Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Untitled

A royal drow attempts to find her best friend's killer. Who ends up to be..... her father

Chapter 16 - Untitled

Chapter 16 - Untitled
"AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHH!" CRASH! The room suddenly grew silent as the raging princess threw a glass vase against the wall.

"How could he!"she screamed. Silently the drow fell to the floor, sobbing after hearing the news of the death of her closest friend and servant, Ayala. "I want you to find him...sob...bring him...sob...to...me...sob...ALIVE! GO!" No one moved, all were frozen with shock. Everyone knew that friendship was rare and valuable for a dark elf "NOW! GO! I want him... sob...Alive!...sob...NOW!" Derala managed to say between sobs!


* * * * * *

"Have you found him yet?" Derala asked impationally.

"No, your exellency, Joholon,one of her servants, "But we are hiring one of the best tracker..." Pausing so that the princess could think about it.

"Who?" Derala asked curiously.

"Danilo Thann," the servant said blankly.

"Not him, ANYBODY but him, " demanded Derala. Danilo Thann was a professional thief and merchant, who tried kidnapping Ayala and sell her to an other wealthy merchant.

" I'm sorry, but we already sent him to find out what he can."

"VONTRUSCA!" cursed Derala. Joholon looked shocked. The embarrassed princess mumbled a sorry and stumbled out of the door, grabbing her pitafowa along the way.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment