Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Valentine's Day

A cruddy little OkiXSamickle one-shot set on Valentine's Day. Why? Because the world needs more SamXOki!

Chapter 1 - Valentine's Day

Chapter 1 - Valentine's Day
Love was in the air. Villages everywhere were bustling with activity. The reason? Valentine's Day was here. Couples everywhere were either rutting or performing some other activity that would no doubt lead to rutting.

Samickle was conscious of the day, and was hard at work preparing things for his mate, Oki, who was currently out fighting demons. He had spent the past few days secretly gathering strawberries-Oki's favorite food-, cherry blossoms-to set the mood-, and oil to be used as lubricant. He had even had Tuskle brew a potion that would allow him to stay hard longer than usual, so that he could pleasure his mate more.

Samickle smirked under his bird mask. Everything was going as planned!

At least, it was, until Oki came stumbling back into the village, leaving a trail of blood as he went. He walked the long, winding path up to the hut he shared with Samickle, barely able to see. He stopped a few feet from the door and collapsed. Samickle's ears caught the faint sound of snow crunching, causing him to walk to the door. When no one entered, he stepped outside, and almost fainted. His mate lay before him, bleeding heavily from the gaping hole in his shoulder.

Samickle ran to his lover's side and gently lifted him up. He stole quick, worried glances as he carried Oki into their hut. He laid him down on a mat and began to tend to the wounds, placing a thick blanket on Oki's shoulder and tearing one of his shirts to bandage the smaller wounds. Oki stirred and looked up at Samickle. “I...I'm sorry that I ruined our first Valentine's Day together...”

“What?” Samickle couldn't understand why Oki cared about that right now.

“I didn't mean to... I was trying to get a flower from the Poncles' tree in Yoshpet, but I was ambushed and struck down.”

“Why would you try to-”

“I know how much you love those flowers; I wanted to bring you one so the long trip to Yoshpet would not be necessary.” Samickle removed their masks and pressed his lips to Oki's. A tear fell from his face onto the man below him.

“You idiot...” he muttered. Oki placed a hand behind Samickle's head and pulled him into a kiss.

“But I'm your idiot...”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What happened later on.....

Oki's wounds quickly healed and a few weeks after Valentine's Day, Samickle was able to thank Oki for risking his life for a flower.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment