Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It begins...

Lorrie is a spirt and has some power connected to how a world should be destroyed or kept alive but who should unlock this power: Sora or Ansem. Sorry it's short.

Chapter 1 - It begins...

Chapter 1 - It begins...


Spirit of Heart

Disclaimer: I don't own any part of Kingdom Hearts!! I do own Lorrie my character.







“Awaken Oh Spirit of Heart,” said a voice in a vast land of darkness, “ you must awaken”. Lorrie awoke and looked around. I'm having that dream again, Lorrie thought. She got to her feet and brushed the dirt of her pink jacket she was wearing over her white shirt with her necklace shaped like a crown. Her blue jeans looked liked they would rip if she moved her legs.

“The time has come for you to become a true spirit, ” said the voice.

“Lorrie control your self, WAKE UP!” Lorrie screamed through the eternal darkness. She woke up in her world and not the dark place she was in, in her dream.

“I don't understand anything about being a spirit,” Lorrie whispered to herself. Suddenly, she remembered today was the day. The day when she had appeared on Destiny Islands. She ran outside in her same clothes she was wearing in her dream and got in her boat to go to the main island.

“ Hi Lorrie!” said a joyful Kairi, “Sora and Riku still are gone”. {This is after KH1} Lorrie just nodded at Kairi and went into the Secret Place. The door was still there and as she got near it stared to glow.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

I_luv_jesus on June 24, 2005, 2:29:46 AM

I_luv_jesus on
I_luv_jesusCOOOOL!!!!!! Please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!