Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shock Therapy

Basically there is a new threat for Sora and friends. Mostly Sora, Roxas, Axel, and someone you might not expect. You might have to read to find out who it is XD thanks for reading^_^ if you do that is

Chapter 2 - Shock Therapy

Chapter 2 - Shock Therapy
~*Holy crap, it looks sooooooo long to meO_o, oh well, hopefully someone likes it/ has the attention span to read it. I wanted to keep going with the chapter but it was really long so I ended it and now I'm working on chapter 3 so hopefully I get that done soon, anyway, enjoy^_^ I know I liked writing it:P*~



Sora opened his eyes and struggled to see through the haze. Through his blurry vision he could see various flashing lights, his ears were ringing but he could still hear the low humming of the machinery around him. He tried and tried but he couldn't move, looking down he saw iron clasps around his wrists and ankles. “I wouldn't waste energy trying to escape, you may need it for later,” said a voice from the shadows. Sora's vision had completely returned to him now. He was in a dark room with a large machine in the corner, the walls were lined with computers, flashing and calculating away, He saw no doors but assumed that they were where the voice had just emanated from.

The one who put him here was now standing in front of him, dressed from head to toe in black, he looked to be wearing an organization XIII cloak, the only difference was the collar. The mans face was hidden behind the hood of the cloak. “Who the hell are you!? I thought everyone in Organization XIII was dead.” The cloaked man walked about the room as if Sora had said nothing, checking gages and flipping switches. “Sora. Not that it matters at all, but just how many Organization members did you take out?” said the cloaked man from the darkness across the room. “Nine, ten if you include Roxas, but he is me, Axel died, and Riku said he took out two.” A scoff rang out from the darkness that shrouded the man from Sora's vision. “Yes you dispatched nine, Axel died protecting you. That Axel always was a show off. That Riku was quite troublesome, he managed to kill Lexaeus, who I thought wouldn't be as weak as the rest of the rats in Organization XIII. Ah, but you said Roxas is you? That's perfect, because isn't that the reason we're all here?” the man said as he stopped pacing right in front of Sora. He leaned in and reached for his hood, pushing it back to reveal himself. The man had silver hair that was much longer on the right. He had fair skin and his eyes were deep blue, and sharp, yet they had a certain serene beauty to them, as if they might have been hiding some indescribably large secret. “Do you know who I am Sora?” the silver haired man said. For a moment Sora racked his brain to see if he could figure out who he was. Sora knew that Riku had only killed two members of the Organization, and Riku had told him that he fought a very large man named Lexaeus, who fought with a tomahawk and had brown hair. The other was smaller and had long silver hair and apparently was the one that caused Riku the most mental grief that he had ever experienced, his name was Zexion.

“You're Zexion aren't you!?” yelled Sora. “Right you are, didn't take you to long; I'm impressed a little.” Zexion was now walking circles around the stationary Sora. “Alright, here's the thing, I've completely given up on trying to be the groups tactician. Apparently that kinda stuff doesn't work on you and your friend, so I've resorted to using my true strength, as you witnessed before, I'm not to be trifled with.” He paused to fix a broken thermometer and then to write something down in his clipboard which he had pulled from his cloak. He then continued. “So I've decided that since there is no Organization, for now, that I would work on killing you and every one of your friends. Now, I could kill you easily right now but where would the fun be in that. I may sound cocky but I'm a fair man, why would I pick a fight with a restrained kid? In any case for now I only want Roxas, which shouldn't be too much of a problem.” Sora listened to Zexion talk, each second wanting to break the shackles that bound him and rip the mans throat out. Sora calmed himself mentally and began to speak. “Ha! You want Roxas? Good luck, he's inside of me, and I don't have any idea on how to get him out. Either way if I knew how to get him out I wouldn't because he has people waiting for him back home.” Zexion smirked and walked up to Sora, grabbing the metal table that Sora was lying on he moved it over to a machine in the corner of the room. He opened up the door to the machine and pushed the table through the doorway, soon after he walked to a control panel and unlocked Sora's shackles and closed the door to the machine. He walked up to the window of the machine and laughed as Sora banged on the glass. “Heh, the problem was never getting him out, it was getting you here. That was solved fairly easily though, I'm smarter than I look. So what's going to happen here is this. I'll soon flip the switch to this machine and you'll feel a small shock, the result of this experiment should leave me with what I want, or just kill you. I hope that you do not die, I look forward to fighting you later. I dislike fighting so very much, but I'm good at it, some might say it's a wasted talent I have. Either way, here we go.” Zexion walked back over to his control panel and flipped a large switch, and the machine came to life with a low hum. As the humming got louder and louder Sora got more and more worried until finally bolts of electricity shot from the ceiling and struck him, making him fall to the ground screaming in pain. As the seconds passed the bolts grew more and more violent, in turn making Sora's pain greater and greater, until finally he couldn't bare the pain and blacked out.



~*Hooray for next chatpter, it'll be good, I thinkO_o*~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doggie on March 23, 2007, 2:39:48 PM

Doggie on
DoggieThis story is really getting somewere. this chapter just dragged me further into wanting to know what comes next^^ oh btw you should read the story im working on. i dont really know wether its any good or not so im gonna need some peoples opinions^^

roxra on March 14, 2007, 4:01:30 PM

roxra on
roxrastuped Sora were not dead! were on vacation!and Zexion! OMG! ZEXY! and he more violent then i knew! ^^

Sora121 on March 14, 2007, 2:55:40 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Holy cow !! you should want people to read this it's great!!
i know one girl who'll love to read it too!
 
please continue, i'm waiting for the next chappy now!!!