Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Piggy Attack

A silly little SamickleXOki one-shot.

Chapter 1 - Piggy Attack

Chapter 1 - Piggy Attack
“Oki, excuse me for asking, but are you completely and utterly retarded?” Samickle asked, looking at the scene before him with morbid curiosity. Oki was standing on the jaws of a demonic boar that seemed to have unhinged its jaws like a snake, intending to gobble him up. Kutone was stuck in its back left hip, glittering silver in the sunlight. The only thing keeping Oki from being eaten was the fact that he was using his arms and legs to prevent it from closing its jaws, or opening them any wider.

“N-no… I’m just having a bad day…” Samickle folded his arms across his chest.

“You really are an idiot, aren’t you?”

“Maybe...” Oki looked down at the boar, which was looking angrier by the second. “So, can you help me?” Samickle thought about it for a moment.

“No.”

“What?!” His jaw dropped. “But-but-”

“The chief has spoken! Now get your own dumb self out of there.”

“Sammy...” Oki whined.

“No!!!” Oki almost yelped at his response. He loosened his grip in surprise, and the boar took the opportunity to open its mouth wider, almost causing Oki to fall in.

He barely managed to regain his balance, and quickly barked out, “Please, Sammy! I don't wanna die like this!”

“Um, no.”

“Come on!!” he whined.

“Oh, just shut up and die.”

“I-I'm sorry I kissed Kai on the cheek yesterday, but she seemed really upset and I knew that she used to like me!”

“Grrr... Just die already!”

“I'll let you be on top for a month!” Samickle smirked under his mask.

“Make it two.”

“Fine!” He drew his sword from its scabbard and sliced the boar in two. Blood splattered on the once-pure snow, Oki, and himself. As its body disappeared, Kutone fell into the bloody snow and almost appeared to glow red for a moment. Samickle offered a hand to Oki, which he gladly took. After standing, he picked up Kutone and returned it to its scabbard

“So, two months of being on bottom? That's tough luck, man,” he said, smirking, putting a hand on Oki's shoulder. Oki leaned into him, taking in his scent.

“Actually, I don't mind.” He smirked. “You're not that big anyway.”

“Hey!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment