Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The pilot arrives.

This is a remade story of the original strange pilot.It"s still the same but with some differences.

Chapter 1 - The pilot arrives.

Chapter 1 - The pilot arrives.
We begin in america at a research center where a young boy is being experimented on in a glass tube.3 scientists walk into the room where the boy is.Scientists 1:So,has anything changed since we begun.The second scientist sighs before speaking.Scientist 2:No.It would seem the boy hasnt changed at all.The first scientist sighs too before turning to a female scientist.Scientist 1:How about you miss yamata.Have you noticed anything yet?The female sicentist looks at the first before turning again.Scientist 3:Um,well,you see.Scientist 1:Yes.What is it.Scientist 3:Well,according to the data i got.Some of his DNA has changed but not all.And that's not all.The angel sample we inserted seems to be taking his body over slowly.If not stopped,he could control that boy and perhaps destroy us.Scientist 1 rubs his chin with his hand.Scientist 3:So,can we stop before it's too late.Scientist 1:No!This is exactly how i planned it.That boy will be a new species of human combined with an angel dna.He shall.But before he finished,the tank the boy is in begins to crack.Scientist 1:What the hell is happening.Scientist 2 runs over to the control console that controls the tank to look.Scientist 2:SIR!Scientist 1 runs over.Scientist 1:What.Scientist 2:It would seem the angel dna we inserted,is taking over his body much quicker then we expected.Scientist 1:And that means what?Scientist 2:It means,that boy will escape soon if we dont do something.Scientist 1:Hmm.Increase the pressure in the tank.Maybe it'll slow it down.Scientist 2:Right.He begins typing on the console but it does no good.Scientist 2 looks up and turns to scientist 1.Scientist 2:We cant.The pressure wont effect him.It's only a matter of time before he escapes.Scientist 1:Damn.He then turns to ask Yamata but finds she escaped.Scietist 1:DAMN IT.Miss Yamata escaped.Grr.When i find her,she's gonna.But no more is heard as both scientist's look at the tank and finds a white light emmiting from it.Both sicentist's look on in amazment but then horror as the tank explodes,the boy now having escaped.The boy's eyes glow white as he floats.Scientist 1:He..He..escaped.Damn it.Damn it.Damn it.He says as he stomps the ground with his foot.The boy who stands there,appearantly had enough.Blows the whole compound up with one blink of his eye's.From the sky,we see a huge explosion that forms in a cross.After,the boy is the only one left standing as he floats out of the rubble.The boy's eye's still glow white.





A few years later,that same boy is on a plane.Having being choosen as a Eva pilot.The boy is sitting next to a window,looking out as he passes clouds.Boy:Hmph.I somehow got choosen as an Eva pilot.But then again,with my talent.Why wouldnt i.The boy sighs.Boy:It's also been a few years since that inccident took place.That same accident that changed me and my life.Hrrr.Even when i was choosen and had test's run on me,they found out what happened.I appearently am an angel thanks to that DNA sample.I'm the 19th one which makes no sense.But,i guess me being needed to fight other angels that were predicted to attack,it shouldnt matter.He then takes out a note that he recieved and starts reading it again for the 5th time.It reads:It would seem you are one of a few special kids that can synch with an eva.I have a need for someone like that.I would request you come to tokyo 3 in japan,and assist us with this task we have.You will find out more when you arrive.Signed:Gendo ikari.The boy then puts the letter back in his pocket.Boy:I dont know who this Gendo is.But whatever he wants,i better get something out of it.The plane continues it's voyage.




In tokyo 3,a blue car is seen speeding through out the city.Misato:Damn it.I need to get to the airport before that kid's plane arrives.And on top of that,i need to pick up another kid too.This day is horrible.The blue car continues it's rush with what people are left jumping out of the way.Meanwhile,an unkown object is swimming in the ruined parts of the old tokyo which is underwater now.The object seems to be searching for something.But what it's searching for,is unkown.




The plane arrives at the tokyo 3 airport with a bit of rough landing as it makes it way to the terminal.On the plane,the boy stands out of his seat and stretches.Boy:Finally.This trip was awful.frack.They said they put me in first class but no.I got stuck in the regular class.The attendent told me it's full.Pff.Like it's true.The boy moves from his seat and makes his way to the plane door and steps out into the airplane terminal and walks down the hallway.Boy:Hmph.Cant believe i have to go pick my bags up at some place instead of just giving it to me.What is wrong with this place.He then see's a women with a black dress,a cross pendent across her neck and in sunglasses holding a sign up with his name.He walks over to the women and she notices and puts down the sign before removing her sunglasses.Misato:Are you Justin Patternson.Boy:That would be me.But my last name was changed.It's power's now Miss.Misato:Katsuragi.Misato Katsuragi.Boy:Right.Nice to meet you miss katsuragi.She smiles.Misato:Likewise i'm sure as she extends her hand to shake his.Misato:Allright.We need to grab your stuff and go.We can get to know each other some other time.Justin:Right.Both people head off to retrieve his stuff.To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment