Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Doodle

Life with the Keyblade Master is anything but boring. A series of one shots over life with Sora and his friends.

Chapter 2 - Doodle

Chapter 2 - Doodle
-       P L O T ?  W H A T P L O T ? –
-       By Digitaldreamer–
-       Plot-less chaptertwo: Doodle –
 
 
Yes, I have returned, once againlacking the chapter of Broken Rainbow you’re all waiting for. (Dad always sayshe’ll hook up the old comp “tomorrow”. Apparently tomorrow never comes.) But I comewith some random Kingdom Hearts drabble, huzzah!
 
(“Your readers look ready to maulyou.” Auron dryly points out. “Oh hush, it’s cute, they’ll like it.” Crysreplies, an immobile grin on her face as she faces the readers, hoping herultra happy façade will prevent her murder.)
 
Enjoy guys!
 
 
           
            An eightyear old Kairi sat beneath a palm tree, a notebook balanced on her knees. Shehappily scrawled upon it with a small pink pencil, short red hair blowing inthe salty breeze. She looked up from the paper for a second, smiled, thenfocused her attention upon it once more.
 
 
 
            Meanwhile,on Paupu Island, both Sora and Riku stood acrossfrom each other, grinning, wooden swords in hand.
 
 
 
            “Ready?” Anine-year old Riku asked, shifting into his fighting stance.
 
 
            “Ready!” Aneight-year old Sora replied, doing the same.
 
 
            Rikusmirked. “I’m gonna kick your butt again!” He cried, afriendly challenge in his eyes.
 
 
            “Not thistime!” Sora called back, his eyes mirroring Rikus.
 
 
            “Okay then.Ready...” Riku repeated.
 
 
            “Set...”Sora continued.
 
           
            A breezeblew across the “battle field”, blowing sand into the air. A perfect setting,calm before the storm.
 
 
            “GO!” Both boyscried, leaping at each other.
 
 
            There was aCLUNK![/i] sound as the wooden swordscame together. Sora jumped back as Riku jumped up, bringing down his woodensword upon the spot where Sora had been standing. Narrowed aqua eyes glaredplayfully at sapphire ones before Riku jumped back to dodge Sora’s swing. Helanded several feet away and held out his weapon in a block, smirking.
 
           
            “What areyou afraid of!?” He taunted.
 
           
            Sora stoodglaring for a moment, then smirked as well. “Nothing!” He cried, chargingforeword, swinging madly. Riku managed to block the first few strikes, but theyounger boy soon overtook him and Riku took several blows to the chest,knocking him to the ground.
 
           
            “Riku! Areyou okay!?” Sora asked, running up to him.
 
           
            Rikugrinned. “Just fine!” He said, throwing himself back up into a kick, both feetknocking into Sora’s stomach. Sora gave a cry of pain as he was knocked intothe sand.
 
 
            Kairi washumming to herself and smiling, tearing a piece of paper out of the notebook.Her head snapped up as Sora’s cry reached her ears.
 
           
            Soragrowled, pushing himself to his feet. “I forgot about that move.”
 
 
            Rikusmirked. “Giving up already?”
 
 
            Sapphireeyes narrowed. “No! Come on!” Sora snapped, charging forward, unleashing acombo on his rival. Riku jumped back, blocking and swinging at Sora, only to beblocked as well.
 
 
            Kairijumped to her feet, running across the bridge to Paupu Island,bare feet pattering on the wood. “STOP!” She shrieked, waving her arms, shortred hair trailing behind her. “Please don’t fight! Stop, St-Ah!” The wind blew,tearing the piece of paper from her hand and blowing it away.
 
           
            Both boyslooked up at her cry to see her standing on the bridge shouting. “My picture!”She cried, small tears forming in her eyes. The small piece of paper wastwirling in the wind, falling off the bridge and towards the ocean.
 
