Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the plan

this is a story of my character Dark Knight and Sexy bishie queens character Hyrule and Gannondorf from zelda who I do not own ^^Shigiru Miyamoto(sp?) does..all in a yaoi type story ^^

Chapter 1 - the plan

Chapter 1 - the plan






(time period: Hyrule as a teen)





Orange eyes flickered in greed, a smile slowly crept across Gannondorfs lips.



“Hyrule!” the dark king summoned the swordsman.



“yes my lord” a tanned figure stepped out of the shadows letting his blue hair follow him.



“I wish ruling of a new village, no. a planet, I discovered a portal to a place called “Ever Last” there a light queen and Dark king feud over land, I wish this land to be my own, but…there is something in the way, another swordsman with great skill, he protects the land and forced me from gathering further information” the dark king eyes narrowed to a thin line as the image of the young boy crossed his memory.



“And you wish me to defeat him?” the boy was clattered in armor and looked ready for anything, he was muscular but not disgustingly so, he was strong but still kept a bishonen figure. His hair ran down his back almost butt length, long and flowing with different shades of blue streaming through making his hair as beautiful as water.



“yes, you carry rare skill in the sword, I will lead you there and we shall capture him leaving the first defense down for the planet, then I shall start a full out battle between the light and dark side so that both destroy each other, rendering both forces useless and unable to fight me!” the king grinned again thinking of the possibilities.



“we shall attack at dawn, he sword trains at some old runic place, that is where I first saw him.” at that the two split to get a nights worth of sleep. Hyrule had confidence in himself, but he knew it wouldn't be that easy. He felt the silk blankets sweep across his finger tips, he smiled loving the feeling, as he stripped himself of his armor and slid into bed thinking of what the next morning was to bring.



“Why can't it just be easy?”

“I don't know…”

“Don't ever let go, please”

“I wont… I promise”

“…I love you”



Hyrule's eyes slowly opened to find the voices leaving, just seeping into a memory he was soon to forget. He stood up yawning making sure to equip his armor correctly and making sure his blade was at it's best.



The dark king was soon to meet with him for a short breakfast and a quick leave. The two arrived at a jungle type place with vines wrapping around stone and tree alike.



“this is where the portal is, now, follow” Gannondorf made sure to follow his steps carefully from the previous day. Soon enough they came across a swirling light mixed with mainly blue and pink color shades.



“Now we step through” Hyrule nodded at the gesture that Gannondorf made.



Cherry blossom peddles flew by the two, both surrounded in beauty, the ground was stone like with a pattern around the edges but the middle was flat the total surface must have been half a football field.



“he's over there Hyrule, I heard of him to be the best swordsman of the land…show him other wise”



“I will” Hyrule grinned at the idea of an opponent that might possibly be worthy of his time.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on May 17, 2005, 10:35:41 AM

Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny on
Kurama_Lover_Otaku_Bunny"Shigiru Miyamoto"

Sexy_Bishi_Queen on May 16, 2005, 9:03:27 PM

Sexy_Bishi_Queen on
Sexy_Bishi_Queen
FAVES! SO GOOD, BEAUTIFUL SIMILIES! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!