Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Why Am I Thinking This Way?

Sam and Danny have been friends since anyone can remember. Their friendship has grown stronger. It's up to a cupid to bring them together.

Chapter 1 - Why Am I Thinking This Way?

Chapter 1 - Why Am I Thinking This Way?


"talking"



'thoughts' (Only in Normal P.O.V)



[author's note]



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is This Happenning?



Chapter One: Why Am I Thinking This Way?



Danny's P.O.V.



Today's going to be another day of torture. Mr. Lancer getting on my case about being a clutz and other stupid things. Dash stuffing me in my locker and pranking me. Life sucks! And if nineth grade wasn't bad enough, I have to fight off ghosts! Why do I have to be the hero?!



I shook my head. At least my friends are there to help me out. I don't know where I'd be without them. Tucker and Sam have been by my side through thick and thin. We may not get along all the time, but we're as thick as theives.



Meat, for example. I like it, Tucker's in love with it, and Sam wouldn't eat meat if it was the last thing to eat on Earth. But we still get along.



Tucker can be a bit self absorbed, but he's a good friend. He keeps a schedual for me so that I can fight ghosts and keep up in school. I'd probably would have flunked if it wasn't for him.



Then there's Sam. What can't she do?! She's a recyclo-vegiterian and doesn't even consider acting like everyone else to fit in! She doesn't care if she's called a freak. She likes being different. I admire her for that. She's pretty, too.



When I was dancing with her that night...I felt like...time was moving slowly. She looked beautiful in that dress she wore. The world was gone and we were dancing on air. I wish it could have lasted forever. But it did end. If it wasn't for Tucker's problem with that ghost girl, I most likely would of kissed her. But why...? Am I...? No way! She's my best friend!



Tucker's voice had broken my thoughts. I hadn't relised that I had gotten to school.



"Hey, Danny? Are you back to Earth with us humans, now?"Tucker asked.



"Yeah. Just deep in thought."



"Oh, really? About what?"



"Nothing." Tucker looked at me strangley.



"If you say so," he replied. "Hey! There's Sam! Looks like she's thinking, too."



I followed Tucker's gaze and saw Sam sitting on a rock, starring at the sky.



Sam's P.O.V.



At the dance. I danced with him. Why can't I get it out of my head?! Why can't I get him out of my head?!



I continue to stare up at the cloudless sky. It was the same color as his eyes.



No matter how hard I try......I can't stop thinking about Danny. But why? I've never had this problem before. Could our friendship have grown stronger? Could I be...? No! And even if I am, he wouldn't feel the same.



Danny still doesn't have complete control of his ghost powers. When he sees or tries to talk to a girl he thinks is cute or likes, he gets nervous. If he gets too nervous or scared, he fazes through something. He's never even been a little nervous hanging around me. But...



Why am I thinking like this?! I can't! We've been friends since elemetary school. It's just not possible!



Who am I kidding? I'm-AH!



Danny was starring down at me with a conserned look on his face. Tucker couldn't stop laughing at me.



"What's so funny?" I asked.



"Um, Sam? There's a bee on your head."



I looked at Danny confused. Why would a bee... My thoughts trail off as I see a huge bee right above my forehead.



I panicked. One wrong move and it would sting me. It crawled around on my head driving me crazy!



"Stay still," Danny whispered, placing his hands on my shoulders to help me stay still.



He lightly blew breath at the bee. Thinking it was nothing more than the wind, the bee flew away. I went limp. If it wasn't for Danny holding me up by my shoulders, I would have fallen off the rock I was sitting on.



He quickly helped me to my feet. I made a mastake by looking into his eyes.



He seemed to stare back into my eyes. It was like he was searching for something. But what was he looking for...?



Something inside me is burning. I don't know why, but...I like it. I want it to burn more.



Why am I thinking this way?



The bell rings and I break eye contact with Danny.



"We better get to class," Tucker stated. "Or we'll be late."



I sigh. I've never been too fond of school. At least it was Friday.



Danny's P.O.V.



Tucker and I walked over to Sam, who was oblivious to the fact that there was a bee on her head.



Doesn't she hate bees?



She seemed surprised when she noticed I was standing in front of her. Good thing she wasn't too surprised. Otherwise, she might of aggravated the bee.



Tucker just laughed at her. I didn't think it was funny. She could get stung.



"What's so funny?" she asked.



"Um, Sam? There's a bee on your head."



Now she notices the bee. She sure doesn't seem too thrilled.



I walked behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders.



"Stay still," I whisper. Any sudden movements could aggravate the bee.



I take a deep breath and release it at the bee. It just thought it was a gust of wind and flew to a near by flower. Sam went limp. Good thing I was holding her up by the shoulders.



I helped her get to her feet and our eyes locked.



I got lost in her eyes. They were such a beautiful shade of violet...



Why am I thinking this way?



The bell suddenly rang. Sam looks down at the ground.



"We better get to class," Tucker stated. "Or we'll be late."



Great. School. Good thing next week is Spring Break. I hate school.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

All_2_Ace on October 1, 2006, 11:17:03 AM

All_2_Ace on
All_2_Ace cool, MY story draggs on, yours gets to the point! [color]

akkigrl on May 14, 2006, 1:22:57 PM

akkigrl on
akkigrlMore More More!!! Please.

Froze8 on November 28, 2005, 5:33:06 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8Can you please write more. Thanks.
Froze8

DannyPhantomLover on November 17, 2005, 9:04:06 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLoveroh yea i almost forgot...*ADDDDD*!!!!!!! lol dis is a good story so far...

DannyPhantomLover on November 17, 2005, 8:59:44 AM

DannyPhantomLover on
DannyPhantomLover...OH DIS IS GOOODDD!!! I looove stories when they're told by someone's P.O.V...i must read more tew see wut happens!!!!!!NEXT!!!!!!!

Froze8 on November 15, 2005, 9:10:42 AM

Froze8 on
Froze8You must write more! Please!
Froze8

Meowchi on March 6, 2005, 6:57:48 AM

Meowchi on
Meowchithis there going to be a chapter 2?

lovegoddess on June 15, 2004, 12:29:45 PM

lovegoddess on
lovegoddessur stories rock out loud!
keep up the good work!^^

kkusahp on May 13, 2004, 7:29:39 AM

kkusahp on
kkusahphey, i like it. really well written. i suck at writing love stories (though i enjoy reading them), so i'll leave it up to you. have a nice day!! =^_^=