Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Prologue/ Intro!!!

It's been 46 years since the clans left the forest. Over time, the four clans split up and went there own ways. Now,LightClan, descendants of WindClan, live in the mountains, where they have lived alone for about 11 years.Follow MaplePaw's story, as she m

Chapter 2 - Prologue/ Intro!!!

Chapter 2 - Prologue/ Intro!!!


Warriors: A New Generation



Prologue



It has been 46 years since the four clans of StarClan left the forest. They formed together into one mighty clan when they were traveling to find a new home, but not all cooperated. In the midst of a beautiful evening, the whole of ShadowClan attacked. Like ruthless savages they killed of the warriors and leaders, in hopes of raising the youngsters into their murderous clan. But not all hopes were lost. Some of the ThunderClan, WindClan, and RiverClan warriors escaped, including one medicine cat from the RiverClan, who was known by the clans as FinalHeart.

The last of the clan cats were furious, shaming the ShadowClan warriors for their disgrace to StarClan and the warrior code, after all they had been through. So they plotted revenge. For many years they stalked ShadowClan, waiting for their own population to rise, when finally, the day came. Decided by their beloved medicine cat, the attack would begin at the sunrise of the next morning.

The honorable warriors of the clan cats attacked at the flick of the medicine cat's tail. Hisses, spits, and the acrid fumes of blood stained the air that morning. Many died, and only one ShadowClan warrior survived. No one knows what became of this traitor, and with his escape, the last record of ShadowClan was made; Noted in the minds of the remaining clan cats as one simple word: DEATH.

After this fierce battle, the few cats of the now three clans swore by StarClan to take their separate ways. And so they did.

For about two or three decades the clans wandered on their own paths. New leaders, medicine cats, and deputies were decided, and new skills were learned. LightClan, descendents of WindClan developed greater speed than ever before, and learned how to climb trees better than any other clans in order to catch birds and climbing prey in their new method of hunting. IceClan, descendents of RiverClan, developed intense rock climbing skills, due to where their majority of prey was, and where they planned to make a camp. FireClan, descendents of ThunderClan, developed into extreme hunters. They learn how to catch large prey as they train, and they almost never go hungry, even in the frost bitten seasons.

When LightClan had solely settled in a small mountain range for eleven years successfully without signs of any other cats, MapleKit's lifelong memories began.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hawkfrost on January 26, 2006, 10:02:40 AM

Hawkfrost on
HawkfrostThis is really good! I like the introduction, alot. Keep writing, I want to read someone else's warrior's books rather than checking mine for flaws all the time.