Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Small Fry But A Tuff Guy

Fan Fic of Kingdom Hearts. Rikus little trip.

Chapter 10 - Small Fry But A Tuff Guy

Chapter 10 - Small Fry But A Tuff Guy
Chapter 10


"Riku?…"

"What?"

"Riku?…"

"Who’s there?"

"Riku where are you? Help me find you!"

"Sora!? Is that you?"

"Don’t forget…and I’ll always be there!"

Riku woke up with a jump. He then looked over and saw Raix looking at him like he was some sort of freak.

"Are you ok? Did you have a nightmare?" Raix asked concerned.

"No…It was nothing…" Riku replied.

"Are you sure? You were really freaking out just now" Raix continued.

"I’m fine…I’ll be just fine…"

"If you insist...well, I’ll go get breakfast ready. You rest your wounds"

"I’ll be right there" Riku said.

Raix went off to go make breakfast and Riku stayed in bed. His wounds were already healed but he felt a little dizzy.

*That was definitely Sora…but was it just a dream?* Riku thought to himself. * I can’t be worrying about it right now…I got a mission to accomplish!*

Riku stood up and looked at the never changing night sky. He then turned his look over to the light.

*…I’ll never forget*

Riku walked over to where Raix was and sat down for some breakfast.

"It’s your lucky day Riku" Raix Said. "IM MAKIN WAFFLES!!!"

Riku looked up just to smile and then he looked back down to the ground. Raix was very worried about Riku’s condition. She kept quiet and handed Riku his plate of waffles.

"Thanks…" Riku said.

"Tell me what’s wrong Riku…" Raix replied.

"It’s nothing…"

"It’s got to be something!"

"Im just a little homesick…that’s all"

"…alright"

Raix returned to her own plate and began to eat her waffles. They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Wow! These are really good!" Riku said breaking the silence.

"Thank you!" Raix said.

Riku and Raix continued eating until they were done and got everything together. They got on the bike and back on the road. The darkness surrounding them was getting ever so darker after each day that passes. The light behind them was now only just a little sliver to be seen. They could feel the immense power of the darkness they were so rapidly approaching. By the end of the day, there will be no more light for them. They will be completely engulfed in darkness.

As they were driving forward, Riku saw far off in the distance that a dark portal had opened. They drew closer and a man stepped out of the portal. They were now about fifty yards from the man. The man pulled out a huge double sided axe and slammed it into the ground causing a big chunk of earth to come up and force Riku into the air. They flew over the man and landed behind him to a skidding stop. Riku got off and Raix took the motorcycle and hid. Riku summoned his keyblade and walked toward the man. The closer he got, the shorter the man became. Riku came within ten yards of the man and saw that he was like a foot shorter than Riku. Riku then began to laugh uncontrollably.

"HAHAHA!!! ZOMG!!! YOUR SO, HAHA! YOUR SO DAMN SHORT!!!" Riku said laughing his head off.

"frack YOU! IT’S NOT MY FAULT I WASN’T BLESSED TO BE TALL!" The man said.

"Ok, ok" Riku said giggling. "Who the frack are you and what the hell do you want?"

"I am the almighty Binxorc and I was-"

"Yeah, yeah I know…you were sent to kill me?"

"uhhh yeah!" Binxorc said. "how did you know?"

"Are you serious?" Riku said amazed. "I’ve already killed like three of you guys!"

"uhhh oh yeah!"

"I guess you can’t all be smart…" Riku said.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME DUMB?!?!" Binxorc yell/asked.

"What if I am?" Riku replied.

"GRRR I’LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!" Binxorc yelled.

"BRING IT!" Riku yelled back.

Binxorc slammed the ground again and a crack opened from the point of contact and slithered its way over to Riku. It opened up wide and Riku jumped out of the way. Riku then threw some dark balls at Binxorc but he blocked them with his massive axe. When the attack ended, Binxorc moved the axe but only to find Riku right in his face and got slashed across the chest. Binxorc swung his axe down on Riku and Riku braced to block. Contact was made and to Riku’s surprise, he was knocked flying backwards about fifteen feet.

Riku got to his feet and charged Binxorc. Binxorc hit the ground and a plate of earth came up in front of Riku. Riku just jumped over it and slid down the other end strait at Binxorc. Riku went in for another attack and Binxorc swung also. Their blades connected and Riku was once again sent flying. This time Binxorc stomped his foot on the ground and a pillar of earth came up and Riku flew into it. Riku heard a few of his ribs crack. Binxorc ran up on Riku and swung horizontally trying to cut Riku in half. Riku put up his keyblade to block and was forced through the pillar.

*shoot!* Riku thought to himself as he got back to his feet. *How am I supposed to get close to him? He’s too strong…*

Binxorc slammed his axe on the ground again and Riku felt the earth shake. He looked around but found that nothing had happened. The ground beneath him suddenly started shaking. Riku jumped and a spike of earth shot up from were he stood. He landed and another one came up. He dodged this one and kept running. The spikes would shoot up just inches away from him. Riku charged at Binxorc and went for an attack while he was busy controlling the spikes. Binxorc cut the spikes and punched the ground. Spike rocks then started shooting out of the ground in front of Binxorc at Riku.

Riku threw up a dark shield but it wasn’t enough. One of the rocks broke through and clipped Riku’s left shoulder. Riku fell to his knees in pain. The rock barrage had stopped and Binxorc charged Riku.

*ok…Strength is working…so I’ll just have to surpass his speed!*

Binxorc slammed his axe down on Riku but Riku dodged it. Riku then attacked himself, catching Binxorc in the ribs. Binxorc then swung his axe horizontally at Riku like nothing had happened. Riku dodged the attack and tried again but this time cutting his shoulder. Binxorc swung again and this time caught Riku’s leg.

"AUGH!" Riku screamed in pain.

Binxorc used this opportunity to attack again. Binxorc swung down on Riku. Riku then lunged forward and stabbed his keyblade up through Binxorc stomach into his chest cavity. Binxorc stopped dead in his tracks. Riku then twisted his keyblade and Binxorc spat up lots of blood. Riku yanked out his blade without twisting it back, causing even more internal damage. Binxorc spat up a bit more blood and fell over dead. His body then disappeared like the rest.

Riku limped over to Raix using his keyblade as a cane. Raix ran up to him and his keyblade disappeared; he then fell into her arms. She helped him over to the grass and set him down.

"Are you ok?!" Raix asked desperately.

"No…I think he broke my leg" Riku replied.

Raix looked down at his leg and sure enough, it was broken. She could see were the bone was completely split in two.

"What do we do!?" Raix asked worriedly.

"Well, some potions should fix it…but first we have to re-correct the bone…" Riku said.

"How do we do that?" Raix asked.

"The only way we can…by force" Riku said calmly.

"WHAT!?" Raix yelled.

"I’ll lay my leg strait on the ground, and then you will have to push the bone back into place. Once it’s in place, use a bandage wrap to tightly wrap the break to keep it in place."

"But won’t it hurt?" Raix asked.

"Ooooh yeah!" Riku said a little worried. "But there is no other way"

Riku layed over and set his leg straight on the ground. Raix then put her hands on the broken part of his leg. Just her touching it hurt like hell. Without warning she shoved hard on his leg forcing his bone together.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Riku screamed in immense pain.

Raix then wrapped the leg while Riku screamed out in pain. Raix finished and looked at Riku. Riku had tears in his eyes and was breathing very heavily. It pained her so much to see him like this. She got the blankets out and put Riku down on it. She used a pillow to hold up his leg and put one under his head. He then chugged a potion.

"A potion helps the pain sooo much!" Riku said.

"how long will it take to fully heal?"

"ummm I’d say about three days" Riku replied.

"Alright, you need rest. So let’s get to sleep now" Raix suggested.

"Yeah, your right. Good night Raix. I love you!" Riku said.

"G’night Riku. I love you too!" Raix replied.

They each then closed their eyes and drifted to sleep…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sora121 on May 1, 2007, 1:34:48 PM

Sora121 on
Sora121Nice one. Corbin :P hehe
 
think about you next chapter though, not too repetitive now.
If you'd like to know more just ask.

Doggie on May 2, 2007, 3:32:18 AM

Doggie on
Doggieyeah yeah i know ive got all these ideas for the end...but nothing for the middle T-T