Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lub--Dub

Basically there is a new threat for Sora and friends. Mostly Sora, Roxas, Axel, and someone you might not expect. You might have to read to find out who it is XD thanks for reading^_^ if you do that is

Chapter 3 - Lub--Dub

Chapter 3 - Lub--Dub
Alright guys, chapter 3, theres a HIGH chance that it's not as good as the others, also, this chapter was done on somewhat of a whim, so I just kinda sat down and wrote. So it is subject to being edited. Also (I'm full of complaints about my own work apparently) keep in mind that I think the perspective changes like three times without warning. Anyways, please, read-on, enjoy, comment, we'll all have fun I swear. Like a little party X3



“Sora! Sora! Wake up, please!” someone screamed at him as he was just coming back to his senses. He opened his eyes to see another set of deep blue orbs, only inches away from his. “Woah!” Sora jumped up and backwards, slightly startled. He took a moment to look at who had shaken him out of his daze; dirty-blond hair, blue eyes, white apparel, it was Roxas! “Roxas! It's really you! I've missed you!” Sora cried out. “What are you talking about? I haven't gone anywhere,” Roxas said playfully. Sora was about to ambush his counter-part with a pounce but suddenly remembered everything that had just happened, memories of the machine that had caused Sora so much pain, memories of Zexion, further adding to the pain. While Sora was lost in thought about his new foe, and his strange torture methods, Roxas fell to the ground. “Gaaaah! It hurts Sora, make it stop! Please!” screamed Roxas almost drowning in agony. Sora froze, horrified, he had never seen Roxas in so much pain. With a tremulous hand he reached out to see what was going on, as his hand approached he sensed something terrible, at the last second he jumped back and drew his keyblade to block Roxas' forward thrust.

“Roxas! What's going on?! Are you alright?” asked Sora as he pushed the blond-haired boy backwards. “Haha! Just a message to you Sora, from a friend of yours you just met recently.” said Roxas lifting his head. The skin over his cheeks were tighter than normal making his face look thinner, and his eyes were black as night. “Tch. Zexion! Why are you doing this! There's no way you'll beat the light!” Yelled Sora disheartened that he was fighting his other half. “Ha! Light? Light is usually implies good does it not?” said the Zexion controlled Roxas with a smirk. “You, know it Zexion! So long as I have my friends and we stay togeth--” Sora was cut off by uncontrollable laughter. “Heh, Just cram that stupid “friends will prevail” crap, Where are your friends now? If you tell me in your heart I'm just going to die of laughter! Good and Bad are just perceptions Sora! The way Xemnas looked at it, he was a good guy, so saying that purity will always win is a load. It just so happened that combined you and Riku were stronger than Xemnas, and if I heard right Riku was on the road to dying!” yelled Zexion pausing to laugh at certain intervals. “ 'If I heard right'? Who did you hear it from?!” Sora questioned as he mustered up the courage to somersault over top of Roxas. Landing he threw himself towards Zexions back, but he disappeared and reappeared behind him. “My, my. You've resorted to attacking your friends, are these the same friends you expect to help you out? As for who I was told by, well...you'll just have to wait and see won't you?” Zexion said calmly as he rushed forward to Sora, thrusting his keyblade past Sora's face, scratching his cheek slightly. “Heh, I'll leave I guess, it'd be to easy to kill you now. Oh and before I forget, I have a small hint for you, as to who you'll meet next! Ha! this is like a fun little game!” Zexion said with a huge smile. “You're hint is, Raining Dirge. Friend? Or foe? Sora. Friend? Or foe? I suppose that depends which way you're looking at it.” Zexions voice said fading off into the air around them. Roxas' body fell limp to the ground. As Sora ran to tend to the fallen boy he felt as though he were missing something, something important. “Roxas! Wake up! Are you okay?!” Sora screamed. Roxas sat up and rubbed the back of his head, “I'm back! Sora it was so lonely where I went, it was dark, and it felt as though I was being crushed by some invisible force.” confided Roxas. “No worries now, you're back safe and sound. We can go see Kai—Oh no. Where's Kairi?!” said Sora realizing what was missing.

