Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Raining confessions

Basically there is a new threat for Sora and friends. Mostly Sora, Roxas, Axel, and someone you might not expect. You might have to read to find out who it is XD thanks for reading^_^ if you do that is

Chapter 1 - Raining confessions

Chapter 1 - Raining confessions
~*Alright first chapter, hope you like it, it's completely unedited T_T*~

One year had passed since the goings on in The World That Never Was. Back on Destiny Island Sora was enjoying his time off, lying on his back in the sand, basking in the suns warm glow. It had been months since Sora had even thought of The World That Never Was or Xemnas, but for some reason he felt worried, he didn’t know why, but he dismissed the thoughts soon after. For the rest of the day Sora napped on the beach thinking about just about everything, but most of all; Kairi. He had no idea on what he should do about his situation, he really wanted to tell her how he felt, but he just couldn’t get his feelings out when they were alone. Whenever he tried he ended up making a joke or just saying something stupid. He mauled over his predicament for quite a while, but soon the sky became overcast and slightly green, he knew it was going to rain soon but he wanted to stay. Closing his eyes as the first droplets of rain fell; he kept his eyes closed as the rain continued to fall, feeling every drop as they hit him one by one.

“Sora! It’s raining lets go home,” yelled Kairi as she ran towards him. Without opening his eyes Sora gestured for her to sit in the sand with him. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it Kairi?” he said while Kairi was in the middle of sitting down. “What are you talking about? It’s just rain Sora.” Sora opened his eyes to look at her and sighed, “That’s not what I meant, close your eyes.” Without any hesitation Kairi closed her eyes, she wasn’t sure if it was what Sora meant but she felt the cold of the raindrops, and the warmth of the sand on her body, the feeling made her shiver but she was at peace with the world. Sora laughed, “You feel it too? I thought I wa—.” Kairi interrupted him, “Sora, I remember everything you’ve done for me.” She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts, but then pressed on, “You fought anything that got in your way to save me, for a long time I’ve felt this way about you. Everything that’s happened has done nothing but reinforce this feeling, Sora, I love you more than anything.” She had nearly fallen to tears, but she was happy that she had said what she did, and deep down she could feel warmth, Namine was happy. Sora was awestruck; he couldn’t believe that his problem had solved itself. His heart lurched forward trying to get ahead of him, but he collected himself and began to speak. “Kairi, I’m so glad you feel this way, I’ve been waiting to talk to you ever since Riku and I fought with Xemnas.” Sora wrapped his arms around Kairi, and she sat waiting for the three words that could reassure her. “Kairi, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think about this everyday, and I know deep down Roxas has been feeling the same. Kairi, I love y--.” He was cut off by the sound of shifting sand; he looked down to see his body was turning to dust. “Sora! Please don’t go, stay here with me!” Tears welled up in Kairi’s eyes and the damn burst as the rain picked up, she didn’t want him to go, but Sora continued to disintegrate. “I don’t know where I’m going, or even when I’ll be back, but don’t worry, I’ll stay safe, and so long as you wait for me right here I’ll come back to you no matter what. I promise.” Kairi nodded and smiled a little, despite what Sora had said she didn’t want him to leave, not yet, not when she had finally gotten out what she needed to say. “I’m almost gone, you’ll be fine, and I’ll be back soon to see you. Kairi, don’t worry, I love you too, I don’t know what I’d do without you but we both need to be strong now.” Sora’s words trailed off as the last of his features were twisted into dust and blown away in the wind. Kairi burst into tears, “Sora! Don’t leave! I don’t want you to leave me now,” but she was alone, left crying on the beach in the rain.

Sora materialized in a dark room, there was a soft glow coming from all of the machines on the wall. “Where is this place? I can’t believe someone tore me away from Kairi at such a time!” he yelled. The room looked more like a lab than anything, thinking back on all of the enemies he had fought he knew of only one that might have a lab, “Vexen!” he said with a whisper. “Not, quite you don’t know me” a voice said from behind him. Sora drew his keyblade and turned to strike, but before he could the keyblade was gone. “Wow, so this is the keyblade, not bad.” said the voice, again from behind him. Sora turned to see his assailant but this time before he could the butt end of his keyblade was forced against his skull. Everything faded from site, and the last words he heard before he passed out were; “I can’t believe they had such a hard time with you, I was just in the basement floors they could have asked for my help.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well that was the first chapter and I wanted to get the love scene between kairi and sora out of the way because it was gonna show up somewhere in the story, might as well have been then. Alright so the next chapter will be a little more interesting than sora sitting on a beach^_^ thnx for reading

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doggie on March 23, 2007, 2:29:32 PM

Doggie on
DoggieNice chapter. it caught my attention almost instantly. keep up the good work
 

roxra on March 14, 2007, 3:49:27 PM

roxra on
roxraW00T! i luv it! its realy good and The Organization is in it! yay! i realy like the words to it!

Sora121 on March 14, 2007, 2:43:49 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121yes!! i like it a lot!! sorry i din't comment earlier, i had forgot this thing existed till i stopped talking with you on msn!!! ^^ any ways looking forward to the next chap, so i'm off to read it ^^