Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - You Just Don't Play With Someone's Underwear

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 8 - You Just Don't Play With Someone's Underwear

Chapter 8 - You Just Don't Play With Someone's Underwear
Chapter 8


Riku woke up the next morning feeling like a million bucks. He got up and stretched and stretched a bit. That’s when he noticed one problem, He wasn’t wearing any clothes. He looked around anxiously for them.

"Aww dammit were the frack did my clothes go!" Riku said to himself.

He looked over and saw that Raix had her clothes but was still asleep. Then, out of the corner of his eye he saw a white mushroom sneaking away with one of his shoes.

"Oh no you don’t you little bastard!" Riku yelled at it as he chased it down.

Riku caught up to it and sliced it down.

"Alright there’s one shoe…" Riku said. "Now were the hell is the rest of my clothes.

Riku walked around for a bit looking for his clothes. He looked behind a tree and saw a whole horde of white mushrooms, and each one had a piece of Riku’s outfit. They saw him and quickly ran away in different directions.

"AWW GODDAMMIT!!!" Riku yelled and then took off after one of the mushrooms.

He caught one and got back one of his socks. Then he chased down another and got his other shoe. The third one he got was his shirt and the fourth was his other sock. With the fifth one, he got back his underwear.

Now Riku had on all of his clothes except for his pants. He looked around angrily for the one with his pants but could not find him. Then, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of it. He ran after it but this one was quicker than he expected. It took off at high speeds and left Riku in the dust.

"Holy shoot this one is fast!" Riku said to himself in amazement. "I can catch it though!"

Riku took off after the mushroom and chased it around for at least ten minuets before he had finally cornered it. It looked to both sides to find a way out but found it futile. So, the mushroom threw Riku’s pants right at his face and disappeared.

"HAHA! YES!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!" Riku yelled as he threw up his arm along with his pants up into the air.

 

Riku then awoke and found himself lying in bed next to Raix…Naked.

*OHMYGOD!!!* Riku thought to himself. *THAT WAS ALL JUST A frackING DREAM!?!?*

Riku then got up all pissed off and went to find his clothes. Thankfully this time they were all strewn about in eyesight. Riku looked up into the tree they were under and found Raix’s bra hanging from a branch.

"Damn…We must have gotten pretty crazy last night!" Riku said to himself in astonishment.

Riku jumped up and got the bra and put it next to Raix who was still sleeping nude in bed. He then went and found all his clothes and put them on. After, he found all of Raix’s clothes and put them in a pile were the bra was. The last thing Riku picked up was Raix’s underwear.

*Damn, These things are SEXY!* Riku said as he examined Raix’s thong. *I can’t believe I didn’t notice her wearing these earlier!*

"Ummmm Riku? Why are you messing with my underwear?!?!" Raix asked in confusion.

"Umm, you see….I was just….you knows…getting your clothes together for you!" Riku said while blushing and being highly embarrassed.

"Then will you like…give me my underwear now?" Raix asked.

"OH! Uh yeah here you go" Riku said handing her the thong.

"Thank you!" Raix said to Riku smiling.

"Yeah no problem" Riku responded. "I’m gonna go make breakfast while you get dressed"

Riku walked over to the campfire they had going the day before and re-lit it. Riku then pulled out some materials and made some dough which he put in pan and used to make pancakes.

"Mmmm, that smells really good!" Raix said as she walked up to Riku.

Raix sat down next to Riku just as he was putting her pancake on her plate. He handed her the plate and maple syrup and then put his own pancake on his plate.

"Ummm Riku? About last night…How was I?" Raix asked nervously.

"Well as that being my first time, I really wouldn’t know. But hell, I had a great time!" Riku responded.

"Ok, thanks…that’s good!"

"Well Raix, How was I?" Riku asked.

"Oh! You were SPECTACULAR!!!" Raix said very satisfied like. "But that was my first time also, so…yeah…I loved it!"

"That’s good!" Riku said as he gave her a little kiss.

They then continued to eat their breakfast and when they finished they packed everything up and got it ready on the motorcycle. They restocked on food once again and took off.

After a few hours being on the road they decided to stop for a lunch break. As they were eating Riku noticed that the light behind them was getting dimmer the farther they traveled. Soon, there will be no light. They would have to rely on the light in their hearts to guide them on. They finished up and took off once more into the ever so growing darkness.

Many hours later they stopped for the night. They had dinner and stared at the tip of the Dark City which had just barely come into view. The destination in which they had both longed for and yet regretted ever returning to. There was something new now though. At what seemed from this distance, at the back of the city was a castle.

"That’s weird…I distinctly remember destroying that castle with Sora…" Riku said.

"That’s not the same castle…Its Castle Oblivion…" Raix responded.

"WHAT?!? How did he get Castle Oblivion all the way to the Dark City?!?" Riku asked.

"I don’t know…but were messing with just the kind of power that can…" Raix answered.

"Don’t worry; I know I’ll be able to beat Xiruk! No doubt in my mind" Riku said reassuringly.

"I love you Riku!" Raix said as she leaned over and gave him a kiss. "Enough talking about this though, let’s get to bed"

"Sure thing!" Riku responded.

They then got the food together and the blankets out read for bed. They laid down on the blanket and Riku stared at the menacing looking city in which he is about to infiltrate.

"Good night Raix" Riku said.

"Riku?" Raix said as she quickly turned around and looked into Riku’s eyes provocatively. "Lets go again!"

"As long as we use this, this time" Riku said pulling a condom out of his pocket.

Raix then grabbed the condom and with her teeth ripped it open.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rikusgirl55 on April 20, 2007, 7:51:03 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55jksdhsjkhgjk WTF! OMG! HS! SDAFGsfgsfghsfhFSHFSHSDHV!!!!!!!**********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bangs head on the ground untill it starts to bleed*

Doggie on April 20, 2007, 7:55:53 AM

Doggie on
DoggieO.o;

rikusgirl55 on April 20, 2007, 9:58:57 AM

rikusgirl55 on
rikusgirl55*you have driven me to insanity THANK YOU!*GSGHGGH WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*throws computer across the room*

Doggie on April 20, 2007, 2:14:58 PM

Doggie on
Doggie>> its just a story ><;
 
im sorry!!!

Sora121 on April 18, 2007, 12:11:50 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121good chapter^^