch with you so easily is proof of that.But that power's kid and unit 4 i cant explain.Unit 2 is still not the same.My unit 2 is the first real evangelion built for combat.It's the final model.Then the boat shakes.Shinji:What was that.Asuka:It's an under water shockwave.It sounded close too.Both kids rush out to see.Asuka points out with her finger at something that's moving.Asuka:What's that?The object rips through ships like they were nothing.Shinji:It cant be.An angel.Asuka:You mean the real angel.Shinji:This is bad.I've got to find misato.Asuka:This is my chance.Come on.Shinji:What.Asuka:Shut up and come with me.She grabs his arm and pulls him towards unit 2.Announcement:All ships,check distances between other ships,and avoid motion.In the control room.First officer:Report!Navy guy 1:(???),sinking.Titus Andronicus,still cant confirm the target sir.Captain:Damn.What is going on.Misato appears in the control room.Misato:Hello.Would you like to order data and countermeasures against this enemy from our battle menu.Captain:In battle.Authorized personnel only!Misato:From what i can tell,it's an angel attack.But the question is.Why is it here.Is it after unit 2?Captain:All ships fire.The remaining battle ships fire missles from there guns and speed off towards the angel but misses due to the angels incredible speed and it's AT field.Toji is behind misato now.Toji:Only an eva can beat it.Captain and first officer:What?We now go see a panel on the deck opening and a blue Forge 38 appears with the pilot and kaji.In the plane.Kaji:Missles are useless.They cant penetrate it's AT field.Pilot:You say something.Kaji:Hmm.No.Let's go.The plane then takes off and heads back for tokyo 3.Meanwhile,the angel goes through another battle ship destroying it.Now having unit 2 open it's entry plug.Asuka changes into her entry plug which is red while telling shinji not to peep.After,she hands him a spare.Shinji:What do we need these for asuka?Asuka:Are you dense.We're gonna beat that angel with unit 2 of course.Now hurry up and put it on.Shinji does what he's told and he's now in the spare plug suit which gives him a figure of a women.Asuka:Now third child.Get in,sit down and dont bug me.Shinji:Does misato know.Asuka:No.But she'll know when i beat it.Both kids get in the entry plug and it get's inserted.Asuka says a bunch of stuff in german to start unit 2 up but something happens when something in german apears evreywhere.Shinji:An error.Asuka:It's thought noise.I told you not to bug me.Shinji:Eh.Asuka:Your thinking in japanese right.If you must think,do it in german.Shinji:Ok.Um,Strudel,brawtwurst.Asuka:Dummkopft.Nevermind.Switch language for japanese.Everything returns to normal now.Asuka:Evangelion unit 2.Move out.Unit 2 starts moving under the sheet meanwhile back in the command room.Voice:Evangelion unit 2 is starting.Captain:What?Stop the activation NOW.Misato:Go asuka.Captain:No.Unit 2 and it's pilot are under our watch.It wont get sent out.Especialy if it still has the B-type equipment on.Misato:It still has the B-type equipment on?Captain:Yes.That's why we cant activate it.Back to unit 2.Unit 2 has now ripped through the sheet and is standing up.In the plug.Shinji:If we fall in.We're done for.Asuka:Dont worry.We wont.The angel has just finished another three ships off when it sensed unit 2 has activated.It quickly went for it and forgot what it was looking for.Shinji:Over to your right.The angel is coming.Unit 2's head looks to the right.Asuka:So,that's it huh.Shinji:We dont have any guns.Asuka:The progressive knife will be just fine.Unit 2's shoulder blade opens and produces the knife.Unit 2 grabs it and it instantly transformed into the knife.The angel meanwhile,continues charging at the ship where unit 2 is.Shinji:It's huge.Asuka:You know what they say.The bigger it is,the more pain it recieves.Back in the command room.First officer:Unit 2's internal battery is at 0:58:88.Misato:shoot!Asuka.In unit 2's entry plug a voice is heard which both kids know.Misato:Asuka.Hurry up.Your internal battery is almost up.Asuka:Dont worry.I'll kill it.The angel now jumps from the water towards unit 2 and unit 2 stabs the knife into the beast which it actually somehow pierced it's core causing it to instantly to explode.Asuka:Told you third child.I'm the best.Unit 2's activation has now reached it's maximum and ceased activation.In the control room everyone cheers for the defeat of the angel.Misato:Told you.Captain:Whatever.We will continue as planned still.Even if we have less battle ships then planned.Meanwhile outside,on top of the ship,justin looks down at unit 2 and thinks.Justin:This is how it's not supposed to be.The angel didnt put up a fight.Unless,no.It cant be that.The angel they beaten,could it be.The wrong one?To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment