Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Project

One day a girl walks by a weird broken down house and she starts getting curious about it.

Chapter 1 - Project

Chapter 1 - Project
Here is a story about Alchemy; I hope that whoever reads it likes it.

Alchemy

By: Inu-chan

Alchemy&a form of science used by people with lets say, powers they dont know. It is something you dont usually hear. Something that is not supposed to be used without a license: until one day when a girl passes by a house and got curious and went inside.
******************
Mom! Im going to my friend Jennifers house for the day! 14-year-old Sammy called to her mom.
Well, put up your hair or something! Its supposed to be 90 degrees today!
Okay, Sammy replied. She put her Auburn colored hair into a ponytail and went outside. She lived in a house that was one story and the color light tan. She also had a small backyard. She had 1 sister, but she was in college so she didnt really see her a lot. Her sister looked a lot like her though, they both had brownish greenish eyes.
She stepped onto the hot sidewalk that went through her shoes. She knew the way to her friends house by heart. She passed by the park, which had maple trees and blue birds all over in the trees. It also had very green grass. There were benches and tables for picnics. She passed by a house that had been broken down and know one lived in there.
When Ive time Ill need to tell Jennifer to come over and we can go in there. But what will my mom say? she thought to herself. She walked passed it and saw her friend Jennifers house.
Jennifers house had a light green color to it. She didnt have much land at all though. She had a very little backyard but her mom and her spent time on it and planted flowers and such.
She walked up the white painted porch, which had potted flowers all around it. Jennifers mom worked on peoples gardens so it was a big hobby in this house.
She rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. A puppy came up to Sammy and licked her leg.
Hey Lucy! How are you? Are your owners home? she asked the dog.
Ruff Ruff! the dog yelled. It was a small wiener dog that had brown fur.
It was a cute little dog, I can see why your owners got you. She smiled. The door opened and her friend Jennifer stepped out. She had curly blond hair with hazel colored eyes. She was about the same height 5ft 3in. The dog Lucy ran to Jennifer and jumped into her arms.
Im sorry I didnt answer the door sooner! My mom is at work and I was taking a shower. I just got out when you rang the doorbell.
Sometimes Jennifer could talk really fast.
Thats okay! I wasnt waiting long, Lucy gave me some company. She smiled at the dog.
Good!
We went inside and I closed the door.
You said that we could work on our school project. You ready to study? I asked Jennifer.
Yep, I have all the papers right here. Hugh, some projects can be so boring! She exclaimed.
Yeah, Science isnt my favorite subject either. I smiled and got out my binder. Lets see& heres the notes and pictures for the project.
We set up everything and started to write the stuff down.
Have you ever been in the broken down house close to the park? I asked Jennifer.
No, Im not allowed too, my mom says its haunted but I dont believe her.
Oh, my mom hasnt said anything about that, I dont even know if shes even heard of it.
I replied while gluing some stuff together.
He said we could use chemicals, right? I asked Jennifer.
Yeah, but we have to be careful, or other whys our moms are going to be mad!
Lets see, heres the ingredients. I said. We were trying to make Lysol but we werent sure completely on how to make it.
We mixed different things together into a bowl and waited for it to fizz. We got back to our gluing and started putting it on different paper.
OhMyGosh! I just realized! Im late to go eat dinner! I yelled. Ill talk to you later! I got to go!
I waved goodbye and ran to the door. I ran on her white deck and onto her grass. I ran along the sidewalk and saw the broken down house again. This time it had a light going on inside!
Ok, go to my moms! I had enough will power to get to my parents house and ran up the steps.
Mom! Im home! Sorry Im late! She looked around but her mom or dad wasnt there.
Hmm, they must have gone out to dinner. I suggested to myself and went into the kitchen. I grabbed myself some chili and heated it up.
No note or anything! Where did they go? I stared around myself while eating.
I feel like someone is watching me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment