Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kidnapped

Jet the Hawk is pretty pissed off about being beaten in the race against Sonic in Babylon Garden. Jet and his gang have recently discovered two thinks. 1) Sonic has married Rouge, and 2) Rouge has a unique talent to hunt and find treasure. Jet sugges

Chapter 1 - Kidnapped

Chapter 1 - Kidnapped


Revenge of Babylon

Chapter 1



Authors note: If you haven't played Sonic Riders, then the Babylon Rogues are Jet the Hawk, Wave the Sparrow, and Storm the Albatross. Warning: This story MAY contain spoilers to Sonic Riders. And lastly, my stories work like a series, before you read this; you should read Sonics' Valentines. If you don't wanna read it, then just know that Sonic and Rouge have gotten married. Now the Story begins!







It was a beautiful and romantic night; the light breeze blew the grass in a wave pattern. The night sky dyed the earth a navy blue color. Sonic was standing at the front of his house with Rouges' arms wrapped around his waist, her head rested comfortably on his shoulder. Sonic was gazing up at the stars until he finally asked, “Rouge? What do you think is waiting for us in the future?”



The white bat's head rose up, but her arms remained around his waist. “I'm…not sure sweetie…” Rouge said quietly. She then leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and Sonics' cheeks turned violet because of the night skies blue dye. “Perhaps a family…” Rouge said with some interest in her voice.



Sonics' pupils shrank at Rouges' last three works, “Y-You mean kids?” Stuttered the blue speedster. “Already?...but, we just married a month ago!” Sonic basically cried out.



Rouge looked up to her blue jewel and made a sad, but adorable face wanting to sway him into thinking otherwise. “Awww c'mon Sonic…we never have anything else to do… we could AT LEAST have a family…” Rouge pleaded with sadness filled in her voice.



Sonic felt sorry for her, but he refused nevertheless. “Nope… nuh uh not happening…” The blue hedgehog turned his head to the left slowly. “Let's get back to the house…”



Rouge let go of her hero and then she let out a deep sigh. “…Kids?” She tried one more time, hoping he would give in and say yes.



Sonic looked over at his winged wife and he thought about it deeply; wondering how it would alter their lives, and also how everyone else would react.



`C'moooon….' Rouge hoped in her thoughts. Rouge's muscles tightened as Sonic opened his mouth to reply. Rouge heard a faint, “Alright…” slip from Sonics' mouth, and she jumped for joy.



“We'll have kids…b--“ Sonics' sentence was cut off as he heard Rouge screaming. “ROUGE?!” Sonic looked down the street to see a familiar person on a VERY familiar machine, carrying Rouge away. “ROUGE!! I'M COMING!!” Sonic ran into their house as fast as he could and he came back out with the Blue Star 2 in his arms. Sonic got a running start and he jumped on his board, shooting off into the distance in hot pursuit of his wife. But once he turned a corner, she was gone… “Rouge…where did you go?” Sonics' voice echoed in the neighborhood as his ears sagged with depression. The blue hedgehog thought to himself for a while and then his ears shot back up as a smile appeared on his face. “WELL!...ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!” Sonic sped up on his board and he spotted some turbulence. “BUSTED!” Said the blue hedgehog as he landed inside the turbulence, surfing it to increase his speed. “DON'T WORRY ROUGE! I'M COMING FOR YOU!”



End of Chapter


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chloe on September 12, 2009, 8:23:21 PM

chloe on
chloeo.o

morphin on April 1, 2006, 12:07:59 AM

morphin on
morphincool come on sonic save ya lover.
Jet:wat ta bout me?
oh jet*hugs jet*me love you.

DjSonic on March 9, 2006, 2:10:10 PM

DjSonic on
DjSonicYeah I know its short...its more like a prologue rather then a chapter o_o