Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What the...

One day a girl walks by a weird broken down house and she starts getting curious about it.

Chapter 2 - What the...

Chapter 2 - What the...
Chapter 2: What the&

I stowed away the feeling and ate my chili. Why do I always get the spicy stuff? I always got the wrong box of Chili! This one had jalapenos in it! I ran to the sink and grabbed a cup and filled it up with water.
I drank the water but I heard a noise coming from my parents room. I walked to their room and opened the door. I looked inside and saw them both on the bed.
Mom? Dad? I called to them.
My mom woke up and so did my dad. Why didnt I look in there room?
Yes, honey? My mom asked.
Did we fall asleep? I dont remember falling asleep at all. My father said while yawning.
Oh, I thought that you went out to dinner without telling me. I said while frowning.
Oh, we probably just fell asleep, thats probably it. My mom said. They both got up and said.
Well, what time is it? My dad asked.
Its about 7:00 P.M. I replied. My parents looked at each other and my mom said,
Well, I didnt make dinner so youll just have to snack. Or did you already? My mom asked.
Yeah, I didnt look in your room earlier so I just had chili.
What I didnt get is that my parents never fell asleep this early. Did you drink anything before you went to sleep? I asked my parents.
Yes, would you take our cups to the dishwasher? My mom asked.
I took the cup and went into my room. I was always good at telling if you were poisoned or whatever. I took a magnifying glass and looked at the cup. I plugged in my computer and checked for fingerprints.
Man! There are no fingerprints on the cup except my parents. I yelled to myself. I looked at the computer screen closer and magnified the picture and looked inside the cup. There was sugary stuff inside.
Maybe thats the stuff that made them fall asleep, or this could just be a big waste of time. I walked out of my room and over to my parents room.
Hey, mom, what did you drink tonight? I asked.
Oh, we just had some coffee. She replied.
And you didnt put sugar in it? I asked.
Nope, just plain black coffee. I said I was going back to my room and walked to the computer.
So, Ill have to analyze the sugary stuff. There was no sugar in that coffee so that means this stuff could be something that makes you faint or fall asleep! I analyzed the sugary stuff by clicking and more clicking and found out it was some type of drug.
Oh my gosh! They took very little dose of Laudanum. It probably didnt do anything. I could barely analyze the little sugary stuff!
So, they were drugged, but why? I asked myself. I have to get to the bottom of this! But what can I do? When did they get the drink? Who could get in here without them seeing? I asked myself again and again. I went back out of my room and to my parents room again.
Hey mom, when did you get the coffee? That was a very weird question, and I knew that.
Oh, when I got home from shopping, about 4:00.
Did you leave it along for a tiny bit at all? I asked.
Um& yes, I did. I had left to go to the bathroom for about 5 minutes. Then I came back and drank it and went into my room. My mom replied.
Bingo! Just what I needed! I thought to myself.
Well, Im going to bed, so you better go to bed too. Said my mom. I left the room and went across the hall to my room.
My dad passed by me and he said, Goodnight Sammy. And he left into his room.
I walked into my own room and looked at my computer screen.
Well, I dont know what, but I think that this is going to be a hard mission. I said to myself and shut down the computer. I really liked TV Shows that came on channel 42. Only the anime though, but it always started late. I had posters all over my room of this one anime called Full Metal Alchemist. I always thought Alchemy was a cool sour e of power.
To bad Alchemy isnt real, I could fix a lot of my things with it. I walked over to my bed and laid down into a wonderful sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment