Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What??!!

fun little story im working on! please enjoy and comment! :)

Chapter 1 - What??!!

Chapter 1 - What??!!
Jack! Jack!
Jack opened his eyes with difficulty. He saw Will hovering over him with a look of despair on his face. Jack picked himself up off the ground and stood up to match the height of Will.
What is it? he asked rolling his eyes, is it so important that you had to wake me up from my dream about the rum still being here?
Yes it is more important, said Will, We have hit land.
Jacks eyes widened. He trotted over to the side of the BLACK PEARL to see where they have landed, and started to bark orders to the crew. Mr. Gibbs came rushing over with a look of terror.
What is it? Jack asked, confused. Gibbs paused.
This land isnt on the course we were on, Captain. We seemed to have landed in&.the United Kingdom.
What? Jack asked even more confused.
Gibbs continued, We have landed near London, England, Capn.
Oh&.Well while were here&we can see if there is any rum, because I am bloody out. And the only rum that I can drink is in my dreams. Jack looked around to see the crew listening to Jacks every word.
We are going to London, men.


Harry, you really should start studying! I think you have procrastinated enough!
Hermione, Harry, and Ron were sitting in the Gryffindor common room trying to study, but Harry and Ron insist on playing wizard chess instead.
Will you stop yelling at him like that? Lighten up Hermione! Ron said, mumbling the rest under his breath.
Hermione shut the book she was studying with, grabbed Harry and Ron by the collar, and brought them outside into the fresh air. Hermione let go of their collars and let them slump onto the ground.
Whats the big idea, Hermione? Harry asked, infuriated.
If there are distractions in there that keep you from studying, then we will go where there will be NO distractions. Hermione proudly said.
No distractions, eh, Ron pointed out.
What are you&. Hermione started to ask.
Wow,
Harry, Ron, and Hermione were amazed by what was walking on the Hogwarts lawn.
Are those&. Harry started.
Pirates.


Jack and Will were having a bit of trouble. Jacks compass wasnt working the way it was supposed to. Will was the only one noticing their surroundings. He saw people flying on broomsticks, kids in uniform and a strange piece of wood in their hand.
Jack, I think were way off where we want to go.
I think I know what Im doing, mate. Jack smiled. He took his spyglass from his pocket, and put it up to his eye. In the glass he saw three teens staring at him with a look of disbelief. Jack quickly put down his spyglass, and looked at Will.
I think I am way off then I wanted to go. Will rolled his eyes, and started to walk over to the three teens (i.e. Hermione, Harry, and Ron) to see where they really were. He approached them with caution, paying mind to the panting boys on the ground with their collars higher than necks length.
Hello, Will said. Hermione, Ron, and Harry stared at him in disbelief.
Are you alright? Will questioned. Hermione was the only one to snap out of it.
We are fine, thank you sir. May I ask though, how did you get here? This is supposed to be private property and&.. Ron interrupted Hermione, looked up from his shock, and noticed a familiarity with these strangers.
Hermione; Remember the muggle movie we watched at my burrow and it was about Pirates of the Caribbean? Hermione nodded. These are the people who were in it. The person we are talking to is&
My name is Will Turner. I am sorry we confused you by our appearance here, but Jacks compass wasnt working as strange as it was supposed to work; for once it actually pointed north.
Ron said triumphantly, You are the Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean! Ron turned his gaze to Jack, who still was looking lost and was asking Cho Chang for directions. And thats Jack Sparrow from that movie too! I watched it when my dad brought home a muggle TV and a muggle DVD! It was excellent. Will looked at him funny, but then smiled.
Im glad you liked it. I was wondering, though, if you could accompany us on our journey to find a Rum company. Jack is out of it, AGAIN.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

malfoyisdead on November 18, 2006, 9:29:44 AM

malfoyisdead on
malfoyisdeadwow that was funny!!!

jackie4ever on November 16, 2006, 10:03:59 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everhahahahahahah









....................................................................................................................................................................................



PIRATES OF THE CARRABEAN HAHAHAHAHA