Only just realizing that they were on Destiny Island, Sora ran to the beach that he and Kairi had been earlier that day, or was it yesterday, Sora couldn't shake the feeling that at least some time had passed since he was abducted. He could have been gone for days, he had no idea, but he could only hope that Kairi had waited for him. The two arrived at the beach, but to no avail, she was no where to be found. They both sat down and watched as the waves came in and out, always making the same motion, while at the same time never once copying the last. They sat for hours and soon in began to get dark, and as the stars started to paste themselves to the darkened twilight they decided to go home and see if they could find her tomorrow. As they were leaving a purple vortex appeared, stepping out was another man wearing an organization cloak. He seemed to be carrying Kairi, Sora held back the fury that was steadily building inside of him. “Raining Dirge eh.” Thought Sora, “Demyx!” The figure placed Kairi on the ground and removed his hood, it was indeed Demyx. Innocent eyes, strange hair style, and very soft looking skin. “Sora, I know we've had our differences in the past but hopefully we can make up. You see Zexion brought me back, but when he told me his plan I wanted no part of it. I decided to leave, I thought I'd be in for a fight, but he had one condition, so long as I told no one about his plan he'd let me go. So on my way out I grabbed Kairi, she was lying on a table, and she looked like she had just been hurt, badly” explained Demyx in a fairly long-winded string of words. “What did you do to Kairi!” Screamed Sora running top speed at Demyx. “Sora! Wait! I didn--” It was too late though, Sora's keyblade connected perfectly with the bridge of Demyx's nose. “Sora! What are you thinking?!” yelled Roxas. Demyx lay on the ground twitching, bleeding from just about everywhere on his face. Demyx shook his head and struggled to stand. He glared at Sora as he winced from the pain he was in, his nose was definitely broken, without question, he would never forgive Sora for that. But for now there were more important matters at hand. “Nnnh...Where am I?” moaned Kairi sitting up slowly. “You were apparently abducted by Zexion, just like Sora.” Said Roxas giving Kairi a once over to make sure that she was okay. “Roxas! What are you doing here?” questioned a, now, more awake Kairi. “You can explain later Roxas, we need to figure out what you guys are going to do about Zexion!” exclaimed Demyx. After he finished talking Sora came up from behind Kairi and batted her gently on the head with his keyblade. “Hey, I missed you, are you alright?” he asked. Kairi blushed, she had never seen Sora in such a light. It was true that he always missed her and that he was always worried about her, but it was something about how he said 'I love you' before he disappeared that made everything he said seem so much more significant. She was on a cloud. “I'm fine Sora, thank you” she said wrapping her arms around his lower back and pulling him in close. He hugged her back, she pressed her ear up to Sora's chest, wanting to listen to the steady beat of his heart. Something was wrong, there was no beat, no lub, and certainly no dub. Where was his heart. “Sora! Where's you're heartbeat?! Where's your pulse?!” Screamed Kairi.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heh, so that's that, I needed a place to end it so thats where I ended it...it's good cuz hopefully that makes you wanna read the next chapter:P
(PLEASE READ THIS!!!)

My favorite part of this part of this chapter was when Zexion was talking about how good and evil are just perspectives, I really really really really REALLY wanted to go into a lot more detail with that, I haven't decided whether I'm going to edit the chapter and add it or just work in a more fun explanation later. So look forward to that, also if you're up for a challenge, try to find some of the literary things I did in here...I'm trying to imbed more things into my writing and I think it's doing fine, theres not to much this chapter but it's there.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING ALL THAT CRAP, I'LL GET WORKING ON CHAPTER 4 ASAP!!!
-_-' I HATE SCHOOL WORK:P

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on March 30, 2007, 2:39:59 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THATS JUST NOT FAIR!! well i'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter ^^
 
and i find some things similar in this story, that remind me of many of our conversations ^^ 
 
you know what i think? i think kairi's got my ..... er^^ sora's heart :P

DarkNiGHTS on March 30, 2007, 3:42:54 PM

DarkNiGHTS on
DarkNiGHTShehe, well maybe she does...maybe she doesn't sora:P you'll definitely have to wait:P I'll try to get another chapter up today which is the 31st...or at least work on it XD thanks for comments guys ^_^

roxra on March 29, 2007, 2:00:34 PM

roxra on
roxranice work! I really like it! including the parts with Zexion in it! ^__^ hope it see the new chapter soon!

Doggie on March 29, 2007, 9:35:12 AM

Doggie on
DoggieHey that was a nice chapter. i like how it leaves you wondering at the end. its bound to keep people reading.