Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "love" at first sight ^^;

dark and daisuke are gonna die unless they find love....ITS FRIKKN CHEESY.....CHEESY,not lemony, CHEE-Z.....try to tolerate it ^^;;and yes, i have used some names from other animes, dont sue meh ^^

Chapter 1 - "love" at first sight ^^;

Chapter 1 - "love" at first sight ^^;
ok, thish be ma first story i've ever written, like, in my life, and i abbreviate words a lot (im not rite now, but theyll pop up now n then), but, i guess, ..yea...ill stop talking now



"AUGH!!DAMNIT, ITS FREEZING OUT HERE!" Dark screamed at the sky.He rubbed his arms vigorously to try and create some warmth beneath his sleeves......yea that didnt work. "Its frikn September, why the hell is it so cold already?!"

He recieved a punch to the head from his brother Daisuke, who was 2 years younger than him. (dark=14 daisuke=12) "Will ya just shutup fer ten goddamn minutes?!?!?!" He yeled angrily and continued to pound Dark on the head with his fists.

That is, until, Dark grabbed his arms and flipped Daisuke over onto his back.He pressed the sole of his shoe to Daisuke's stomach."Don't DO THAT."

Daisuke reached up and tugged Dark's collar hard so that Dark hit the ground too and started wrestling with him.

The match went on for about an hour, and it was mostly just them shoving snow down each other's throats.

It was abruptly stopped when a young girl, around 10, walked up and shoved their heads together at the side. It made a loud cracking sound, and the brothers had massive headaches afterwards.

"Wat the hell was that for Kanami?!" Dark questioned while rubbing the side of his head. 'Damn, that hurt...'

She sighed and mumbled something with the word 'idiot' in it..."Don't b a wimp, it didnt hurt that bad.."

"dog...." he muttered.

"Jackass!"....apparently she heard him.

"Motha f-!"

"O-k!" Dark clamped a hand over Dark's mouth. "So do u have anything to tell us?"

Kanami calmed down...mostly.. "Well Daisuke, u have about 3 years...but..Dark....uh.."

"Finish the sentence, stupid." He growled.

"U have about 8 or 9 days." she finished, staring him down as she said it.

Daisuke was relieved that he had so long, but sad that Dark would be gone so soon. I mean, sure, he wanted to believe that Dark could manage to find someone in such a short period of time, but lets face it, Dark didnt exactly come off as a real lovable guy, did he?

As he thought about all this, he failed to notice the angry yelling and crashing noises of Kanami and Dark fighting behind him.

"WHY DO I HAVE 8 FRIGN DAYS WHILE DAI HAS 3 YEARS?!?!"Dark screamed as he pulled Kanami's ponytail.

"DONT ASK ME!I DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT, IT WAS ALL KRAD AND U KNOW IT!!" She swung her leg back and kicked her foot up up hard hitting a, uh, *ahem* sensitive spot..

Dark's hands immediately dropped her ponytail and fell between his legs as his knees hit the ground in an awkward kneeling position.Low curses and grunts of pain could be heard between breaths.

Daisuke finally shook his thoughts away and turned to find Dark on the ground and Kanami storming off. "Eh?" he scratched his head confused.

"I'LL SEE U AT HOME!!" Kanami shouted angrily w/o looking back.

"U-uhm..ok?" Daisuke was hit in the back of the head with a snowball and he twisted around to see a furious Dark armed with an armful of snowballs.

"Where were u when i was attacked?!" He screamed madly.

"Sorry!!U ok now?"

"O, yea, I'm fine! My nuts are just turning blue!!" He chucked all the snowballs at Daisuke and then left him in a heavy pile of snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A~N~G~E~L~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rikku crouched behind a rusty dumpster in a tiny alley and tried not to gag from the smell.It was not an easy task, and she wound up puking.

The disgusting sound caught the attention of her pursuers and the leader trotted over to the side of a particularly nasty dumpster and peered around the back, but no one was there.

He straightened up and looked around carefully.

She held the rung of the slippery metal ladder tightly and tried her best to keep silent, but her foot slipped off its hold, making a high squeaking sound.
She looked down and saw the man's toothy smile stare back up at her.The next thing she knew, she was against a brick wall with a small trail of blod dripping down her face.

One of the others went out of the alley and checked around the corner for something.Minutes later he came back with a small, shiny object clutched in his hand.

Rikku made no sound when he raised a switchblade just in front of her eyes, which were wide, but showed little fear. 'Yea rite..like a blade could scare me now...'her thoughts trailed back to the terrible incident which led to her being an orphan, and she got pissed.

He ran the knife along her neck, lightly, and not tearing the skin, but just as the tip slid off it cut a small slit near her ear.

She growled and kneed the man trapping her in the chest, then punched the other with the knife so hard, u would swear u heard some ribs break.

As he fell to the ground Rikku kicked both their heads as hard as she could.Then she turned and shot out of the alley and sprang into the air, leaping over a high pile of rotted wood and cracked bricks then landing gracefully back on her toes, still running.'Hmph.He probly thot that would slow me down.Baka...'

Her tears never came. She never felt scared about her past situation, nor did she care about how close she was to dying.She didnt cry, there was no reason to.She was fine, so why should she?

Being distracted with such thoughts, she failed to see the angry purple-haired figure walk straight into her path.She crashed right into it and found herself on the ground staring up.'shoot, that hurt!' "what the hell..?" She was surprised when she saw the hair color and found it...interesting..

Rikku was jarred from her thoughts as a fist made contact with the top of her head.

"Hey! Are u listening?!"

She looked up to see a young boy, around...14 maybe..seething through his teeth as he glared at her.She came to her senses and felt the pain in her head."Wat the hell is ur problem?!"She shouted at him.

"Me?! U were the one running like an idiot w/o watching for other ppl!!!" He screamed back.

"Well why didnt u just get outta my way?!"

"I didnt even see u comin! u just rammed into me!"

"Get back on the short bus, asshole!"

He growled and tried to slap her.But, uh....his hand never hit her face.Instead it ended up twisted and slapped him, not her. No wait....that wasnt his hand..the sting was too powerful.'CRAP, THAT FRIGN HURT!!!!'

"Dont ever try to touch me again." Rikku turned on her heel and jogged off.

Dark wasnt gonna let it end like that. He was already pissed, and that girl just made it worse.He came up behind her and tackled her.They tumbled over a few times and when they stopped, Dark was on the bottom. 'Ugh..the plan backfired...'

Rikku, having just been tackled, was even angrier than she had been.She clutched the collar of his shirt with both hands and curled it so tight that it choked him."IM GONNA FRIGN KILL U IF U EVER DO THAT AGAIN."

He gasped for air and, once her grip loosened, (somewat), took a deep breath and turned his head so she couldnt see his expression.

She glared at him, and cocked one eyebrow.'Wat the hell is his pro-!!!!!'
She screamed and did a crazy animated shivering angry motion.His hand....was feeling..her butt.She slapped him and jumped up. "HENTAI!!!!"She yelled and ran off.

Dark, on the other hand, was laughin his @$$ off.That was pretty much the best reaction he'd ever gotten to that.

~~~~~~owari~~~~~~

ok, that was the first chapter. dont flame meh please! *sparkly eyes* please?
ok, here's the deal. i have the rest written in my notebook, but iono if i should put more on.This is where yall come in ^^ plez tell meh if i should

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SinlessSoul on August 26, 2007, 6:41:36 AM

SinlessSoul on
SinlessSoulLOL LMAO ROFL LOL YOU ARE A FUNNY WRITER LOL THAT WAS FUNNY