Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Fun Times Up In A Puff Of Smoke

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 9 - Fun Times Up In A Puff Of Smoke

Chapter 9 - Fun Times Up In A Puff Of Smoke
Chapter 9


The pair woke up the next morning and performed the daily ritual. They kissed, ate, packed, and then got back on the road leading straight into the depths of everlasting darkness…

*Maza…Dark…I wonder who these people are…and what they’re like. If they were friends with Doggie, than they must be good people. I only hope that I’m not going to be too late…* Riku thought to himself. *Doggie…You rest in peace, your friends will be safe in no time!*

Riku pressed a little harder on the gas and sped toward the awesome structure just barely in view. Raix was on the back holding tightly around Riku’s waist, thinking deeply for her beloved.

*Riku…do we really have to go through with this? After all this time of being alone…I don’t want you to die…Xiruk’s forces are strong and growing fast…I just hope you have the will and strength*

Raix held on tighter and continued to worry for Riku. Hours passed on as they drove. They decided to stop and have some lunch. They sat on a log eating sandwiches and stared off at the dimming light they were leading away from. Raix laid her head down on Riku’s shoulder and returned her gaze to the light.

"What happens when we get so far that we can no longer see the light?" Raix asked.

"Never forget your friends…" Riku replied.

"Huh?"

"You never forget your friends! The ones close to you that make your heart shine brighter every time you think of them! As long as you remember who your friends are…you will always be able to find the light"

"Hmm friends…I have none. All I have you Riku!"

"Love is stronger than friendship. Remembering the one you love is all you need to find the light. If you remember that person, than you don’t have to worry about a thing."

"Thank you Riku…I feel better now!" Raix said as she looked up and gave Riku a kiss.

Riku lifted his sandwich to take another bite when he heard.

"Awww dude! Sandwiches! KICKASS!"

Riku turned around to see some guy jump over the log and sit next to Riku. The guy then grabbed the food bag and started eating a sandwich. The man seemed to be in his teens and had on a black backwards hat and black jeans with a black t-shirt. His shoes and bracelet on his left wrist were also black. The man reeked of pot.

"WHO THE frack ARE YOU?!?!?" Riku yelled as he jumped off the log and pulled Raix off away from the stranger.

"Who the frack are you dude? I’m just minding my own business eating a sandwich!" said the strange man.

"THAT’S MY GODDAMN SANDWICH!!!" Riku yelled in anger.

The man then looked at the sandwich and then to rest of the camp area.

"Oh…hey I guess your right!" The guy said with a smile on his face. "My bad dude!"

"Ok whatever; now just tell me who you are before I behead you!" Riku said summoning the Way to the Dawn.

"Whoa man! You don’t have to get so violent dude!" the guy said. "My names Joex and I was sent here to do something…uhhh…damn…what was it?"

"Were you sent here to assassinate me?" Riku asked impatiently.

"Oh yeah that was it! I was supposed to sneak attack you from behind!" Joex said.

"Well what happened to that?!? You just came up and ate my sandwich!" Riku said.

"Oh, yeah that happens when I get stoned on the job LOLZ!" Joex said laughing. "Can’t do anything about that now though…I’ll just have to fight you head to head!

"It’ll be my pleasure!" Riku exclaimed as he ran at Joex, keyblade in hand.

Joex jumped back and dodged the attack.

"Damn dude! At least let me get ready!" Joex said pissed off. "That was really fricken rude you know!"

"Aww shove it up your @$$!" Riku yelled as he came in for another attack.

Joex unsheathed his long sword and blocked the attack. Joex then swung his emerald incrusted sword straight down. Riku blocked it and parried. Joex then jumped far back and made some distance. Riku started to run at Joex but once he got close, the bottom of Joex’s sword opened up and released some sort of gas into the air. Riku ran straight into the gas unable to stop in time and began choking on the unknown substance.

"Augh!!! What is this!?!?" Riku yelled.

"Hehehe it’s my own little recipe" Joex said. "While the weed is still just a baby, you water with bong water and fertilize the soil with resin, dude."

"Your getting me fracking stoned?!?!?" Riku asked. "What the frack!!!"

"LOLZ! Dude! Your gonna get fracking hi out of your mind!" Joex said while laughing.

"You Bastard!" Riku yelled through the smoke as he tried to find his opponent.

The smoke was so thick he couldn’t see his hand in front of his face. There was no way he’d find Joex in all of it. Riku continued to stumble around coughing until he started to get a little dizzy. Riku looked up and his vision went blurry. All of a sudden everything was funny.

"HAHA! What the frack am I doing here dude!?" Riku asked the smoke.

"You’re getting fracking stoned! LOLZ!!!" The smoke said back to him.

"Whoa…LOLZ DUDE!!! The smoke just fracking talked to me!" Riku yelled. "HAHA this is sooo fricken coo- AUGH!"

Joex had run by and sliced Riku in the arm. Riku fell to the ground in pain. Were he had been cut, burned like it was on fire. Joex swooped in again and this time cut one of Riku’s legs.

"AWW!" Raix heard Riku yell from outside the smoke cloud.

Raix could see a faint dark figure in the cloud and she suspected it was Riku. She then saw another figure moving quickly towards Riku. The two figures met and Riku let out another yell. The attacking figure then turned around and made another attack resulting in yet another yell from Riku. Raix stood watching in horror as her loved one was being slowly murdered.

Back inside the cloud, Riku was on his knees in pain waiting for the next blow. Riku looked up to the smoke.

"Dude! Smoke! You gotta help me!" Riku said to the smoke.

"AAHH! I’m so fracking HI right now!!!" the smoke yelled back.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" Riku yelled at the top of his lungs.

Raix heard this and dropped to her knees crying.

"Hey! I can help you!" said a deep voice like Mr. T’s

Riku looked around frantically.

"Down here you nimrod!" said the voice again.

Riku looked down to see that it was his keyblade that was talking to him.

"Way to the Dawn?!? I didn’t know you could talk!" Riku said to his keyblade.

"I can’t! This is just a figment of your imagination!" The keyblade said.

"HUH?" Riku said in confusion.

"Just shut the hell up and listen! When he comes to attack again, I’ll tell you were he is then you can use me to shank the shoot out of him!" The keyblade yelled.

"Uhhh OK!" Riku said getting to his feet.

"Alright now he’s coming around again…..now…..DUCK!" The keyblade yelled.

Riku ducked and Joex’s sword went right over Riku’s head.

"Alright good now horizontal swing to your right!"

Riku swung and it made contact with Joex’s ribs. Joex was knocked back and fell to the floor.

"Alright now attack fifteen feet towards three’ o’clock!"

Riku lunged forward and downward slashed at the just recovering Joex. He was knocked back again and hit the floor hard. Riku then dashed to the left and circled Joex. Joex looked around frantically trying to find Riku, but he was moving too fast. Riku ran past and clipped Joex’s shoulder.

"AUUGH! Dude" Joex screamed in pain.

Riku ran around again and got Joex in the side resulting in another scream. Riku then ran and came in for the finishing blow and cut Joex’s head clean off of his shoulders.

The smoke cleared and Joex’s body disappeared.

"You did good boy! You did good!" the keyblade said to Riku.

Raix then ran up to Riku and forced a potion down his throat. His wounds began to heal and his HI quickly cleared away. Raix then jumped into Riku’s arms and gave him a monster hug. He wrapped his arms around her and saw his keyblade behind her back.

"Thank you keyblade!" Riku said to his keyblade but it didn’t respond.

"Riku!? Are you talking to your keyblade?!?" Raix asked in confusion.

"Yeah! I couldn’t be were I am right now without him!" Riku responded.

"How do you know it’s not a she?!" Raix asked playfully.

"Oh, believe me! I know!" Riku said laughing.

"Whatever!" Raix said while laughing with him.

They set up camp and got everything ready for bed. Riku laid down on the bed and Raix tended to his wounds once more before they slept.

"No hanky panky tonight then I guess?" Riku asked smiling.

"Hell no! Not while you’re in this condition!" Raix said.

"Fine…" Riku said with a playful sigh.

"Good night Riku"

"Good night Raix"

Raix then kissed Riku and turned over and went to sleep. Riku laid on his back for a minute gazing at the stars. He closed his eyes…and soon drifted off into blissful slumber…


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on April 27, 2007, 4:28:22 AM

Sora121 on
Sora121Hahaha Mr. T!!
Mr.T likes milk!
Nice chapter man, like the comedy in this one too^^