Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - Justin's secret Exposed Part1

This story is about a strange pilot who arrives in tokyo-3 to be a pilot of unit 04.But something is strange about him.

Chapter 35 - Justin's secret Exposed Part1

Chapter 35 - Justin's secret Exposed Part1
Now continueing from the last chapter.Asuka:Hmm.This doesnt look any different then my regular plugsuit.Is it suppose to be different.
Ritsuko:Yes.Press the switch on your right wrist.Asuka:Huh?Ok.She presse's the switch and her whole Plugsuit expands making her look like a fat person.
Asuka:What the hell happened.I look like a fat person.Ritsuko:It's to protect you from the intense heat in the volcano.Now,follow me.Unit 02 should be ready.
She follow's Ritsuko into the chamber where Unit 02 is and isnt happy to see what happened.Asuka:W...W...What the hell happened to my Unit 02?Unit 02 is in a heat ressistant suit wich is similar in how Asuka look's but white and with the letter D type on the chest.
Ritsuko:Unit 02 is now fitted with the special D type eqipment to withstand the intense heat from the volcano just as I told before.Asuka:No way in hell I'm going out with Unit 02 looking like that.
Isnt that what you have Shinji or that loser 4th child for.Kaji:Oh,I'm dissapointed.Asuka looks up after hearing that voice and see's Kaji on the upper story.Asuka:No.I cant go out like this with Kaji watching.She then goes and hide's behind a wall.
Then,Maya's voice is heard over the intercome.Maya:Are we having problems?Ritsuko:Sort of.Shinji and Rei comes in in their plugsuits.Shinji:I'll do but he's cut off when Rei speaks.Rei:I will go in unit 02.When Asuka heard this,she get's pissed and comes out from behind the wall.
Asuka:No way wondertwit.Only way your going in my Unit 02 is over my dead body.She then turns around and look's at unit 02.Asuka:Sorry.They made me do it.


Meanwhile,at the bottom of the volcano.Unit 04 still remain's unactive and the angel continue's swimming around it.However,inside the entry plug,the pilot wake's up with white,glowing eye's.
Soon after,Unit 04 awaken's as well with the same glowing white eye's.The angel doesnt fail to notice and immedeaditly attacks.It lunges at the unit's neck with it's arm but unit 04 grab's it just as it's about to grab it's neck with it's arm.
But right at that point,the angel stops and starts speaking similar to what Gaghiel did.Sandalphon:Why are you helping these lilims.Angel.
From unit 04's entry plug:It's the same as what I told the 6th angel.I will not reveal myself yet.I must keep who I really am a secret for the
time being.And to do that,I must kill you.Sandalphon:Really now.That's sad.Why dont you stop piloting this thing and help me reach Adam.It is the goal
for all angels.Ralile:I realize this.But I have my reason's for keeping my angel side secret.Now,move,or I'm killing you.You awoke my angel side,
and combined with Unit 04's power,I will easily overwhelm you.Sandalphon:Fine.If that's how you feel,I'll kill you.You traitor.Sandalphon then get's free
and start's attacking unit 04 with it's claw's but Unit 04 easily block's them until the angel give's up and swim away but not too soon coming back at full speed in an attempt to ram it.Unit 04 manage's to evade it but the angel clawed the side as it went past it.
Justin:OW.Damn.Because of that claw attack although inaffective,it was still enough to cause me to lose my angel power and revert back.Still doesnt mean I cant but he was cut off by another claw attack
from the angel.This time,it's attack seriously injured unit 04 and caused it to malfunction,making it shut down completely.Justin:shoot.Unit 04 powered down.And I cant seem to start it back up.Look's like my
only option that still work's is the self-destruct mechanisim.But considering I'm in Magma,it might be a bad idea unless I get my angel side to lend me an AT Field powerful enough to protect me.The risk is high but I got no choice.He presse's
the self-destruct button and the Eva explode's in an explosion so big,it shook the volcano.Unfortunantly for the angel,it didnt have an AT field and was also close enough to the explosion.As a result,it broke away.Dieing.



Back on top.Everyone has assembled around the volcano for the operation.Operator:Eva unit's 1 and 2 have arrived.Two carrier's overhead release's the Eva's and both land shaking the volcano.
Misato:Unit 2 is to await near the edge of the volcano while unit 1 is backup.Understand.She's obviously talking to the two pilot's who answer understood.
Get the laser shot and crane prepared.Makoto:Roger.He then run's off while another tech from the Mt.Asamayama research lab comes running towards Misato.It's a guy. Tech:Captain Katsuragi.
Misato turns around after hearing her name being called and see's a tech from the research lab.Misato:What.Tech:We have some info regarding Unit 04.Misato:Unit 04?Tech:Yes.We lost the signal.Misato:I know that.
Tech:You dont understand.This signal dissapeared after an explosion happening inside the volcano.Misato:Are you saying the unit self-destructed?Tech:It's possible.But not confirmed yet.
Misato:Understood.But,if you find anything out.Report to me at once.Tech:Right.The tech then leaves,leaving Misato in her thoughts.Misato(Thinking to herself):There's no way.
He wouldnt be THAT stupid.Would he? Of course not.It's just stupid to do something like that in a volcano.But still.Misato is soon woken from her thoughts with Asuka's voice from unit 02.
Asuka:Is Kaji here?Misato:No.He has no business here.Asuka:Noooo.I wanted him to see me Succeed.


Somewhere on a cable car heading up the Mountain.A women with a cat and a Man are sitting across from each other.
Women:A17 was issued.Our asset's are frozen.Kaji:I realize that.Women:But Why didnt you stop him?Kaji:There's no reason to.The order is official.Women:But if Nerv fail's,we're all gonna die.Kaji:Dont worry.Even they arent this arrogant.


Back on the Volcano.Shinji in unit 01 notice's air force plane's flying overhead.Shinji:What's that.Ritsuko's voice is then heard.Ritsuko:The UN.They're here for
certain reasons.Maya then chimes in.Maya:At least till this is done.Asuka from Unit 02 then chimes in.Asuka:They're here to help.
Ritsuko:No.They're here incase.Maya:We fail.Asuka:What do you mean fail?Ritsuko:They will drop an N2 bomb to kill the angel and us if we cant destroy the angel ourselfs.
Shinji:Who order something like that.Ritsuko:Your father.Shinji:Basterd.Operator:Laser operation complete.Shigeru:Everything checks out fine.Maya:Type D equipment ok.
Makato:Unit 02 is now in position.Misato:Roger.Unit 02.Get ready to but she's cut off by a rumbling of the volcano which shake's everything up.Then,the lava spew's upward
with a figure inside it.This confuses everyone.The figure then floats out and land's on the oposite side of where Unit 02 is standing with an AT field up.
Misato notice's and think's it's the angel unaware of who it really is.Misato:Cancel the operation.Look's like the angel decided to come to us.Eva unit 1.Get ready for battle.
Shinji:Roger.Asuka:What about me.Misato:Sorry Asuka.But you dont have too much movement because of the suit.Asuka:Damn it.The angel figure then starts moving
towards them.Unit 01 is just about to move when Misato realizes who it is thanks to it being closer.Misato:Justin?The angel nod's.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment