Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - LightClan

It's been 46 years since the clans left the forest. Over time, the four clans split up and went there own ways. Now,LightClan, descendants of WindClan, live in the mountains, where they have lived alone for about 11 years.Follow MaplePaw's story, as she m

Chapter 1 - LightClan

Chapter 1 - LightClan


LightClan





Leader: GoldStar- Light, sandy-gold colored she-cat with clear blue eyes.



Deputy: EagleClaw- Brown tortoise-shell tom with beautiful brown eyes and white

ear tips and muzzle. RabbitEar's brother.



Medicine Cat: BrokenTwig- Nice, caring brown tabby tom with a missing toe, a

white underbelly and chest, and hazel eyes.



Warriors: LighteningClaw- Pitch black tom with bright yellow eyes and lightening fast

speed. ClearPaw's mentor.



SunWhisker- Orange and ginger striped tabby she-cat with light-green eyes. MaplePaw's mentor.



PureHeart- Beautiful silver tabby she-cat with attractive blue-green eyes.

WetPaw's mentor.



JaggedFur- Large, muscular brown, gray, and black tortoiseshell tom with dark amber eyes. MountainClaw's brother.



RabbitEar- Dusty gray she-cat with abnormally large white ears and beautiful brown eyes. EagleClaw's sister.



WhisperTail- Handsome coal-black tom with light gray paws and tail, and blue-gray eyes. CrystalTail's mate.



SnakeEye- White tom with one tabby striped gray leg and scale-like green eyes. EveningFlower's mate.



MountainClaw- Kind, large gray longhaired tom with long claws and amber eyes. JaggedFur's and WaterFoot's brother.



GingerPelt- Sleek white she-cat with ginger patches and grass-green eyes. LilyPaw's mentor.



WaterFoot- Muscular gray and white tortoiseshell tom with silver paws and deep blue eyes. MountainClaw's and JaggedFur's brother.



FreeHeart- Wise, old white tabby tom with peculiar, but attractive silver tabby-like stripes and blue eyes. Expected to join the elders soon.



BurntFoot- Tall tabby tom with a flame-colored pelt, a distinctive, jet black foot, and dark brown, almost black eyes.





Apprentices: WetPaw- Blue-gray tabby tom with a white underbelly and large, dark blue

eyes. ClearPaw's sister. PureHeart's apprentice.



LilyPaw- Beautiful silver-gray and white tortoiseshell she-cat with distinctive deep green eyes. GingerPelt's apprentice.



ClearPaw- Blue-gray tabby she-cat with a white underbelly, and large, dark blue eyes. Identical to her brother, WetPaw. LighteningClaw's apprentice.



MaplePaw- Small dark brown she-cat with streaks of lighter brown, white paws, and enthusiastic light green eyes. SunWhisker's apprentice.



Queens: EveningFlower- Beautiful light ginger tabby she-cat with a tail that fades

into white, and lemon yellow eyes. ScarletKit and DayKit's mother.



CrystalTail- Grey she-cat with lighter gray and white flecks, and attractive silver eyes. Not yet a mother of kits.



Kits: ScarletKit- Four-week-old she-kit with a dazzling, flame colored pelt, white

legs and lemon yellow eyes identical to her mother's. DayKit's sister.



DayKit- Four-week-old she-kit with a white pelt, a light ginger, tabby

striped tail, and dark green eyes. ScarletKit's sister.




























































Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dark_Light on March 16, 2006, 7:04:39 AM

Dark_Light on
Dark_LightThanks guys, I really appreciate it!

Sunfur on March 11, 2006, 5:31:08 AM

Sunfur on
SunfurCool! I like the characters! Especally their descriptions.

Karikoe on January 12, 2006, 12:25:02 PM

Karikoe on
Karikoeoooh, nice Hieriarchy. Can't wait for it to start!