Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Last Friday

this story is about me and my crush kind of like a jornal so don't laugh if it get kinda sappy and every thing in this story is true

Chapter 1 - Last Friday

Chapter 1 - Last Friday
Last friday all eyes were on us.It was the twins birtday and from there mom they got a limo!!! so we were all going to the boys&girls club dance and they offored us a ride and of corse we went with them.when we pulled up every one was cheering (those who culdn't get in yet) but we were VIPs.We were the finest looking girls in the club!We were danceing to the coolest song and showing off our best dance moves when out of nowhere I saw him.the boy of my dreams me and my cousin had fallen for last year.I havn't seen him for months and I was sooo happy to .But I felt so nervus to talk to him.The only time I did was when Chelseay told me to tell him to stop bothering her on the bus at school. But that was it. After the last song I worked up the courage to try to talk to him, but he went out the door already. I totaly forgot about the ETNEEZ and tryed to find James.By the time I found him the limo left I tryed to stop it but I was too late! I stoped by the fence and just stood there trying not to cry.I foun James and didn't care at all.(well mayby alittle bit)He kept glanceing at me wile talking to his friends He was about to come over and talk to me. As he was walking over to me 3 of the ETNEEZ came over and offered to use one of their cellphones to call for a ride. I was sooooo Pissed!!! I was so close to talking to him again!!!All night I was listening to crazy car by the naked brothers band and imagened what I wanted to happen if I could make a music video for it.It would be me and James kinda like a reanactment of that night out side the club,but it would be how I wanted it to be.without etneez only me and him.
Everyone says I'm absessed with him , but all I want to do is be his friend again.Yes again but that's a whole diffrent story

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment