Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - you can't resist

this is a story of my character Dark Knight and Sexy bishie queens character Hyrule and Gannondorf from zelda who I do not own ^^Shigiru Miyamoto(sp?) does..all in a yaoi type story ^^

Chapter 2 - you can't resist

Chapter 2 - you can't resist


The two were so caught up in talking that they didn't even notice a boy with long blonde hair pulled into a long brade wavering sword through out the hair in a graceful manner, with such skill and ease.



“who's there” the boy turned to the two who now grew puzzled, his eyes blue holding innocents yet a skill, a grown up look like he had seen what didn't need to ever be seen.



Gannondorf stepped forward.

“I'm the Geruedo King Gannondorf and this is-“ before he could finish his sentence Hyrule interrupted.

“I'm Hyrule, and I believe you are in the way of something that you shouldn't be in.”



Dark Knights eyes went from friendly to slightly angry, his muscles tensed, knowing a battle would take place. Dark Knight was shirtless and exposed he was only there to practice, he was less muscular than the other but he held his own, he wore baggy black pants for easy movement and his hair in a braid so it didn't get in the way.

“I don't think you wise to say such a thing..” Dark Knight still glaring.



“I Gannondorf wish to rule this planet, it's very majestic a perfect place for my heavenly hell”



“you wish to challenge me then?” Dark Knight looked pissed even at the thought that someone wished to take his home away from him.



“I plan to challenge you” Hyrule stepped forward.

“and to make if fair..” he began to drop his armor. The young Hyrule was left in a tunic like shirt embroidered in silver characters along the edges, and light like leather pants with boots just past his shin made in brown leather.



“fine then so be it” Dark Knight unsheathed his sword letting the sun rays bounce of the perfect blade.

“shall we?”



the two boys took charge each countering each others attacks and keeping a fast pace. After an hour or so the two finally took a final stand, A bright light from the clash of the swords could be seen for miles the sound shattered Gannondorfs ears. The two boys stood across from each other with swords forced against one on the other.



Hyrule's eyes met Dark Knights, for a moment time seemed to stand still. Dark Knight seemed to be hypnotized, that is when Hyrule broke the eye contact and sent Dark Knight on his back thrusting his body on the smaller one making sure he couldn't get up, he covered his mouth and held the sword the blondes throat. Both boys sweating from the fight seemed to not move. Hyrule had won.



The blonde was tied up and lead into the portal and back to Gannondorfs castle.



Why?

I'm sorry…

I can't be what you died for me to be..

I'm sorry

Can you forgive me?

Mother, I love you.



Dark Knights eyes opened first at a blur then he realized he was in a bed.

“I must of passed out”

he sat up and realized he was nude.

“WHAT THE?!?” he shouted. Hyrule entered..

“we were un a wear of what weapons you might have hidden on yourself” Dark knight looked up to the half nude body of Hyrule.

“I want to take you” Hyrule's words slide out so easily.

“I wont let you” Dark Knight glared

“you mean just like you wouldn't let me win the sword fight, I shall win this battle too love” Hyrule's face was with in kissing range of the young boy.

“n-no just stay away from me!” Dark Knight felt nervous and slightly shook. Hyrule's hands gripped the blankets on either side of Dark Knight leaning even closer making their noses touch, Dark Knight slide back until Hyrule was onto of him.



Dark Knight felt Hyrule growing hard as the two exchanged body heat.



“I will have you..”



Hyrule forces his lips upon Dark Knights, kissing him roughly, splitting Dark Knights tightly closed lips, weakening them until they opened. Hyrule could feel Dark Knights resistance dying as he too gave into the pleasure, growing hard himself.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on February 22, 2009, 4:43:30 AM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24whoah.intese

Sexy_Bishi_Queen on May 16, 2005, 9:08:37 PM

Sexy_Bishi_Queen on
Sexy_Bishi_Queen
THAT HAD A HUGEEEEEEEEE EFFECT ON ME! I LOVES THIS! RUBIA, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A TALLENT FOR STORIES! CAN'T WAIT FRO NECT BIT! FAVES!