Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Can't Break TRUE Lovers Apart

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 7 - Can't Break TRUE Lovers Apart

Chapter 7 - Can't Break TRUE Lovers Apart
Chapter 7


Riku woke up the next morning to find Raix still sleeping. He got up as quietly as he could and got dressed. Out of one of his many pockets he pulled yet another potion. He drank this and went out to the motorcycle.

"I should probably get some breakfast ready" Riku said to himself while scratching his head and yawning.

So Riku went and found a pan, some eggs, and some sticks for a fire. He put the sticks up T-P style and lit them with a fire spell. He got the eggs all ready on the pan and set it on the fire.

"Raix is going to be so excited! We haven’t had actual food like this the whole time we’ve been together!" Riku said.

Riku sat on a rock by the fire and flipped the eggs when they needed flipping. He then heard a noise and looked up to see Raix leaning against the doorway looking very sleepy. Riku got up and walked to her.

"Good morning honey" Raix said after she was done kissing him and stood looking into his eyes holding his shirt.

"Good morning!" Riku said beaming. "I made breakfast this time"

"YEY! Eggs! I haven’t had actual food in forever!" Raix said in excitement.

Raix then kissed Riku again and ran over to the fire. She sat on a rock and waited with a plate in her lap. Riku walked up and put one of the delicious looking eggs on her plate and handed her a fork. He then did the same for himself and sat down.

"Wow! These are really good!" Raix said. "You’re a great cook!"

"Yeah, I had to cook for myself when I lived on the island" Riku said. "My parents worked too much to even pay any attention to me. That’s why I spent so much time with my friends and wanted to leave so bad"

"Oh, I see" Raix replied. "Well, you don’t have to worry about being alone anymore…"

Riku looked back to Raix and gave her another kiss.

"I love you…" Riku said.

"I love you too" Raix replied.

"Aww, how cute!" Said an unknown woman’s voice. "It’s really too bad you know. You could be with me instead cutie-pie!"

Riku and Raix looked and saw a teenaged girl standing a little bit away. She looked about 16 years old and was wearing all white. She had long blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Her shirt was really tight looking and small. The sleeves went down to the middle of her forearm and the bottom just under her decently sized breasts. Her poofy white pants were worn low and stopped tied above her ankles (like Riku’s but girly) Her Shoes were also white and hugged her ankles like converses.

"Who are you?!?" Riku demanded.

"And what do you want?!?" Raix added.

"My names Lexysha. I’m just another Nobody sent to kill you. That’s all." The girl responded.

"Xiruk really doesn’t want to give me any rest does he?" Riku asked.

"Actually I came on my own accord. And your not the one I want to kill…I’m here to kill HER!" Lexysha said pointing at Raix. "With you out of the way, Riku will be mine and Xiruk would no longer want him dead!"

At this note, Lexysha summoned her weapon. It was a white staffed halberd with a big half moon blade on each side. Under each blade was a flame that continued to burn without damaging the weapon. Lexysha took this weapon in hand and charged Raix. Riku quickly jumped in front of Raix and hit Lexysha’s attack away. Lexysha jumped over Riku and tried an aerial attack but Riku was there again to knock her blade away.

"GRRRR!!! RIKU!!! STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!" Lexysha said in frustration.

"I can’t let you hurt her! I love her!" Riku said blocking another attack and knocking the assailant away.

"FINE THEN!!! Ill just have to subdue you first!" Lexysha said with anger.

"Then be aware that I will do anything to keep Raix safe, so by attacking me, your LIFE is in immediate danger!" Riku responded.

"Aww Riku! You’re breaking my heart!" Lexysha said with a sad tone. "But I guess I have no choice!"

Lexysha jumped back and held her halberd strait in front of her gathering power. She then started spinning it and lifted it above her head. She spun it faster and the flames grew bigger and bigger. She thrusted the weapon forward and sent a giant flaming tornado at Riku and Raix. Riku threw up a dark shield and protected Raix. The shield held and flames just licked past. They could feel the massive heat of the flames as the tornado passed.

As soon as they were out of the flames, Riku shot forward and sliced at Lexysha. She had quickly blocked the attack but was sent flying.

*wow! This is crazy!!! This chick is way stronger than Doggie was! I can’t believe I’m doing this good!* Riku thought to himself. *It must be the Oblivion and the Moonfire. I guess my heart is just stronger than his so I can use the darkness better*

Lexysha flew back and hit the dirt hard.

*How did he get so strong!* Lexysha thought to herself while using her halberd to help get up. *The report showed that his power level was way lower than this! GRRR!!! But I can’t let him win. I either live with him, or not at all!*

Lexysha got up and sent another flame tornado at Riku. Riku dodged it but only to find a barrage of fireballs coming straight at him. He shot out his own darkness balls and canceled out the fireballs. With his attention diverted, Lexysha attacked from the side. She swung down hard on Riku but he was able to block it. She then attacked upward with the other side of her weapon which was dodged. She kept up this un-predictable swinging and Riku was having a hard time dodging them. With each swing Riku could feel the great heat of the flames slightly burning his skin.

These un-predictable attacks eventually became more and more predictable until Riku blocked a downward swing and dodged the upward one and then horizontally slashed Lexysha. She mostly dodged the swing but it had nicked and ripped part of her shirt. Riku lunged forward for another attack.

*shoot!!! This is it! This is the end, I can’t handle an attack of this power!* Lexysha said as she just lifted her weapon to block, closed her eyes and waited for the attack to come.

Riku was just about to slash when *RRRIIIIP*…Lexysha’s shirt had ripped off and Riku was totally flashed by her breasts. Riku was startled by this awesome view and tripped and fell to the ground. Lexysha opened her eyes and noticed what had just happened. She used this opportunity to the fullest. She grabbed her halberd and quickly put it to Riku’s throat.

"DAMN YOU WOMEN AND YOUR BOOBS!!!!" Riku yelled up at Lexysha.

"HAHA!!! Now it’s all over! I’ll kill Raix and we’ll be together for ev-!" Lexysha suddenly stopped.

Riku looked up and saw that Lexysha had a katana through her chest. The katana was then pulled out and Lexysha fell to the floor. Standing behind were Lexysha was, was Raix with a bloody katana in her hand. Lexysha’s body hit the ground and faded away in a bright light.

"RAIX!!!" Riku yelled in excitement. "I think you just saved both of our lives!"

Raix fell to the floor and gave Riku a huge kiss.

"Oh, thank you so much for protecting me!" Raix thanked.

"Your welcome honey" Riku responded.

Raix then slapped him hella hard right in the face.

"YEAH! TRY NOT TO STARE AT SOME GIRLS BOOBS NEXT TIME!!!" Raix yelled.

"Aww come on! I totally didn’t mean to!!" Riku pleaded.

"Suuuure you didn’t!" Raix continued.

"You know yours are the only ones id enjoy seeing!" Riku said.

"UGH! PERVERT!!!" Raix yelled playfully covering her breasts with her arms and running away.

Riku then chased her around until he caught her around the waist and wrestled her to the ground. They continued to roll around and wrestle until Raix ended up on top. They stopped and stared into each others eyes. Raix then kissed Riku multiple times. Their kiss broke and Riku then started kissing Raix’s neck, going lower and lower with each kiss. While this was happening, Raix had somehow gotten Riku’s shirt un-zipped and off. Raix then took her own shirt and bra off to allow Riku to go even lower. Having had enough four-play, Raix went for Riku’s belt and undid the buckle…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

khaddiction on April 20, 2007, 10:40:01 AM

khaddiction on
Comment Deleted

Doggie on April 20, 2007, 2:15:19 PM

Doggie on
DoggieNO!!! dont do that ><;

Sora121 on April 18, 2007, 12:01:52 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121HOLY DAMN!!!!!
dude this chapter was awesome! loved it full of action and portrayed every motion just as if it were a movie. great work^^