 
            In aninstant Sora had flung himself from the edge of the island, grasping for thepaper. He swung once and missed, twice, Got it! Hisgrin as he caught the picture slowly became a look of fear as the shallow waterbelow him rushed up to meet his face. He shut his eyes, bracing himself. Kairi’s[/i] picture![/i] He thought despairingly.
 
 
            Suddenlyhis descent stopped. The brunette cracked open one eye to see the ocean stillbelow him and heard someone straining above him. He blinked as he was hauled backonto the island by his feet and landed on the sand. Sora blinked up at Riku,whom was kneeling and panting.
 
 
            “Stopjumping offa’ things, you’re gettin’ too heavy, I can’t keep catching you!”Riku said, grinning playfully. Sora grinned back.
 
 
            Kairi ranup to the boys. “Are you guys alright!?” She asked, eyes wide and tearful.
 
 
            Soragrinned up at her. “Never better!”
 
 
            Kairinodded, face turning stern…as stern as an eight-year old could look anyway. “Good!You guys better never ever[/i] fightagain!”
 
 
            Rikublinked. “..Fight?”
 
 
            “Yes!”
 
 
            Both boysstared at her, looking confused, before it dawned on them. “Ohhhhh,you thought we were fighting[/i]!” Rikusaid.
 
 
            “…You meanyou weren’t?” Kairi asked, blinking innocently.
 
 
            Sora fellback onto the sand, laughing. “No!” He cried between laughs. Riku stared atSora before laughing as well.
 
 
            “She…shethought we were….FIGHTING!” He snorted.
 
 
            Kairiglared at them. “It’s not funny! I was worried about you two!”
 
 
            “SorryKairi!” Sora snickered. “We were sparring. Huge difference!”
 
           
            “..really?”
 
 
            Rikugrinned. “Yeah!”
 
 
            “Oh..well…promiseme you’ll never really[/i] fight, okay!?”
 
 
            “Alright,alright.”
 
           
            “Sure.”
 
 
            “Promiseme!”
 
 
            “Alright, Ipromise.”
 
 
            “Me too.”
 
 
            Kairismiled. “..Good…”
 
 
            Soranodded, looking down at the piece of paper in his hand, slightly crinkled. “Oh,Kairi! I got your picture!” He said with a grin, uncrinkling it. Riku looked atit and wrinkled his nose slightly.
 
           
            “..What isit?”
 
           
            Kairigrinned. “It’s us! See, that’s you, Riku!” She pointed to the largest stickfigure with short hair, smiling and wearing dark shorts and a T-shirt. “That’sSora!” She pointed to a shorter stick figure, with several spikes of hair andlighter shorts, also smiling. “And that’s me!” She pointed to the shortestfigure in the middle, with hair about the length of Riku’s and wearing a skirt.She was smiling too. “And I put a big heart around us and wrote Best Friendsforever! See, we’re all happy!” She said with a smile.
 
 
            Soragrinned. “It’s great!”
 
 
            Rikunodded. “Yeah!”
 
 
            Kairigiggled. “I knew you’d like it!” She cocked her head to the side, placing thepicture on the sand. “Can we best friends forever, like in the picture?”
 
 
            Riku lookedover at Sora, whom was already grinning. They both nodded and put their handson the picture.
 
 
            “Yeah. Bestfriends forever.”
 
 
 
            Awes, wasn’tthat cute!?
 
 
            (Auron justrolls his eyes, Crys grins evilly at him.)
 
           
            Yes guys,the next Broken Rainbow chapter is[/i]coming! Be patient!
 
           
            Read andReview!
           
           
           
 
 
           
 
           
 
                       
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Choco_Chick_87 on March 8, 2005, 2:25:04 AM

Choco_Chick_87 on
Choco_Chick_87Awwww, 'tis sweet. (wipes away a tear)

Sesshys_girl_5579 on December 9, 2004, 11:27:32 AM

Sesshys_girl_5579 on
Sesshys_girl_5579Awwwwww! Thats SO CUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE! ITS ADORABLE! Oh I can't wait for the next one! Good Job! I loved it! ^_^