Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Separated!

It's about how me and Shadow met!! ^_^

Chapter 1 - Separated!

Chapter 1 - Separated!
Chapter One
After Destiny and Miracle had gotten separated, Destiny went out to find her sister Miracle "Oh, my god!" said Destiny. Then as she walking...*SNAP!!!* She heard it coming from a little ways away. "Who's there?!" she yelled cautiously. *Whoosh!* Something ran pass her this time. She heard it coming back, so she put her foot out and....
"Agghhhh!!" a boy yelled. Destiny giggles and says, " Are you okay?" "Uh, yeah....So huh hi! My name's Sonic.!. and you?" "Hi Sonic, my name's Destiny!" They start walking and getting to know each other a little bit more. "So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you in the woods?" asked Sonic. "I'm in here looking for my sister, Miracle...how bout you?" Destiny replied, Sonic replies back with, "Well, it's a little embarrassing, but... me and my friends were in here playing hide n' go seek, I know ridiculous right?" "Actually it sounds like fun..ha ha ha!!!"
It started raining. "Oh, Sonic I should go find a place to stay but...yeah, Bye!! tell me if you see Miracle!!!" Destiny said. "Okay bye!!" Sonic replied. After walking in the woods for a while, Destiny finally found some place to stay for the night. It was a big dark cave. " I sure wish Miracle was here. At least she could light up this thing...humor can't make her come back!!! MIRACLE!!!!!!" She mumbled to herself until she thought about it a lot.
"Hello!!! Anyone in here!?!" she yelled into the cave. "Agggghhh!!!" Something had gotten a hold of her.It was a boy. "Hey...let go of me!!!!" Destiny yelled at him. He just looks at her and says, "What you doing here little girl?!" "Why do you want to know...and for your information I'm fifteen. Probably not much younger then you!" she answers meanly. *Destiny sticks out her tongue at him.* * He just gives her an evil look.*
"What's Your name!?!" he asks. "I'm not going to tell you, you're....you're just a weirdo!!!" she answered. " Fine my name is Destiny! And I'm tired of searching for my sister all day long, thank you very much!!!" she says sarcastically. "Uh, your sister, what's her name?" Destiny starts thinking ~Hmmm..
why does he want to know?~ " Her name's Miracle. She looks just like me except she's red. Destiny finally said. "I've seen her." "Really which way did she go!?!" Destiny asks impatiently. Shadow says, "Huh, huh...she went this way," *he points off in the distance.* " here grab my hand." she stutters, "R-r-right!!!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Serenity_Hedgehog on July 7, 2007, 4:42:46 AM

Serenity_Hedgehog on
Serenity_HedgehogThis is good, I've been waiting to read this for a while now, I wonder what's gonna happen next.

SonicDX1995 on May 19, 2007, 8:29:59 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995could you put it on role play ^^